IGNORED

Ao Nang(Krabi) - Up to date Information

efio11

Hi

I will be going to Ao nang in October and would like to get up to date information about where to stay(hotel) and p4p scene. I have done some research about the place but it would be great to have the latest information.

Thank you.

Stayed in Ao Nang for the month of May and can tell you it was the quietest I have seen. For hotels just check out the usual booking sites. Three main areas for fun Luna Bar which is actually a collection beer bars, Center Point in the center of the beach road more "up market" Ladyboy show if that is your thing and Soi RCA aka Soi Sunrise about ten beer bars. Barfine  B500 LT B2000 probably can haggle as very quiet.

this is not a good place if you want many girls on a trip....its like going to one beer bar every night for a month

Nothing is free, but everything can be bought.

I was in Ao Nang in Feb 2016. Very scenic and laid back. Great place to chill if you have GF or family.

The RCA complex is small 12 - 15 bars. Quality of girls was very average. Nothing caught my eye and did not BF.

Photo below of RCA was taken around 6pm from the rooftop pool area of the White Sand Krabi Resort

RCA_Krabi_2.jpg

Might as well review White Sand Krabi Resort.

Very basic hotel that spans three buildings. The room I stayed in had no hot water. My friends in the building next door had a broken lift - had to climb stairs to fourth floor. We stayed one week and saw no efforts to fix hot water system of lift.

Overall, the rooms are equivalent to 800b hotels in Pattaya but being krabi, expect to pay more.

The hotel is in a great position. Directly across the road from the RCA Complex. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Seven Eleven, Star Bucks and Mc Donalds 30 metres away. Beach is 100 -200 metres away.

Good photo Crazy surprised you couldnt find anyone to your taste in the soi. Since that pic the Dutch Thai restaurant on the corner has been demolished [rent increase] to be replaced with another Long horn saloon.

• 2 weeks later...

Been there in the dry season Dec to March.. the rest of the time a lot of rain.. the locals say plenty of Chinese around in the rainy season as its cheap..

I go there with family but don't monger as there is not much around.. that Soi mentioned opposite MacDonalds has some action..

Fantastic beaches and boat trips to the islands  :GoldenSmile1:

I stay at the modest Aonang Andaman Resort( Agoda) $A15 at the north end of Ao Nang Beach with some nearby bars and P4P ..

​It's quieter up that end and opposite the guesthouse is a great seafood restaurant over looking a beach..

Pricey  in the short Dry season but well worth it ..

• 5 months later...

Ao Nang is terrible when it comes to p4p! It's a hassle just finding a quality TG.

Hi - I stayed in Ao Nang with the Mrs last March. I was not that enthralled with the place. The hotel was very nice. I discussed this with a few friends who had also been there and had opinions the same and yet different than mine. Our general consensus was that it is a better off-season than in-season place. It gets too crowded in-season. With that said I did like the following high end restaurants. Pics to follow.

Hilltop - special dinner

P1010952.JPG

Lae Lay Grill at Sunset

P1010949.JPG

enjoy.

I agree with the above, nightlife is not so special in Ao Nang...

This is more a place to get away from the madness you will find in other places and go for the beaches. Railay peninsula is fantastic but the water quality isn't as great as it once was and there's the constant noise from the longtail boats...

• 4 months later...

Just home from another month in ao nang town is really quiet. Only visited soi rca where in general I think the standard of lady has improved in my opinion. If any of you cashed up members want a bar Amy 69 bar is on the market 2.5/3mil. I was informed. 

There is a couple of agogos and a few bars along the beach road. They are upstairs of a small shopping complex some nudity and a fake lesbian show when I was there last year , quality of girls not high, the better agogo is on the left at the top the stairs . Sisha bar downstairs if you like that . 

Have bf from both RCA and the agogo found the girls were likely to be from North Thailand Chaing Rai etc. attitude not as good as Pattaya girls in general , but ok ......

I think I am getting spoilt in Pattaya definite nitpicking here , worth a look if you like beaches and islands with some fun available .

On 20/05/2017 at 10:09 PM, bg532002 said:

Just home from another month in ao nang town is really quiet. Only visited soi rca where in general I think the standard of lady has improved in my opinion. If any of you cashed up members want a bar Amy 69 bar is on the market 2.5/3mil. I was informed. 

That was probably my favourite bar in Ao nang , never bar fined the girls but enjoyed a few late nights there . 

Not enough to buy it though :) 

I wonder if Scary Mary comes as part of the fixtures and fittings

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

First met Mary at the old Apple bar 15 years ago she is definately a fixture in the bars of Ao nang.

I have been to Krabi a couple of times

The beaches are really nice but the mongering action is pretty limited

As was said there are two basic places to find girls RCA being the main one and the little plaza along Beach Road being the other

One time in 2014 I stayed at AO Nang Village Resort.  They are not to guest friendly but I was able to make it work.  This is a very nice place but I paid about 2,200 baht and it was low season.  Expect to pay more now.

62547C6D-AF7C-4B07-B91C-6A052C6C1398_zpshpbsgduk.jpg

This is a room at AO Nang

I went back in 2016 and stayed at White Sands for about 1,000 baht.  It is nothing special but the location across from RCA is perfect and it is very guest friendly.

Ao Nang is very enjoyable but no need to stay more than a couple days as you will probably get bored.

if you want to try Phi Phi than going through Krabi is your best bet

One time I had a driver take me from Phuket to Krabi.  Probably about a 3 hour drive but very scenic

5C5C4F5D-EA27-4874-8FE3-793FC10867D4_zpsuh6up7qr.jpg

The second time i flew into Krabi airport

That trip I also spent a night on Phi Phi Island and than took a ferry to Phuket.

The beaches in Krabi are incredible and I would highly recommend taking a long boat to Railey Beach

B04E1D08-C77B-42C5-BA76-82266A4F77E6_zpsju5dkuph.jpg

28566A31-F280-4266-8775-53750F8BCE3C_zps8vhq4s6b.jpg

8C1E4AC5-C1C9-4829-90EF-331B8FDFB642_zpscu2rsbfm.jpg

The little bar complex on beach Road is called Centerpoint

E335E6AD-A0E5-482C-AAA2-DC0D6E1DF513_zpscwvopnll.jpg

This is the smaller of the two but still has possibilities

You will find more tourists here looking to party

Probably 25% in here are LB

I ended up with a nice girl from Udon Thani the first time

91521069-5B8C-44BF-B040-F872FE8A1320_zpstnkvafpm.jpg

She was a pretty good time

Archived