Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tahitian Queen

TumbiUmbi

He would hit driver,I would hit hybrid.

Heck I hit driver AND 3 wood and you still expect strokes?  Sandbagger.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck I hit driver AND 3 wood and you still expect strokes? Sandbagger.

Didn't think you would see the irony in the fact you consistently blow,it by me.

I'll take my strokes like my eggs.

2 a side,over easy please.

Didn't think you would see the irony in the fact you consistently blow,it by me.

I'll take my strokes like my eggs.

2 a side,over easy please.

Yeah, I might hit a driver past your Hybrid 3 iron.   :GoldenSmile1:   

Maybe not.  Haven't been allowed to swing a club for a month now and not allowed until August 15.   :Surrender1:

Yeah, I might hit a driver past your Hybrid 3 iron.   :GoldenSmile1:   

Maybe not.  Haven't been allowed to swing a club for a month now and not allowed until August 15.   :Surrender1:

Heading up,island next Friday.Gonna play 36 on Friday,stay in Parksville,get drunk,play 18 on the way back home on Saturday.

Gonna test my new back out.

Heading up,island next Friday.Gonna play 36 on Friday,stay in Parksville,get drunk,play 18 on the way back home on Saturday.

Gonna test my new back out.

Good luck  Trying 36 on the first go is a challenge.  But you are younger than me so maybe not.  I'm hoping to finish 18 on August 15.  Burpapa.  At least it's a course I know how to get around on.  

And I'll be buying a few drinks in TQ and TGC starting August 12.  Bummer if TQ opens at 6 PM.  

Good luck  Trying 36 on the first go is a challenge.  But you are younger than me so maybe not.  I'm hoping to finish 18 on August 15.  Burpapa.  At least it's a course I know how to get around on.  

And I'll be buying a few drinks in TQ and TGC starting August 12.  Bummer if TQ opens at 6 PM.

Yeah,the sister is on her way back down from the village and she usually works days.

She is thinking she might go to work on the 6,so she can start at noon or 1pm.

Not sure she will do that great over there.

She doesn't like working nights,that's for sure.

used to be a great afternoon hangout...those new times will hurt them for sure

Apple at TQ is a top little root!!!

Is that the same Apple who has been there for like the last 5 years?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I was in there this afternoon at 1:30pm. Opening hours are now back to normal (ie 1pm opening).

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I was in there this afternoon at 1:30pm. Opening hours are now back to normal (ie 1pm opening).

14 55 today went past and they were having a "visit" with paperwork being checked outside in the sunlight.

at least 2 one of whom was a real cop as he was packing a side arm

14 55 today went past and they were having a "visit" with paperwork being checked outside in the sunlight.

at least 2 one of whom was a real cop as he was packing a side arm

Since I didn't leave until 15:30 and didn't see any cops I am guessing everything was OK.

Since I didn't leave until 15:30 and didn't see any cops I am guessing everything was OK.

come to think of it i've posted the wrong time it was 15 55 hrs !

• 2 weeks later...

Really hope its still back to normal when i get there in sep. Always had a blast there after lunch

• 4 weeks later...

TQ is a kind of timeless place with few changes in the last 30 years. A mix of locals and frequent tourists seem to make up the client base. There is usually a decent selection go girls on stage or hanging around in the shadows. Plenty of short timing goes on in the back as the girls are very discrete.
Last time I was in there is well before dark, probably around 4pm and this was when the no GoGo bars opening before 6pm was being enforced.

Last time I was in there is well before dark, probably around 4pm and this was when the no GoGo bars opening before 6pm was being enforced.

It is currently opening at 1pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Never been but walked past many times.

Anyone know latest bar fines, st and lt ?

Thank's 

G

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

I don't know why I can't quote a post but here goes: for 20 years it has had a kee niao corner exactly as described by another poster....The last time I went in there....and I mean the last time. I got to the bar and before I ordered a drink a girl came across asking for a LD...I just walked out without buying. Bruce just stayed in the corner talking to mates. The place could be so much better than it is.....unless you are in the kee niao corner and a mate of Bruce's that is......upto the business owner really...

Now that TQ doesn't open till 6pm I will probably never go again...I used to hit TQ about 2pm and getting something to eat....then go Soi 6 or a beer bar till about 6pm...shower and go out for the night.

Now that TQ doesn't open till 6pm I will probably never go again...I used to hit TQ about 2pm and getting something to eat....then go soi 6 or a beer bar till about 6pm...shower and go out for the night.

Isn't it back to daytime opening again? I heard the 6pm opening was only a temporary thing.

my only problem with TQ is when you first arrive.

you step in from a bright sunny day to a dark neon lit room and it takes 5-10 minutes for your eyes to adjust.

in that time you've had to feel your way around blindly so to speak, groping and fondling.

When your eyesight has returned to normal, you see that there was better looking girls sitting alone on the other side of the bar.

first world troubles hey?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

you step in from a bright sunny day to a dark neon lit room and it takes 5-10 minutes for your eyes to adjust.

in that time you've had to feel your way around blindly so to speak, groping and fondling.

When your eyesight has returned to normal, you see that there was better looking girls sitting alone on the other side of the bar.

Ray-Bans

I've found the tq ladies not to be the best looking but as far as friendliness and access all areas in a pretty pressure free environment I've found them to be top quality.

Archived