IGNORED

who is he

sityparamount

Sorry, not a member of Pattaya Images... No insinuation inferred... It was a question, hence the "???" at the end of the sentence...

I did say that I received the email twice, inferring that they got my email addy from more than one location...

I am now receiving spam from the same email addy promoting www.punter69.com too...

Edited by Muadib

...emailed to me today ...It seems all of the Pattaya related boards became really slow… Maybe because of the recent economic crisis less guys are interested ? But why the former good posters are boycotting the boards, who are still frequent visitors of the city or expats ? ( apart from the banned ones and the ousted ones ) Why the brainless oneliner spams rulez the board lately ? Why the informative posts decreased drastically lately ? As the Ghost wrote: Pattaya Secrets - I think it’s probably still the biggest in terms of active members and daily page views / posts, but this once very interesting board is now simply boring. It’s the world-beater of promotional devices for the Secrets Bar & Hotel, but very little of use to anyone but newbies anymore. I got less info and insight into Pattaya from here than any other board. Pattaya Addicts - I’ve had the most problems with the hard-core Addicts keyboard warriors, but the fact is, I respect what Bryan has done with it in building a brand and forum. And, before he banned my “Pattaya Ghost” nickname, I had only positive things to say about it. (The ban was stupid, as I was easily able to get access to more “private” areas after the expulsion than before it.) I can still say, however - no matter the abuse mods there continue to throw my way - Addicts is still the best Pattaya board going. Despite the unnatural fascination some there have with ladyboys, Addicts has more topics of interesting discussion on Pattaya and other subjects than any other forum. I enjoy posting there and still - guess what - still have “trusted members” status with a third nickname the mods have yet to find. The blog is done, but I still will continue to chat there. Pattaya Live - My favorite forum and, hands, down, the most fun to be had on any Pattaya board. Bring your A+ game and a thick skin if you want to play here, however. Wading too far into Live is like entering a shark tank wearing only a Speedo. There’s some unfathomable inside-baseball debate going on about how the board is run, but if you ignore the whining about it, the board is good fun. Pattaya Talk - The most civil and best-moderated board of the group. People are respectful, the mods don’t act like gods and the site is an actual resource to people visiting Pattaya. Keyboard warriors need not apply. Who will be the last to turn off the lights .... please visit more the boards to keep them alive...

I have only been on this site a few weeks and find it incredibly difficult to gain access to different subjects. Possibly the fact that that alot of foul language appears on the site might deter some would be viewers. There are still many folk who disapprove of constant swearing.

For instance I just tried to view the 'fireside' section and was told I do not have permission to view this section! If people are refused access they will not bother in future.

I am now receiving spam from the same email addy promoting www.punter69.com too...

I've had a few guys ask me about that... at least I know who is responsible now. I wonder why he is promoting a UK forum to all members (i think its UK)

Saw him in NLD1 last night, he looked in good health.

It happened over a month ago

I have only been on this site a few weeks and find it incredibly difficult to gain access to different subjects. Possibly the fact that that alot of foul language appears on the site might deter some would be viewers. There are still many folk who disapprove of constant swearing.

I havent noticed constant swearing?

For instance I just tried to view the 'fireside' section and was told I do not have permission to view this section! If people are refused access they will not bother in future.

You are a standard member, there are plenty of threads around telling you what you have to do, to get further access. You need to have at least 25 posts over a week or so, before we will review your account.

The blog was quite interesting and amusing, I'm sorry he stops it. Is it really forbidden to link to his blog here??? Mmmm, I thought as a board we would not be so narrow-minded...

Well, you want to read his 'famous last words', just google pattaya+ghost ;)

I don't think its narrow minded, we pretty much let people link anywhere, but once the website owner breaks are rules and STEALS members (Trusted area and photographs) content, then it would look pretty bad continuing to support him, by allowing links. He admitted we were the biggest source of his traffic, (22%) its ashame he decided to treat our members in such a way.