IGNORED

Ao Nang(Krabi) - Up to date Information

efio11

I am not sure which beach the photo above is but it is not AoNang beach.

2 hours ago, bg532002 said:

I am not sure which beach the photo above is but it is not AoNang beach.

Your right on second look that is actually another pic of Railey Beach

Here is Ao Nang Beach

60FDC2E1-3630-4BC3-B9A7-4891DF7698F3_zpsotzvg1nu.jpg

3609BCE3-6D2C-4F00-8262-09C4113842D2_zpszw47lbmy.jpg

Something to do in one of the beachside restaurants , lovely girl just posting the FB pics of her food 

20160504_183504.mp4

• 2 months later...
On 26/05/2017 at 10:42 PM, Teddysad said:

I wonder if Scary Mary comes as part of the fixtures and fittings

In April I had bit of a chat to Mary and yes she can be scary :D

5 hours ago, mrfreeze said:

In April I had bit of a chat to Mary and yes she can be scary :D

is she the mamasan in Amy 69 ?

I used to go to Ao Nang a fair bit as part of my travels to Thailand , 

A mate shacked up with a thai girl there and they owned one of the little massage huts down on the beach , 

I would call in for a few nights to a week  each year to catch up with him , but he ended up splitting with her and moved away , so i stopped calling in there , probably been 5 years now since ive been there , 

Used to be a funny little thai guy who had a street bar , he called it MR Cocks Street bar , used to start there and up up over the road at one of the sois , for a quiet little place, we did have a few wild nights there .  

And the long tail boat rides out to the islands were pretty cool, that region has some pretty spectacular scenery 

On 12/08/2017 at 9:06 PM, KiwiScottie said:

is she the mamasan in Amy 69 ?

No idea, I sat down and she came over and introduced herself and we had a good chat about different stuff.

She kept referring to the girls there as "her girls" and I took it as she was the mamasan / manager etc.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2017 at 06:36, ateomus said:

Are there any ST places at Ao Nang or massage places that offer fs? Going on family trip so hotel is not an option.

You have to ask the massage places.. it's hit and miss.. but the BG at that small bar area opposite Big Mac should know .. I went to a massage place, set back from the beach road, about 2 min walk from Burger King as you walk AWAY from the ferry ticket office. The girl took me upstairs were they sleep.. worked well.. 

I was with my family as well :D

On 8/14/2017 at 17:13, mrfreeze said:

No idea, I sat down and she came over and introduced herself and we had a good chat about different stuff.

She kept referring to the girls there as "her girls" and I took it as she was the mamasan / manager etc.

Yes she is  the Mamasan/manager.  Actually a lot of fun when you get to know her.

Nearly all the Amy69 girls live together in a big house up the road  and she is also the housemother there.

Bar is still for sale  2 mil would buy it.

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

Was down there last weekend (8th/11th) and wanting to watch the Man u V Stoke game I ventured into the "RCA entertainment complex" as its known as,small beers starting at 80/90 baht,but what a load of farking beer hustlers they are in there,my TGF was tucked up in bed so I wasn,t in need of femail company just wanted the footy,would they leave me alone.....jesus I moved at half time from one bar to another directly opposite,ordered my drink (sitting at the bar directly under the TV) two minutes later I,m hit on again and after politely explaining why I was there for and telling I,d moved from one bar to this one (yes we see you sit in other bar mister) because of being pestered I got the "but you can but one drink for lady.....no need to talk" unbelieveable.......never in all my time in Patt,s have I experienced anything like this before :WhoSaw1:

Some decent lookers down there mind you if I had been on the hunt but what sort of prices they were asking I don,t know :D

• 4 weeks later...

Just back from ao nang I think the pestering for drinks might be a result of how quiet it is, the girls are getting hungry. At 10.30 I counted 5 punters in the whole soi one night. As usual Thai logic is holding and prices seem to be stuck on 500 bf 1500/ 2000 st/lt. Only had 3 nights in pattaya and it seemed very quiet there too. Still plenty of fun to be had and heaps better than being back at work.

• 11 months later...

Any Ao Nang updates?

• 2 weeks later...

Be there in a week   if you can wait till then

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

On 9/20/2018 at 23:56, slashlarue said:

Any Ao Nang updates?

Was there a couple of weeks ago......been 5 times this year as I have a property nearby......I went in the RCA complex where the girly beer bars are located and a girl 40 yrs old.....ok looks for her age,nothing special.....after serving and chatting for a couple of minutes asked me to buy her a ladydrink,I asked "how much" 200 baht she replied,I had left my TGF back in the hotel so I had no interest in barfining so I told her no but questioned her regarding bar fines she replied all bars were the same 200 baht LD,s 500 baht BF,s and she quoted 3,000 baht LT...............I told her for that money in Pattaya you can have a young go go girl for that or a normal beer bar lady for 2/3 nights LT......yes she said all farangs from Pattaya say the same,but I can discount for you I smiled and moved on......If I were able I would treat a girl from Patts to a few days holiday much better IMHO :GrinNod1:

12 hours ago, petermik said:

Was there a couple of weeks ago......been 5 times this year as I have a property nearby......I went in the RCA complex where the girly beer bars are located and a girl 40 yrs old.....ok looks for her age,nothing special.....after serving and chatting for a couple of minutes asked me to buy her a ladydrink,I asked "how much" 200 baht she replied,I had left my TGF back in the hotel so I had no interest in barfining so I told her no but questioned her regarding bar fines she replied all bars were the same 200 baht LD,s 500 baht BF,s and she quoted 3,000 baht LT...............I told her for that money in Pattaya you can have a young go go girl for that or a normal beer bar lady for 2/3 nights LT......yes she said all farangs from Pattaya say the same,but I can discount for you I smiled and moved on......If I were able I would treat a girl from Patts to a few days holiday much better IMHO :GrinNod1:

How is the area itself? hotels, living long term?

I haven't been there in 5 years but holy shit are they asking for a lot of baht.  I think LDs were getting pricey back then but know I was taking girls for 1k St and 1.5 to 2K LT.  I did see a massive price jump after they remodeled Center Point and ruined it!  RCA was a better hunting ground.  Everything changes and prices keep on going up, par for the course.

16 hours ago, slashlarue said:

How is the area itself? hotels, living long term?

I like the place otherwise I wouldn,t go as often as I do.......but as a couple.....single life is different there,Pattaya much better and cheaper for P4P     :GrinNod1:

12 hours ago, Cosmic36 said:

I haven't been there in 5 years but holy shit are they asking for a lot of baht.  I think LDs were getting pricey back then but know I was taking girls for 1k St and 1.5 to 2K LT.  I did see a massive price jump after they remodeled Center Point and ruined it!  RCA was a better hunting ground.  Everything changes and prices keep on going up, par for the course.

I have no doubt if I was looking to BF I could have got the girl down to 1500 LT......but as stated 500 baht bf OK some places in Patts you can pay this,regarding the ridiculous 200 baht LD the girl did tell me they got half,but half of very little is my guess :Blur:

I noticed quite a few Arabs and Indians sharing there drinks......80/90 baht for a small Chang/Leo.

Archived