IGNORED

Best Bangers n Mash !

badboybilly

I love my big Sausages and Mash potato with gravy and onions.

About the best I've tasted has been in a Irish pub in Australia.

Last night I tried Robins Nest in Soi LK , wasnt bad but a steep price a 205 baht for a small serving, thin sausages.

I would rate it 6/10 because I dont like thin sausages in a Bangers and Mash and a small servng .

I guess the Irish Pubs would be the best ??

Try the Golden Ferret on New Plaza - very tasty big boy sausages with creamy mash, onion gravy and garden peas - 160 baht

location of New Plaza thankyou !

location of New Plaza thankyou !

New plaza is opposite soi`s 7& 8 on second road.and i have no complaints with Palmers bar  sausage/mash.no idea on price though.

Palmers bar is on pattayaland 2or soi 13/4 down passed penthouse hotel.

Rosie O'Grady's on Soi 7 has 'big boy' sausage with the breakfast so I expect they do the same ones with mash.

Pig & Whistle used to have nice ones but had changed when I went there this summer. Not so keen on the new ones - thinner & denser.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

New plaza is opposite soi`s 7& 8 on second road.and i have no complaints with Palmers bar  sausage/mash.no idea on price though.

Palmers bar is on pattayaland 2or soi 13/4 down passed penthouse hotel.

Went down that Soi today.... Didnt Palmers use to be on the corner opp Penthouse??? That is now a For lease building.

Palmers seems to have moved opposite but in a small single shophouse so didnt go in there.

Went down that Soi today.... Didnt Palmers use to be on the corner opp Penthouse??? That is now a For lease building.

Palmers seems to have moved opposite but in a small single shophouse so didnt go in there.

Yes still the same owner but they moved not sure why probably landlord asking stupid rent. 

I love my big Sausages and Mash potato with gravy and onions.

About the best I've tasted has been in a Irish pub in Australia.

Last night I tried Robins Nest in Soi LK , wasnt bad but a steep price a 205 baht for a small serving, thin sausages.

I would rate it 6/10 because I dont like thin sausages in a Bangers and Mash and a small servng .

I guess the Irish Pubs would be the best ??

Great Bangers /mash

Pig and Whistle Soi 7

Great Bangers /mash

Pig and Whistle Soi 7

Don't like their new sausages. Preferred the old ones.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yes,smaller venue more or less opposite moved about 15 months ago,but same cook,or was as of feb this year. and food still good by pattaya standards for English type food.imo

Yes still the same owner but they moved not sure why probably landlord asking stupid rent. 

Correct,rent nearly doubled according to Bob,and hopefully still empty to serve the greedy git right..But it was also down too less footfall on pattayaland these days.

Ok so I tried the Pig & Whistle today on Soi 7 .,nearly couldnt find the place but see its next to a Rosie O Grady's.

Ok big serve thick sausages , 230 baht , good serve as I said enough to fill you up without eating it all.

But sorry I cant rate it highly , no taste in the mash or gravy , just tasteless, I dnt know why but couldnt even eat it all .

I would rate it a 5/10 and thats just because the serving was big , but not enough gravy either n my opinion.

Would I go back there? No ... Even the white coffee for 60 baht was tasteless.and no tip was given.

image.jpeg

wemt to Palmers today....whilst I didnt have their bangers and mash , I had a sausage and onion sandwich great at 90 baht.

I also took a pic of the British Caledonia Airway memorabilia he has up on the wall.

seems this bar was one of the first in Pattaya.

Is there still a Mr Palmer who owns it?

Did he work for an Airline?

The best consistent place i go to and farang i know is Patinis on Soi Buakhao (nearly opposite Elephant bar) good variety of food at good prices.

Cheesburger and fries is excellent. Sunday roast available everyday is also very good.

Tropical on Darkside, you have a choice of 4 different types of bangers, I have only tried pork & onion.

I think 200 Baht, all very tasty.

wemt to Palmers today....whilst I didnt have their bangers and mash , I had a sausage and onion sandwich great at 90 baht.

I also took a pic of the British Caledonia Airway memorabilia he has up on the wall.

Certainly not the oldest, but been in 3 different locations over the last couple of decades.

An ex- BA Steward Bob ward owns it,

Yes seemed he worked for the then British Calendonian Airlines.

Not bad food at Palmers actually

Yes Bob Palmer the owner great guy great place food always top notch he caters all our parties at Babydolls as well as other bars around town

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Caddy shack has the best I have had

attachicon.gifsausages copy.JPG

The snags look okay but the mash looks dodgy ... how did it taste?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Bar is still owned by the same guy and his thai wife,he did work for many years at Heathrow Airport as ground crew and baggage handler lastly with British airways.Been in town since mid/late 1980`s. His first name is Bob,but there never was a Mr Palmer.

Yes Bob Palmer the owner great guy great place food always top notch he caters all our parties at babydolls as well as other bars around town

Never heard any negative comments about food from Palmers over the thirty  years it been going.Bob`s surname is not Palmer by the way.

Archived