Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Do you ever get threatened or abused when filming or taking pics?

badboybilly

Then it's pretty stupid to do  it, isn't it?

Anyone with that much at stake should certainly realize that their image is being captured on every single street and soi in Pattaya every single time they leave their hotel or condo.

From ATMs to security cameras to tourists taking pictures, your image is captured hundreds of times a day in Pattaya.

Get over it.

I'm not disagreeing with you !!  Nothing for me to get over not sure what that outburst is all about.   I'm just telling you why certain individuals dont want to be filmed

Same rules apply to those Guys in Majorca Ibiza Corfu etc etc

Behind wasted drunk farangs, voyeur weirdo farangs are probably the second likeliest targets for a kicking I'd say.

I actually dont know what the problem is of being filmed?

Are you hiding from something in your life? Ashamed of being in Pattaya ?

Dont want anyone to know your a sex maniac ?

You don't actually need to know.  It's just basic manners.  You are aware that many people don't like it so don't do it.  Same with playing music on public transportation without earphones or pissing in the street.  You might not care about being contained in a metal box and forced to listen to someone else music or walking through puddles of urine but that's not the point.  It should be enough to know that a lot of other people don't like it to not do it.

But I think you do know the reason anyway....

Yes, ( and I can't believe this is actually a surprise) not everyone in Pattaya would be happy for everyone that knows them to know that they are in Pattaya and therefore very likely paying for sex.  Paying for sex has a social stigma.  That's actually why its so expensive and often illegal in our own countries and therefore why many of us fly half way around the world to do it.

A more interesting question is why do people need to walk around looking at everything through the tiny screen on their phone or camera?  Why do they need to post everything they do online for others to validate their experiences? 

That 112 guy on the tube does a Great video & nobody even seems to notice him..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That 112 guy on the tube does a Great video & nobody even seems to notice him..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Possibly using spy glasses.

Personally I think this guy has a lot of balls. Spy glasses are not exactly truly inconspicuous

https://youtu.be/LfSvK8Vbl64

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

Spy glasses? First time ive heard of them but i have watched a few of his videos and some people do seem to notice that he is filming them. I was wondering what sort of concealed camera he used to do so....

Just started watching a guy called "Pattaya Street Cruiser" and his videos a good, especially  the  one about The Penthouse hotel. He also doesn't hide the fact that he is a monger, never skirts around the subject, he just tells it like it is.  :GoldenSmile1:  :Bye5:

Just started watching a guy called "Pattaya Street Cruiser" and his videos a good, especially  the  one about The Penthouse Hotel. He also doesn't hide the fact that he is a monger, never skirts around the subject, he just tells it like it is.  :GoldenSmile1:  :Bye5:

This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3H9jqohaCM

well i simply can not wait to get back to witness all the  rambo's shoving cameras down peoples throats n asses ..... you'all bad mo fo's 

well i simply can not wait to get back to witness all the  rambo's shoving cameras down peoples throats n asses ..... you'all bad mo fo's 

sheep always say that

• 5 months later...

I used to...but then my neighbor put up mini-blinds.   :hello09:

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Archived