IGNORED

Tahitian Queen

TumbiUmbi

My mate reckons this place is open early, what is the talent like in there? Give me the low down please

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate reckons this place is open early, what is the talent like in there? Give me the low down please

Reports are that it has changed. It used to open at 2pm but apparently the rules have changed and they were opening at 6pm. A girl who works there told me that on one particular day they were opening at 4pm. However, I saw someone post that the new rule is that gogo bars can no longer open until after 5pm.

I'm hoping that it changes back at some point because it is a great place to spend some time in the afternoon.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

couple of days ago i saw a sign outside TQ it was 18.00 hrs opening, and i don't have a pic of it but it was a proper one....................when the hours first changed it was hand written.

couple of days ago i saw a sign outside TQ it was 18.00 hrs opening, and i don't have a pic of it but it was a proper one....................when the hours first changed it was hand written.

I again asked the girl who I know works there what time she started work and she said 4pm.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I again asked the girl who I know works there what time she started work and she said 4pm.

taken today

july 29 014 (Custom).JPG

it could be they have the sign up but are sneaking in early

it could be they have the sign up but are sneaking in early

That is what I am thinking. They wouldn't have the girls starting work at 4 if they were opening at 6.

Thanks for the input lads

Can't find a forum thread for this place, anyone have a link?

Really sucks the changed times for those afternoon go go's.

In Feb they had a great line up in TQ.

Lb

Too close to beach road for me, I'd feel like a tourist

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Rent must be crazy there and they did decent business during the day. Can they survive the new hours?

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

Oldest Agogo in town and maybe doesn't have any rent to pay?

Too close to beach road for me, I'd feel like a tourist

Heck man.  If we don't live there aren't we tourists?   :GoldenSmile1:

Heck man.  If we don't live there aren't we tourists?   :GoldenSmile1:

You may be a tourist sir !

You may be a tourist sir !

So you live there?  I don't.  5 months a year for 17 years and own a condo (about a good driver/3 wood from TQ) but I am still a tourist.

So you live there?  I don't.  5 months a year for 17 years and own a condo (about a good driver/3 wood from TQ) but I am still a tourist.

Is that a Stenson 3 wood or a normal persons 55

Nobody has mentioned this, so I'll chime in... I was in there a few weeks back and the line up looked decent.  According to one of the girls most of the customers are expats who regularly hang out there to meet with each other and really have no interest in the girls, except to flirt a little and buy a couple of LDs.  From what I witnessed, on the surface, this appeared to be true - there were a bunch of dudes, taking up all the comfortable seating, all just talking among themselves and the girls were bored stiff.  After my visit, I met a really cute girl who didn't finish her 10 day contract at TQ because she was so bored - yep, she forfeited 10,000 baht, which to me is quite telling of the place.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

He would hit driver,I would hit hybrid.

He would hit driver,I would hit hybrid.

Very eco friendly

Very eco friendly

Oh it uses a ton of gas to get off the ground.

Nobody has mentioned this, so I'll chime in... I was in there a few weeks back and the line up looked decent.  According to one of the girls most of the customers are expats who regularly hang out there to meet with each other and really have no interest in the girls, except to flirt a little and buy a couple of LDs.  From what I witnessed, on the surface, this appeared to be true - there were a bunch of dudes, taking up all the comfortable seating, all just talking among themselves and the girls were bored stiff.  After my visit, I met a really cute girl who didn't finish her 10 day contract at TQ because she was so bored - yep, she forfeited 10,000 baht, which to me is quite telling of the place.

The mamasan should explain its a business and not a social club. Surprised there's no snooker table or weekly meat lottery

Oh it uses a ton of gas to get off the ground.

You?

Nobody has mentioned this, so I'll chime in... I was in there a few weeks back and the line up looked decent. According to one of the girls most of the customers are expats who regularly hang out there to meet with each other and really have no interest in the girls, except to flirt a little and buy a couple of LDs. From what I witnessed, on the surface, this appeared to be true - there were a bunch of dudes, taking up all the comfortable seating, all just talking among themselves and the girls were bored stiff. After my visit, I met a really cute girl who didn't finish her 10 day contract at TQ because she was so bored - yep, she forfeited 10,000 baht, which to me is quite telling of the place.

And yet it is still going where others have failed.

Girls get Barfined out of there lots.

- there were a bunch of dudes, taking up all the comfortable seating, all just talking among themselves and the girls were bored stiff.

I have gone in there fairly regularly over the last 6 years or so and your description doesn't fit with what I have seen. Most guys who go in there talk to the girls and buy them drinks. There is no less interest in the girls that in any other gogo bar that I go to. Plenty of the girls get bar fines and you don't keep attractive girls for long if they aren't making money. There are girls that have been working in there for about 5 years.

Yeah, Stenson.  Or Bubba.  I'm almost at 2nd Road and that is a monstrous blow.   :GoldenSmile1:

Archived