Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Retirement visa within the first 30 days?

lolokalbo

thats good.

except why two blue receipts, i guess one could be for the 1900 fee and the other for the 3800 bht fee for the multiple re-entry permit.

makes sense.

ez

I didn't get a Re-entry Permit (yet) so I'd guess that's it - proof both your stamps have been paid for at Immigration so don't remove them.

Tip - when you come back in on your Permit that's the number they want on your Arrivals card, not the O Visa or the Extension number.

That makes sure they stamp you back in correctly and don't give you a 30 day stamp too.

Still best to point at your Ret Ext stamp though IME.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really the best bet is to get what papers you need to prove income and go to Vientiane and get an O visa, come back and get stamped for 90 days entry.

I tried, up first I needed a bank account to deposit the B800,000 into.  The catch 22 being you can't open a bank account with-out a 'retirment visa' (or a work visa), I can't 'get the paper' because I can't 'get the visa', that's when I have to start playing 'outside the system'.  Some therefore opt for an agent to do that for them, I couldn't be bothered and just visit when I want :)

I didn't get a Re-entry Permit (yet) so I'd guess that's it - proof both your stamps have been paid for at Immigration so don't remove them.

Tip - when you come back in on your Permit that's the number they want on your Arrivals card, not the O Visa or the Extension number.

That makes sure they stamp you back in correctly and don't give you a 30 day stamp too.

Still best to point at your Ret Ext stamp though IME.

i guess i dont need to unstaple the receipt for the multiple re=entry permit, it should be on the re=entry permit stamped in the passport, will check later, had a few beers tonight.

ez

Archived