IGNORED

Visa on Arrival

spectnas

Hi guys

How bad the que is for visa on arrival?

I guess it will require two separate ques?

1 for visa on arrival and 1 for immigration?

How long does it take?

I was thinking to apply online for visa on arrival, and then do it myself but my friend said it could still take a while to reach to taxi.

Any ideas?

If so, do I need to book a vip service to speed up process? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

If you are American you don't need a Visa on Arrival.

You get a 30-day Visa Exempt stamp at the normal Immigration line.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Like davidge say, Yanks are elegible for a 30 days tourist visa without any fuzz, ref Thai embassy homepage. For longer stay T&C applies

Thanks guys. I didnt renew my passport yet so traveling with Cypriot one hence I will need visa on arrival.

I didnt need this before hence the question. My friends will simply get stamp and I dont want to get stuck for a long time

It takes as long as it takes - whats the rush - an hour or so here or there is nothing. As soon as you out the airport - you'll probably be stuck in traffic anyway, so who cares if the visa/immigration queue is 30 mins or 1 hour

Thanks guys. I didnt renew my passport yet so traveling with Cypriot one hence I will need visa on arrival.

I didnt need this before hence the question. My friends will simply get stamp and I dont want to get stuck for a long time

If you're concerned just get a visa before travelling. Probably not much difference in the cost anyway.

Are you near a consulate?

Can't you get a visa from a local Thai representation prior to travel?

That train has passed as I am travelling on business and will use this passport.

I am looking for someone who may have seen or familiar with visa on arrival (voa) waiting time. I can do all online and pay 1000 baht and provide a pic.

The deal is will it take hours?

Or do I need to pay for vip fast track for visa on arrival?

too many variables. your flight arrival time ? arriving from ? other flights from inside Asia around your landing time ? etc..

That train has passed as I am travelling on business and will use this passport.

I am looking for someone who may have seen or familiar with visa on arrival (voa) waiting time. I can do all online and pay 1000 baht and provide a pic.

The deal is will it take hours?

Or do I need to pay for vip fast track for visa on arrival?

You will not know until you get there as it depends on how many people are ahead of you. From the 27th of this month the cost of this visa will double to 2000 Baht.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Like davidge say, Yanks are elegible for a 30 days tourist visa without any fuzz, ref Thai embassy homepage. For longer stay T&C applies

You do not get a tourist visa. In fact you have no visa at all just permission to stay for up to 30 days.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Dude, i am entering with cyrus passport and it clearly says visa on arrival

Anyways, it is clear at not many ppl had to do this so I will learn and post tips

Dude, i am entering with cyrus passport and it clearly says visa on arrival

Anyways, it is clear at not many ppl had to do this so I will learn and post tips

I was replying to Kandinski's statement.

What time will you be landing?

Check Bangkok airport arrival board to see what other flights arrive at the same time as yours. If you have flights from China, India or UAE queues can take circa 1.5 hours.

There are 2 queues one to check your VOA form and other for immigration.

3-4 officials man each of these.

You can fast track the first one by paying 200 baht.

A tip- fill in the form before hand walk as fast as you can and just get in the damn queue and hope you are ahead of others in the queue.

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

Googlechap. 1 uAe and 1 chinese aircrafts are landing.

Today I filled the online form and application. Printed the barcoded form as well.

Where do I pay 200 baht for fast track?At the desk?

I guess I will take the risk of being late as they are asking 3400 baht via online quote to fast track voa

If you are really worried about delays you could always book the Premium Meet & Greet

https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/Premiumservice/customer/booking_select_service.php

850 baht without cart.

They'll meet you at the gate and help you through the airport.

If you are really worried about delays you could always book the Premium Meet & Greet

https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/Premiumservice/customer/booking_select_service.php

850 baht without cart.

They'll meet you at the gate and help you through the airport.

"

Fast Track Service is not available for VISA on arrival. "

Oops.

Sorry!

It's great for us privileged few on Visa Exempt :-)

Googlechap. 1 uAe and 1 chinese aircrafts are landing.

Today I filled the online form and application. Printed the barcoded form as well.

Where do I pay 200 baht for fast track?At the desk?

I guess I will take the risk of being late as they are asking 3400 baht via online quote to fast track voa

As you enter the VOA area you see a separate counter for tour groups and fast track to your left. The regular queues will be to your right.

Bear in mind that this fast track is only for inspection of your documents. You will still need to wait for your turn at immigration but depending on the queues you may be better off going fast track.

The problem with Chinese flights is that they are daft passengers probably travelling for the first time in their life and the queues will be slow.

Problem with UAE flights is that they fly huge aircrafts and you have 600 passengers.

Not a good combination IMHO. Try getting a visa beforehand if you could. You could be out in 10 minutes.

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

Thanks. Dubai connecting one is for sure A380 :)) let's see how it will turn out.

I will need book different taxi than mates and let them get a find pint ahead of me..

Tell them to wait for you in the bar (on level 2??? I think it is) then all travel together once your sorted.

Just to update you all.

Type "thailand visa on arrival online" to google and electronically do it and it will let you print it with barcode as well.

This accelerates the visa by 1-2 hrs at airport

Just to update you all.

Type "thailand visa on arrival online" to google and electronically do it and it will let you print it with barcode as well.

This accelerates the visa by 1-2 hrs at airport

It's easier to give people a link: Visa on Arrival Online

I was under the impression that I still do not have to pay a VOA free, having a UK passport?

Archived