Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anybody experienced the new D-hotel in Soi Buakhow?

lecarreblanc

I see in Agoda D-hotel has newly opened and there are many positive reviews

room rate for september is 1000baht a night and I am thinking about giving a try. Can not find a topic about this new hotel?

If anybody has recently stayed please share your experience.

http://www.dhotelpattaya.com/

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see in agoda D-hotel has newly opened and there are many positive reviews

room rate for september is 1000baht a night and I am thinking about giving a try. Can not find a topic about this new hotel?

If anybody has recently stayed please share your experience.

http://www.dhotelpattaya.com/

I have stayed in D apartment which is right behind it many times and can highly recommend it. It's the same owners and the rooms look the same so I would guess it's a good choice.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I stayed here for several weeks back in February.  Can only say good things about it. It is off of Soi Buakhau on a quiet dead end side Soi.

The lesser expensive rooms face the rear of the D Apartment ,so if you want a view which faces the front spring for the extra 200B a night.

I found the staff excellent, the rooms are good, nice sized frig, bed was decent, walk in shower , small balcony .

Location wise... a few steps to Buakhau, about 20 mtrs  from Soi New Plaza ( Soi cheap charlie ) so quick access to Second rd and a short walk to Central Mall. 

Great salt water pool on the roof... nice sized , especially compared to their sister hotel across the way which is quite small. 

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Thanks so much. I think i am gonna try deluxe rooms for extra 200b total for 1200.

Also there is a discount rate for adelphi suites 1100baht a night. Plan to try 2 hotels first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stay in dxpress which is exactly the same and can't fault it, I will be choosing this one next as there's not a 5/10 minute walk to soi buckhao

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Hi soi7

I stay in dxpress which is exactly the same and can't fault it, I will be choosing this one next as there's not a 5/10 minute walk to soi buckhao

Hi, I Will be staying at the d express in October. What is the WiFi like in the room and pool area ?

I've never had a problem in room, if I can remember rightly I lost connection from floor 4 when I was at pool, maybe speak with reception to get a code for pool, I've stayed there last 3 times, nice big rooms with all amenities, really good infinity pool on roof, free coffee/biscuits and laptops in reception, make sure u have some baht when u check in they take 500 deposit which u get back on checking out

Staying here at the moment got it off Agoda for 900 a night. Can't fault it, perfect location, laundry on the soi right outside the hotel, 7/11 1 Min walk same with baht bus. Prob one of the best places I have stayed in patts considering the low price

Staying here at the moment got it off agoda for 900 a night. Can't fault it, perfect location, laundry on the soi right outside the hotel, 7/11 1 Min walk same with baht bus. Prob one of the best places I have stayed in patts considering the low price

Agoda price is without taxes , still a very good deal

Agoda price is without taxes , still a very good deal

The australian site has taxes included, so it was 900 incl taxes, booking direct at the moment it is 1200 a night or 7000 weekly, saw a sign with those rates at the hotel desk

The australian site has taxes included, so it was 900 incl taxes, booking direct at the moment it is 1200 a night or 7000 weekly, saw a sign with those rates at the hotel desk

yep i love booking through Agoda here, once its paid everything is paid excluding the security deposit

I have looked at their Location map and I still have no idea where it is.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I have looked at their Location map and I still have no idea where it is.

D-Hotel is in a little half soi off soi buakoaw.

the little soi is about opposite the Marquee bar and not far from the buakaow entrance to new plaza

Thanks so much. I think i am gonna try deluxe rooms for extra 200b total for 1200.

Also there is a discount rate for adelphi suites 1100baht a night. Plan to try 2 hotels first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recommend Adeplhi

Excellent price.... good for you.

A few things for those who have not stayed here....

No towels at the pool , bring your own

Across from hotel a small massage place... 99B for an hour foot massage, next to that a small bar/restaurant...grab a beer while getting a foot massage sitting outside.

Walkway on the side of the building brings you through the side of D apartments, kind of a short cut to the 7-11 

Excellent price.... good for you.

Across from hotel a small massage place... 99B for an hour foot massage, next to that a small bar/restaurant...grab a beer while getting a foot massage sitting outside.

Any happy endings at the massage shop :Think1:

• 1 month later...

Staying at the d express . Having stayed at many hotels this is the first time they asked me to pay in advance. I told them I Will pay at the end of my trip as I have done with numerous time with other hotels in the past. Has anybody else had simulair experience with this hotel? They maybe afraid that I do a runner.

• 3 weeks later...

...I have never stayed at a hotel where I didn't pay for the stay upon arrival...or before arrival if I booked through expedia, etc.. maybe I am misunderstanding your post?

Staying at the d express . Having stayed at many hotels this is the first time they asked me to pay in advance. I told them I Will pay at the end of my trip as I have done with numerous time with other hotels in the past. Has anybody else had simulair experience with this hotel? They maybe afraid that I do a runner.

Hi stunner

Have inpected the rooms here 4 times in the last  year the last time only last week, and with my good friend from

Australia we have decided to stay here next May/June for 1 month and we have both booked rooms.

We were asked to pay 1,000 baht deposit for our stay which is refunded we paid and received a receipt from

pym the receptionist who was very nice and most helpful with our bookings.    

The rooms here are fantastic and we have booked the Standard B rooms with the Medium Balcony at the back.

I am on the 6th floor and my friend is on the 5th floor not far from the swimming pool on the roof.

For me being British the 1,000 baht is not worth much at the current rate of 42.80 when i paid my deposit last week. 

I have stayed many times at Diana-Oasis for 1 month at a time and they like you to pay within a couple of days after

arrival which for me was no trouble.

Hi stunner

Have inpected the rooms here 4 times in the last year the last time only last week, and with my good friend from

Australia we have decided to stay here next May/June for 1 month and we have both booked rooms.

We were asked to pay 1,000 baht deposit for our stay which is refunded we paid and received a receipt from

pym the receptionist who was very nice and most helpful with our bookings.

The rooms here are fantastic and we have booked the Standard B rooms with the Medium Balcony at the back.

I am on the 6th floor and my friend is on the 5th floor not far from the swimming pool on the roof.

For me being British the 1,000 baht is not worth much at the current rate of 42.80 when i paid my deposit last week.

I have stayed many times at Diana-Oasis for 1 month at a time and they like you to pay within a couple of days after

arrival which for me was no trouble.

1000 baht not being worth much because the rate has dropped to 42B to the pound.

Doesn't that mean that 1000 baht is now worth more?

1000 baht not being worth much because the rate has dropped to 42B to the pound.

Doesn't that mean that 1000 baht is now worth more?

Yes, that's about £23.50

So why did you say 1000 baht isn't worth much at the current rate?

It's probably the most expensive it's ever been.

Good news though the pound strengthened today against the baht, just a little.

£1 = 44.83 today. Hoping for a steady and steep rise for when I arrive in April :)

Archived