IGNORED

Best Bangers n Mash !

badboybilly

Interesting I've called them Bob Palmer all the time he's never corrected me

Sent from my LG G4

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Someone should do a interview with Bob .either by Youtube or print.

I think he'd have some interesting stories.

Interesting I've called them Bob Palmer all the time he's never corrected me

Sent from my LG G4

No he never does .555 it does not bother him.

Someone should do a interview with Bob .either by Youtube or print.

I think he'd have some interesting stories.

Yes he certainly seen his share of changes,well in his seventies now ,but seems intent in out living most of his customers...he`s not normally around much in the daytime unless getting food stuffs,but is the bar from 8pm normally.

Palmers Bar Airline memorabilia

20160810_182502.jpg

I will try the Golden Ferret tmmorrow... Im sure they"ll beat Pig & whistle when it comes to bangers and mash.

Bar is still owned by the same guy and his thai wife,he did work for many years at Heathrow Airport as ground crew and baggage handler lastly with British airways.Been in town since mid/late 1980`s. His first name is Bob,but there never was a Mr Palmer.

Yes there was, Bob Ward bought the bar from Mr Palmer, which was located on the opposite corner to the Shamrock.

Yes there was, Bob Ward bought the bar from Mr Palmer, which was located on the opposite corner to the Shamrock.

Ok thanks for that,i stand corrected, i used the bar when it was on the corner,but Bob was already in there then.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not big on Brit grub but wouldn't this dish be good at Nicky's?

yes, i was going to suggest Nickys, I sometimes go on a Saturday for the special which I think is 175b and massive - dont think I ever finish it, but its 3 sausages and a giant yorkshire pudding with mash, onions and gravy

Living in Thailand for 8+ years, moved to Vietnam also making videos now on YouTube about life in Thailand, Vietnam

Nick Swift YouTube

Tropical on Darkside, you have a choice of 4 different types of bangers, I have only tried pork & onion.

I think 200 Baht, all very tasty.

This is the best place by far for your English food on the dark side...

• 2 weeks later...

Seaside restaurant on Chaiyapoon and Soi 7..always good.

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Archived