IGNORED

Brand New - iPhone 6 - unlocked

Velcro

iPhone 6 64gb in Space Grey

Unlocked

15,000 baht

This phone was sent to me by Barclays Gadget Insurance in UK

It took so long to come after my original iphone had been stolen I went out and brought one.

Hence, this phone is unused and for sale today

I did sell it a couple of times on ebay before I left the UK

but both times the buyer was a scammer , who tried to fool me with a fake email form paypal informing me the payment is in escrow until I send a tracking number

As it was an insurance replacement it did not come in the normal Apple store white box with the leads and headphones

It came in a black box ( in photo) which contained just the phone and cables  etc( but I am selling with cables etc)

Its from Apple, its an Apple box and apple product , just they use different packaging for replacement units.

I have been to the Apple Store in Tukcom and brought genuine Apple power adapter and lightning to USB lead ( which were ridiculously expensive compared to the fake ones I brought the same day to use myself !!).. but I felt it was important to include genuine items with this sale.

The phone is brand new , never been used , still has factory plastic film on front and back.

I have had sim cards in it.. my UK O2 sim and my Thai True Move sim.. to check it is unlocked

but never made a call so still new.

You will probably see on the box it says O2 in top right corner ..it was supplied to me locked to O2

Well, it now isn't , as off today it has been unlocked to any network

I have tested it this morning  with a Thai sim and a Peruvian sim and they both worked

If you can't see the IMEI number in the photo PM me and I will send it to you if you want to do a check on it

The Apple Store are currently selling this model for 26,500 baht

I have been offered one in Tukcom that they say is new and not a copy ( in original box ) best price 19,000 baht

I will take 15,000 baht for this one..

I can deliver in PA members in Pattaya

DSC06260.JPG

DSC06267.JPG

DSC06262.JPG

DSC06263.JPG

DSC06265.JPG

DSC06266.JPG

How is it unlocked if you received it as a replacement unit from the insurance?

It wasn't unlocked when I got it

but I have paid to have it unlocked

I have tested it today with sim cards from 3 countries ( including a Thai sim )

and all 3 worked

therefore the unlocking has worked

it hasn't been jail broken or anything bad like that

just unlocked by my network .. like I have requested of every  phone I have ever owned for use when overseas

What is the least amount of money you would take for this phone for a quick sale ????

Do you have Pay Pal ????

My pound sterling is only 46 Baht so your price of 15,000 Baht needs to be shaved but we could make be swing a deal.

Thanks in advance.

Jack

Is this member Velcro a known member to purchase a phone from ?????

Now that's just plain rude.

Fair price

in what way ? its 16" new from shops with full varranty .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

in what way ? its 16" new from shops with full varranty .

it is not 16,000 from the shop

Apple store want 26,000

Tukcom shops want 19,000 and they might be fakes

What is the least amount of money you would take for this phone for a quick sale ????

Do you have Pay Pal ????

My pound sterling is only 46 Baht so your price of 15,000 Baht needs to be shaved but we could make be swing a deal.

Thanks in advance.

Jack

Yes me too I have just this week had a large transfer sent over from Barclays Uk and I got 44.6. I lost 45,000 compared to last month

These sell for £400 on ebay in the Uk.. I sold it twice on ebay.. for £410 and £420 but a scammer outbid the genuine buyers

yes one or two people have heard of me

yes one or two people have heard of me

ha ha , the understatement of the century  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

ha ha , the understatement of the century  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

really ???  Am I famous on here ??

Thats a nice little boost for my ego 555555

it is not 16,000 from the shop

Apple store want 26,000

Tukcom shops want 19,000 and they might be fakes

Deffo a possibility.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

Now that's just plain rude.

No I was not being rude just asking if real members had meet him & was he proper & fit to send money to for a phone as above.

It was strait & direct but not rude.

No I was not being rude just asking if real members had meet him & was he proper & fit to send money to for a phone as above.

It was strait & direct but not rude.

What is a "real" member?

is being an advanced member a " real member"

Can and offer all sorts of safety/precautionary actions if anyone is concerns that this is a scam

but I shouldn't have to !

I mean really.. I'd have to be pretty low to scam my own community !!!!

very easy to check if iphones are fake , unless you know howto just meet any seller at the iphone shop in central and they will help .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Wow,how good are these fake iphones that you need a shop to verify them at a shop? Do they not just have an android operating sysytem?

SOLD

I entered this post late Vecro is a genuine guy and IMO can be trusted old news now as he has sold it however i thought it necessary to post as he may wish to sell some more things.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I entered this post late Vecro is a genuine guy and IMO can be trusted old news now as he has sold it however i thought it necessary to post as he may wish to sell some more things.

JDM

Thanks for the ref.

Thanks for the ref.

You are welcome, I understood your concern as I am sure the seller and many BM did so did not take offence and as said I would have commentated earlier if I had seen the post.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived