IGNORED

oooh the darkside

paulyd2k

All this cause one idiot went berserk in a bar.

Did the girls come up positive or negative for drugs?

I used to go there a bit but a motosai prick tipped my missus off about me going there. So i don't go there and I don't use him or his mates motosai stand. And I told him why and I told his mates. "Not tell thai lady where falang go you fucking Kwai". He understood. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

quite a few of the girls got thai bf`s and I don't like that, I could tell you a story about a few weeks ago and one of the girls and there thai boyfriend, but it just does your head in the more you know,lol

I wont go in there anymore.

quite a few of the girls got thai bf`s and I don't like that, I could tell you a story about a few weeks ago and one of the girls and there thai boyfriend, but it just does your head in the more you know,lol

You've made us curious now ...  :WinkGrin1: . 

Maybe he found out all his sambuca lady drinks were water,I will stick to the Kik bar.........

Anyone fucked cashier in KIK?

Her Thai boyfriend has ... 

Was there a while ago and a guy was offering her 10k Bht ... nope . 

As an aside, its really interesting how alcohol affects different people in different ways. Some get relaxed, some get merry, some get aggressive and violent, and some even get down and depressed. I had a mate in college who used to consume huge quantities of beer when in party mode, but I could never figure out why because he never got a buzz from it. It just made him depressed and paranoid, or as he put it "a feeling of impending doom". 

For myself, I have noticed 4 distinct phases I go through when I drink. First is relaxation, a light buzz and feeling that all is well with the world. I usually get there with a glass or two of wine or a few beers. The second phase is elevation, where I get very happy, life is fun, everything seems humorous in some way and I have a sustained feeling of benevolence toward every living being that crosses my path. This is usually where I like to stop, normally after about 6 or 7 beers or a bottle or so of wine.

Phase three, which I hit when I have gone past my limit, is where I start feeling tired and sluggish. At this point I know its time get off the sauce and onto some water. Phase four, which I only reach if I have been recklessly guzzling the hard stuff all night, is an abyss of nausea, dizziness and generally losing the will to live, especially when the hangover hits in the morning. But at no point do I lose awareness, black out or have the slightest impulse to get violent.

For those who find drink makes them angry, violent, depressed or lose control, I often wonder why they do it. Why spend money to do something that makes you unhappy?

oh I popped in macs bar last night.  a yank pissed as a fart could hardly walk yakking,swearing, but jumped on his bike to go atm , and came back for more drink, never thought he`d reach the atm, he wanted to take a girl I thought god help the poor thing .I thought lets get out of here. spoils everybodies night when loud and mouthy witrh drink

And that's different to every other bar in Pattaya how exactly? You'll find that MOST do, in every bar.

And that's different to every other bar in Pattaya how exactly? You'll find that MOST do, in every bar.

Wow sarwin first ever reply on PA and an expert already...........I,m impressed  :GoldenSmile1: 

Wow sarwin first ever reply on PA and an expert already...........I,m impressed  :GoldenSmile1:

Oh, post count equals knowledge then?

What a ridiculous statement! I bet you have never even lived in Thailand?

No doubt you are an expert with over 3000 posts though. You know better than a board newbie who has spent 8 years in Pattaya!

What a nob.

Oh, post count equals knowledge then?

What a ridiculous statement! I bet you have never even lived in Thailand?

No doubt you are an expert with over 3000 posts though. You know better than a board newbie who has spent 8 years in Pattaya!

What a nob.

See you're making friends as well already ...  :WinkGrin1: . 

See you're making friends as well already ...  :WinkGrin1: . 

Well he did make a ridiculous statement!  What does post count equate to? You could post 10000 times and never have visited Thailand.

You can see from his English language skills that he is a thick prick anyway.    :hello09:

Well he did make a ridiculous statement!  What does post count equate to? You could post 10000 times and never have visited Thailand.

You can see from his English language skills that he is a thick prick anyway.    :hello09:

I see tact is not one of your strong points, enjoy PA while you can.

Hahah.........had a good laugh at Jerry and Wolf Cat quips but to be fair to Sarwin he did make a good point

Hahah.........had a good laugh at Jerry and Wolf Cat quips but to be fair to Sarwin he did make a good point

Member sarwin is “Banned”.

Member sarwin is “Banned”.

Doesn't mean he didn't make a good point.

There are a few banned members that have made good points.:)

Doesn't mean he didn't make a good point.

There are a few banned members that have made good points. :)

There's many ways to make a good point and there's many ways to be make a point and being an ass about it  he was being an ass.

Archived