Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

oooh the darkside

paulyd2k

big trouble in pacha last night falang throwing his money around buying zambuca and loads of other shit, then when wanting to leave he wont pay his bill, it all kicks off punches one of the ladies chairs sprawled everywhere and damage done, mamasann calls police , wait for it, it all kicks off he punches a copper , shits his pants also, blood an carnage everywhere, took him off to monkey house and bet he got a right kicking, and I bet he vwill be paying a few hundred thousand for his night out, sum num na, hope he gets hid just deserts,  so many fucking knobs about the place

Wasn't me ... i'm in Cambodia ... lol . 

One of my regular bars . Will hear them out next week . 

I was in the Happy Moon bar just down the road a couple of weeks ago and a farang was doing shot after shot of Sambuca, he bought me 2 shots and things were ok till he kept falling down.  I tried to tell him it's time to go home but he wouldn't listen, he wanted to keep on partying.  I wonder if it's the same guy.

the only trouble is you don't usually find out what happens, but they kept his car keys so gotta go back to or near bar,

i will try to keep you updated as i have a spy in the bar, i`m interested to know the outcome,  ok to have a drink but punching ladies and police, he deserves all he gets, and actually shitting his pants too, ooooh , i

just heard he paid police 40k to police,5k to bar for damages,3k for unpaid bar bill, and something about 3k for broken door of table ,lol, gotta love them trying to explain in English. he`s out and been to apologise at bar,  bit late for that,  he got off light,  oh she`s not sure about how much he paid the cop he hit, or what happened

Should of given him a one way ride to the airport after he paid his bill..what a cock head.

Hitting a Cop? Cost him Big time !!!

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Id pay that much to punch some cops I know.One in particular.

just heard he paid police 40k to police,5k to bar for damages,3k for unpaid bar bill, and something about 3k for broken door of table ,lol, gotta love them trying to explain in English. he`s out and been to apologise at bar,  bit late for that,  he got off light,  oh she`s not sure about how much he paid the cop he hit, or what happened

I knew that first post of  "I bet he will be paying a few hundred thousand" seemed way too much. 

well I just thought a falang punching a copper, and bargirl , and causing chaos would be held to ransom, but he got off light . that is assuming I got correct information, he may have paid more or less you know how these girls are for info,

Just a shame there was no moto taxi drivers around before the cops got there.

Wankers like that make us all look bad.

I am surprised he didn't get a fine into the hundreds thousands of Baht, but saying that, it is unclear how much he had to pay the cop he punched so maybe he did have to pay that.

Regardless he is a dick head.

yes well she don't know about how much the cop got, she`s coming to see me now so I`ll try find out more,hee hee,

Surprised other farang in the bar didn't step in to try and resolve the situation and settle him down. One of the downsides I suppose of tripping alone.

Remind me not to drink Sambuca!  :Piss2:  :Puke2:  :Dehydrated:

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

What an idiot!!! Why would you go on holiday to make trouble for yourself? Hopefully blacklisted from LOS

oh, but many do , that's the prob, always stick to one type of drink I say, fuck the shots they wipe you out as it did to him, stupid fool, I wouldn't help him really all those girls could give any man a good kicking, but the fact he shit his pants made it worse,lol, he also has a misses I heard today,lol

You  would be  surprised at the amount of long term or expat farangs who are barred form a number of darkside bars for being cockheads. The barowners won't tolerate them if they are upsetting regular customers who are the bread and butter.Once  you are known it doesn't go away.One dickhead,now in Chang mai walkedupto a group of hells angels drinking in Kik bar and said 'Are you the fuckwits responsible for the girls putting on this music." He was carried out.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

yes I have felt the same many times, way to much smoke for me, I rarel;y go there now as my ex works there, but we still see each other for a fumble,lol,  theres also some other problerms at this bar as the police are constantly turning up and wanting money, drug testing, I don't know any bars that get hit as much as this one, not sure whats going on, they also turned up yesterday and told them they gotta shut today for some reason. I asked her if its a Buddha day but she said no, something to do with austerity or shit

ooops they are shut today not yesterday, got me days mixed up, not shut but were tipped off about a visit from the police so none of the girls wanted to work,

police at pacha again yesterday took 4 girls to police station for drug testing,  never own a bar if they pestered you constantly, they have paid out a fortune in the last 6-8 months,

Archived