Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Scotties Premier League Predictions Sweepstakes

davidge

Bloody hell, you lot are making it difficult for me this time!!!

Now, the match most of you missed out is WATFORD v Palace.

Watford are the Home team so if you put 'HOME' as your prediction, I've put you down as Watford to win.

As some of you wrote the game as Palace v Watford, if you wanted a Palace win as your prediction when you put Home then please reply to this post. Do NOT edit your previous posts as I won't look at them again.

Manny is now the only one still to have this game missing altogether.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, the match most of you missed out is WATFORD v PALACE.

Watford are the Home team so if you put 'HOME' as your prediction, I've put you down as Watford to win.

As some of you wrote the game as Palace v Watford, if you wanted a Palace win as your prediction when you put Home then please reply to this post. Do NOT edit your previous posts as I won't look at them again.

I put away as I want Watford so make mine "home" as I still want Watford

Kow jai mai

I put away as I want Watford so make mine "home" as I still want Watford

Kow jai mai

Yes, I had you down for Watford.

In fact, everyone who has predicted so far has Watford down as their selection as far as my table goes, except wangotango who has a draw.

Hello troops, I have messaged David and he is happy for me to join in from the 30th December rounds of games. I'm pretty hopeless however it looks like a great deal of funny and laughter.

My brother has also agreed to gift a pair of Beats by Dr Dre studio headphones,these are not the type the hawkers sell around the bars haha. He is a music producer so they are the real deal valued at £270.

I'm over in May so will organise to meet someone to hand them over or drop them off someplace nearer the time.

I'm a Dundee United fan so I'm sure many of you would say I don't know much about football then haha.

Joe

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hello troops, I have messaged David and he is happy for me to join in from the 30th December rounds of games. I'm pretty hopeless however it looks like a great deal of funny and laughter.

My brother has also agreed to gift a pair of Beats by Dr Dre studio headphones,these are not the type the hawkers sell around the bars haha. He is a music producer so they are the real deal valued at £270.

I'm over in May so will organise to meet someone to hand them over or drop them off someplace nearer the time.

I'm a Dundee United fan so I'm sure many of you would say I don't know much about football then haha.

Joe

Hiya joethescot

I know a few Dundee lads who have/some still go to Thailand, be nice to have a chat as maybe we have some mutual friends.

Oops been busy working but that's a Draw for me

Nearly posted predictions today but decided to wait a few days. 

Just need to check if there are any late injuries that might have a big factor in some games!

I'm not waiting for Manny to post to get tactical!

For round two would it be a good idea to start on the 14 Jan 2017?

This way we will have more time to sort out things. Such as points. Would it be a good idea to change to 1 point for a Home. 2 points for an away and 3 points for a draw? Plus more time to try and attract more players.

I think I'll put a post in the main premiership thread to see if more people want to get involved.

Hahaha I already done mine mate

Joe

Welcome aboard Joe :-)

As you may have seen above, Ben has mentioned the possibility of taking a couple of weeks off then starting our new comp from January 10. No-one else has really expressed an opinion about this so far.

Keep an eye on this thread for any updates!

Hiya joethescot

I know a few Dundee lads who have/some still go to Thailand, be nice to have a chat as maybe we have some mutual friends.

I hope for your sanity you have never bumped into my mates. There a bunch of torags, so chances are you have haha.

Aye we can get a beer when I'm over. Be good to have a chat.

Will keep an eye out and step in when it's decided when it will begin.

I meant Watford to win mate.  I put down Away as I thought they were away.

So to clarify, Watford to win.  I think.

Welcome Joe.

I hope for your sanity you have never bumped into my mates. There a bunch of torags, so chances are you have haha.

Aye we can get a beer when I'm over. Be good to have a chat.

Was up Dundee in 2012 for one of the lad's weddings, big Steve, I bet you know him if you follow United (he also goes to Stoke City)

Was up Dundee in 2012 for one of the lad's weddings, big Steve, I bet you know him if you follow United (he also goes to Stoke City)

I can't say I do know him,however might know him by sight. few boys go and see Stoke city who follow united.. Bet the wedding was cracking us Dundee lot know how to have a good time.

You in Pattaya May next year.

I can't say I do know him,however might know him by sight. few boys go and see Stoke city who follow united.. Bet the wedding was cracking us Dundee lot know how to have a good time.

You in Pattaya May next year.

My next trip is March 2018 as I'm concentrating on our new business all of 2017

Watford v Palace  Home 

Arsenal v West Brom  Home

Burnley v Middlesbrough Away

Chelsea v Bournemouth Home

Leicester v Everton Draw

Man Utd v Sunderland Home

Swansea v West Ham Away

Hull v Man City Away

Liverpool v Stoke Home

Southampton v Tottenham Draw

Watford v Palace ...... Home 
Arsenal v West Brom ..... Home
Burnley v Middlesbrough ....Home
Chelsea v Bournemouth..... Home
Leicester v Everton.... Away
Man Utd v Sunderland ....Home
Swansea v West Ham ....Home
Hull v Man City ......Away
Liverpool v Stoke .....Home
Southampton v Tottenham....Away

Looked like the result will throw no surprise at the top half of the league.

Merry Christmas to everyone here. And Good health to all in 2017. 

Thanks jocky.

Only Ben left to post now.

Manny is on top but hasn't posted Watford v Palace

He posted it later.

Oops just saw it, cheers mate...no excuses when i win then

Good job Davidge is paying attention

Good luck to everyone for the last set of fixtures.

It's still quite close at the top between a few of you so hopefully it goes down to the last game.

Thanks again to Ben and JK for starting this and sorting out the prizes, and to davidge for keeping it all up to date.

Merry Christmas everybody.  I hope you all have a good one, even the token scouser :GoldenSmile1: 

Watford v Palace...... Draw
Arsenal v West Brom ..... Home
Burnley v Middlesbrough ....Home
Chelsea v Bournemouth..... Home
Leicester v Everton.... Home
Man Utd v Sunderland ....Home
Swansea v West Ham ....Home
Hull v Man City ......Away
Liverpool v Stoke .....Home
Southampton v Tottenham....Home

Happy Christmas Everyone

Archived