IGNORED

Questions concerning renewing retirement visa

thebestman36

Goolabert....Thanks so much for that. Yes, my dates match as you described on your passport. So it appears that Nov 25 is correct renewal date for me. 

I was originally scheduled to do my 90 reporting on Oct 12. But with my trip to america in july/august, im assuming that date changes to the nov 25 date. 

As long as you keep doing the annual extensions your date will stay at Nov 25th regardless of what date you actually do the extension. 

The print is so small on the stamp it can be hard to read, especially for those of us whose vision is fading.  Of the two dates on the extension stamp the later date will always be the expiration date of the extension.  I know my date is Dec 8th because it hasn't changed in 10 years.

In my passport the expiration date of my visa extension is top right in red, hard to miss.

It was done in Jomtien.

Archived