Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Barbeque in Pattaya

yquem2704

I had some good smoked Texan BBQ at Bob's BBQ in Soi LK some years ago. Are there any BBQ restaurants in pattaya nowadays?

There is a Texas BBQ on Soi Lengkee. There is also (formerly called) 49 Baht ribs just off Soi Buakaow east side, a block or two north of Soi Honey (I say "formerly" because the price has gone up and I'm not sure of the present name or maybe we only called it "49 Baht Ribs" on this forum). This place is only open evenings and closed on Saturday. Very small and usually crowded.

Best BBQ is found on the street carts, 10 baht a piece pick and choose then watch it cook right before your eyes

Best BBQ is found on the street carts, 10 baht a piece pick and choose then watch it cook right before your eyes

It won't be smoked BBQ. I doubt you will do better than Rich Man Poorman these days.

It won't be smoked BBQ. I doubt you will do better than Rich Man Poorman these days.

call me old fashioned but when on vacation i go with the do as the romans do attitude, i will smash the shit out of a new york pizza house pizza but as for anything else typically western if i want that il eat it back home

call me old fashioned but when on vacation i go with the do as the romans do attitude, i will smash the shit out of a new york pizza house pizza but as for anything else typically western if i want that il eat it back home

Understood. I live here so don't find street meat sticks so wonderful anymore. 

Risky enough, ive had many trips to the toilet after that stufff

i dont eat it anymore :SoWhat1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

texas bbq soi lenekee, good

rick man poor man in jomtien soi 9

here are a few and all good, just like back in the US, a NY guy making it

BBQ  chicken and ribs.JPG

BBQ brats.JPG

Brisket-sausage.jpg

pork-ribs-briskit.JPG

Ribs Mac & cheese.JPG

IMG_7746.JPG

Ninja on 3rd road is not too bad, all you can eat, fairly cheap

id prefer shabushi on central, aircon cant beat it, not much more expensive

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Ninja on 3rd road is not too bad, all you can eat, fairly cheap

id prefer shabushi on central, aircon cant beat it, not much more expensive

wrong kind of bbq dude.     think of cowboy movies

wrong kind of bbq dude.     think of cowboy movies

why is the OP looking for a western movie as well?

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

We are known for some of the best ribs in Pattaya also in Angeles City. 

Here's a Pattaya Picture:

DSC00032.JPG

10% discount for Pattaya or Philippines Addicts members

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

I thought bbq was outside cooking not destroying a bit of meat in the oven and covering it in brown sugar and destroying it again

I thought bbq was outside cooking not destroying a bit of meat in the oven and covering it in brown sugar and destroying it again

There are different methods but it sounds like you're talking about grilling, not BBQ. 

There are different methods but it sounds like you're talking about grilling, not BBQ. 

grilling is either cooking under flame or what my thai girlfriend gives me  when sees me emerging from Soi Honey.

I was referring to the whole sweet sticky sauce cooked food effort

To me bbq is food cooked outside over charcoal or gas if you are a lazy impatient bastard

We are known for some of the best ribs in Pattaya also in Angeles City. 

Here's a Pattaya Picture:

attachicon.gifDSC00032.JPG

10% discount for Pattaya or Philippines Addicts members

had them delivered when recovering from knee operation.  Good ribs and good sauce

rich man poor man has a large bbq grill in front and a smoker.     I like lots of sauce and order it that way, you can order no sauce or sauce on the side.  great thing about ordering, you can get it how you want

Thanks for all the suggestions and great pictures. Will be trying some out on my next visit

I also like the street cart BBQ, but they move around.  I found this man/wife team on Pattayasaisong 13 (Soi Diana Inn) across Nemo’s Guesthouse.  Rack of ribs about 200 baht and chicken 40 baht/piece.  I'll be looking for them again on my upcoming trip.

post-38627-0-80883100-1472247521_thumb.jpg

post-38627-0-55679000-1472247555_thumb.jpg

I think that is ook oom in Thai they slow cook smoke? in that big clay urn its more like stateside BBQ than the grilled type very tasty my favorite.

Had some brisket yesterday.   RMPM smoked it for 16 hours.   Oh yeah it was great and got my mac and cheese sides.   What a pig I am but I sure enjoy life, as long as it lasts

IMG_7974.JPG

damn it was good

Had some brisket yesterday.   RMPM smoked it for 16 hours.   Oh yeah it was great and got my mac and cheese sides.   What a pig I am but I sure enjoy life, as long as it lasts

attachicon.gifIMG_7974.JPG

damn it was good

Where did you get this?

I also like the street cart BBQ, but they move around.  I found this man/wife team on Pattayasaisong 13 (Soi Diana Inn) across Nemo’s Guesthouse.  Rack of ribs about 200 baht and chicken 40 baht/piece.  I'll be looking for them again on my upcoming trip.

I've had the ribs from him a few times as I was staying close by for a couple of months. Good flavour and a nice hot chilli dipping sauce with them but they did seem to be quite pricey for the portion size.

:Party1:

Archived