Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

England's jinx in the Cricket world cup- 50 overs version

mogli33

Why are you even  wasting your time and posting such AN IRREVELANT topic on pattaya addicts...England is a first world country and no has time to think on such a  stupid issue like that of yours.. I just got amazed of checking Indias Fifa rankings..May be in dreams can India even think of competing in a FIFA world cup...I am not comparing cricket to football over here....I would rather watch a spiderman movie than by going on ground to watch England playing India because of uncultured Indian fans who turn up..I am not being racist over here..But Indian fans who turn up to watch match on ground are the most unpolished ones......

well its a sports section so I don't think this topic is irrelevant. Oh yes England is a first world country...India is developing nation with a lot of our wealth looted by our former colonizers....Now In India cricket is a religion,  it would have been so in England too had they even won a single world cup. Now speaking of football, yes we are nowhere on the FIFA rankings but we are slowly improving our football infrastructure....BTW England inspite of having the world's best football  league (thanks mainly to the foreign players) hasn't even made the FIFA world cup semis since 1990...and to add insult to injury recently knocked out by Iceland in euro 2016..a country which does not have even 5% of the football infrastructure or revenue that England has....Time for some introspect my friend.. Your records in both the FIFA world cup and Euro is nothing much to speak of.

You say the Indian fans which turn out to watch the matches are uncultured...looks like you are forgetting the Hooliganism of your so called cultured English football fans...Remember the Heysel stadium incident where innocent Juventus fans were killed...

Our Cricket fans maybe noisy but  they  haven't rioted or killed or injured anyone till date...unlike English football hooligans

Now with such poor records in both Cricket and Football its better if you sit at home and watch Spiderman....

You cannot digest the facts that's why you call the topic irrelevant...

PS

I have nothing against England sports or anyone but your post was a bit rude and racist hence the reply....maybe you need to learn a few manners from your cousin

Archived