IGNORED

Tinnie's Aussie Meat Pies

badboybilly

Had a Chunky Steak Pie and Cheese and Bacon Sausage Roll. Quality was good and I thought price was acceptable for the standard of pie. 150+100. Well replicated and better than most back home. Flaky, buttery pastry and well proportioned meat to gravy with depth of flovour. Ill be back again and will bring my friend next time. Looking forward to trying the Sweet Pies too.

Sorry.. Just saw this.

How much are they?

If you click/tap on the last photo in the first post you should be able to read the prices.

About 135 for Chicken, 150 for Beef and 175 for Lamb.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

If you click/tap on the last photo in the first post you should be able to read the prices.

About 135 for Chicken, 150 for Beef and 175 for Lamb.

Thanks

why would you want spoil absolutely beautiful fresh tasty pies with mushy peas,chunky beef or pepper steak pies so fresh,yummy,makes me hungry thinking about them.

You haven,t lived obviously me old cobber     :LOL2:

The lamb pie is a meal in itself.

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Archived