Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Barbeque in Pattaya

yquem2704

I've had the ribs from him a few times as I was staying close by for a couple of months. Good flavour and a nice hot chilli dipping sauce with them but they did seem to be quite pricey for the portion size.

Send a thai girl to buy them id be willing to bet its cheaper

Send a thai girl to buy them id be willing to bet its cheaper

Ha, you're probably right.

:Party1:

I can vouch for food cart on Soi Diana. There are a few of these honey pots around Pattaya. Theres another on near the Bukhaou Market. This was an exception though where the chicken was even better than the ribs. Succulent and moist. Recommend the breast.

Rich Man Poor Man American style smoked BBQ (and some non-smoked BBQ) is now for sale all week.

Probably most always ribs.

Sometimes they have chicken, beef brisket, sausage, and pork chop as well.

The sides like mac and cheese are excellent.

Open daily but not for dinner on Mondays.

Jomtien Beach Road Soi 9.

http://richmanpoorman.net/index.php?option=com_formmaker&view=formmaker&id=12&Itemid=117

Archived