Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

who is he

sityparamount

...emailed to me today ...It seems all of the Pattaya related boards became really slow… Maybe because of the recent economic crisis less guys are interested ? But why the former good posters are boycotting the boards, who are still frequent visitors of the city or expats ? ( apart from the banned ones and the ousted ones ) Why the brainless oneliner spams rulez the board lately ? Why the informative posts decreased drastically lately ? As the Ghost wrote: Pattaya Secrets - I think it’s probably still the biggest in terms of active members and daily page views / posts, but this once very interesting board is now simply boring. It’s the world-beater of promotional devices for the Secrets Bar & hotel, but very little of use to anyone but newbies anymore. I got less info and insight into Pattaya from here than any other board. Pattaya Addicts - I’ve had the most problems with the hard-core Addicts keyboard warriors, but the fact is, I respect what Bryan has done with it in building a brand and forum. And, before he banned my “Pattaya Ghost” nickname, I had only positive things to say about it. (The ban was stupid, as I was easily able to get access to more “private” areas after the expulsion than before it.) I can still say, however - no matter the abuse mods there continue to throw my way - Addicts is still the best Pattaya board going. Despite the unnatural fascination some there have with ladyboys, Addicts has more topics of interesting discussion on Pattaya and other subjects than any other forum. I enjoy posting there and still - guess what - still have “trusted members” status with a third nickname the mods have yet to find. The blog is done, but I still will continue to chat there. Pattaya Live - My favorite forum and, hands, down, the most fun to be had on any Pattaya board. Bring your A+ game and a thick skin if you want to play here, however. Wading too far into Live is like entering a shark tank wearing only a Speedo. There’s some unfathomable inside-baseball debate going on about how the board is run, but if you ignore the whining about it, the board is good fun. Pattaya Talk - The most civil and best-moderated board of the group. People are respectful, the mods don’t act like gods and the site is an actual resource to people visiting Pattaya. Keyboard warriors need not apply. Who will be the last to turn off the lights .... please visit more the boards to keep them alive...

http://www.bargirl-spy.com/

THAI BARGIRL FIDELITY CHECKS,,IS SHE WITH ANOTHER MAN ?

http://www.pattaya-bargirl-investigations.com/

PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS PATTAYA

IS SHE STILL WORKING BAR ?

Do you know anything about puncuation and sentence structure.

The Pattaya Ghost is a twat. He's just some old bastard that has nothing better to do than complain about shit no one cares about.

And go away, I don't like you.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

Do you know anything about puncuation and sentence structure.

The Pattaya Ghost is a twat. He's just some old bastard that has nothing better to do than complain about shit no one cares about.

And go away, I don't like you.

Your a proper tosser and dare a say it a twat also. copy and paste

http://www.bargirl-spy.com/

THAI BARGIRL FIDELITY CHECKS,,IS SHE WITH ANOTHER MAN ?

http://www.pattaya-bargirl-investigations.com/

PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS PATTAYA

IS SHE STILL WORKING BAR ?

This email is not from Pattaya Ghost. It quotes from his blog but the email is actually from someone else. Have a look at the email address and you should be able to work out where he has got your email address from.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I got the same email from this pattayghost guy.

sityparamount, maybe El jesus thinks your this guy trying to bring attention to his posts and thats why he had a pop at you..

you sound genuine to me, I got the same message and nearly posted it like you did.

I don't that much about the other forums. Joined a few of them and posted a small amount.

Lots of good guys on them, but I understand many of them struggle because of all the flaming and in-fighting on their boards.

New members don't want to be called a twat and flamed to death for asking what to them are simple questions about thailand.

Addicts is the most newbie friendly and helpfull.

This email is not from Pattaya Ghost. It quotes from his blog but the email is actually from someone else. Have a look at the email address and you should be able to work out where he has got your email address from.

Thanks scumbag.

Info is on the chain.

Some old site I joined ages ago.

Edited by hazze

I got the same email from this pattayghost guy.

sityparamount, maybe El jesus thinks your this guy trying to bring attention to his posts and thats why he had a pop at you..

you sound genuine to me, I got the same message and nearly posted it like you did.

I don't that much about the other forums. Joined a few of them and posted a small amount.

Lots of good guys on them, but I understand many of them struggle because of all the flaming and in-fighting on their boards.

New members don't want to be called a twat and flamed to death for asking what to them are simple questions about thailand.

Addicts is the most newbie friendly and helpfull.

No, I don't think it's the Pattaya Ghost, but I've read that idiot's post on here and he was a moron. Don't get me wrong, I welcome anyone with open arms, but this topic is ridiculous.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

I got the same email too.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Guys just look at the email address of the sender. It has come from a site called New Pattaya Images.

Just google it and you will see the site concerned. You will have signed up for that website at some point in the past, hence how he has your email address :GoldenSmile1:

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

The Pattaya Ghost is no more, may he return to the ether world from which he come! I generally like my shit stirrers to be more transparent, but what you gunna do? :)

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

The Pattaya Images site is run by ex BM Gabor

Edited by Esco

The Pattaya Images site is run by ex BM Gabor

In Gabor's defence I'll say that I think his heart was in the right place. I think he was trying to get people interested in taking part in internet forums. It's just a shame he didn't do it very well and did not separate his idea from the ghost's quote.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

In Gabor's defence I'll say that I think his heart was in the right place. I think he was trying to get people interested in taking part in internet forums. It's just a shame he didn't do it very well and did not separate his idea from the ghost's quote.

Gabor is a good poster and yes he has his heart in the right place. I actually think its a loss he is no longer a member here but what happened in the past unfortunately cant be changed. I wonder where he posts now. Has he gone back to Secrets?

Gabor is a good poster and yes he has his heart in the right place. I actually think its a loss he is no longer a member here but what happened in the past unfortunately cant be changed. I wonder where he posts now. Has he gone back to Secrets?

He makes an appearance on Live from time to time

When is it my turn in the barrel?

I received it too. But if people took the time to read the email it's quite clear it's not from the Ghost - It just uses a quote from him to illustrate a point. Nothing wrong with that. Perhaps Gabor could have made it even clearer.

I've got a lot of time for both parties, Gabor has the funniest TR's ever and the Ghost had a brilliant blog best taken with a dose of independent thought. It was from one viewpoint, which never gives the whole story; In other words, sometimes it was bullshit. I'll miss it regardless.

Having said all that, I still consider the email unsolicited SPAM and the pattayaimages address got the Gmail SPAM treatment accordingly :)

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

If you take a look now you will be able to see for yourself, he's gonna remove it completely soon. Despite listing his reasons the conspiracy theorist in me suspects there was more to it. I don't think you can do what he did and stay safe in a place like LOS.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

Wait a second...did the Ghost's blog go kaput?

He quit it himself. Check his site as I've been told not to link to it on here

If you take a look now you will be able to see for yourself, he's gonna remove it completely soon. Despite listing his reasons the conspiracy theorist in me suspects there was more to it. I don't think you can do what he did and stay safe in a place like LOS.

He got twatted already and has / had more coming

The blog was quite interesting and amusing, I'm sorry he stops it. Is it really forbidden to link to his blog here??? Mmmm, I thought as a board we would not be so narrow-minded...

Well, you want to read his 'famous last words', just google pattaya+ghost ;)

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

I got the same email... Twice in fact... I guess once for each Pattaya forum I'm a member of... And just how did someone get all of our email addresses???

I enjoyed the Ghosts blog... There, I said it... Yes, he pissed off more than one bar owner and appears to have pissed off a few forum owners too... Something about the truth setting you free I guess... At the end of the day, it's one Ghost's opinion, BFD... Didn't much care for his "quoting" forum threads from here and elsewhere, but hey, everyone I know who works in the media is a right cunt...

I got the same email... Twice in fact... I guess once for each Pattaya forum I'm a member of... And just how did someone get all of our email addresses???

Here is the answer to your insinuation. It has nothing to do with any of the forums.

Guys just look at the email address of the sender. It has come from a site called New Pattaya Images.

Just google it and you will see the site concerned. You will have signed up for that website at some point in the past, hence how he has your email address :ILoveSex1: