Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Do you ever get threatened or abused when filming or taking pics?

badboybilly

I was watching one of Geoff Carters vids on Youtube where someone in the background was shouting for him to stop filming, I often wonder how you guys go that film in the street and people sittung in the bars etc.

Do you get many people asking you to stop filming for fear your filiming them ?

I remember taking pics at a gay bar a few years ago, with the owners permission of course,and I was taking pics of some nice Thai boy hosts when up a jumped these elderly whining cows complaining that i shouldnt be taking pics in case there in them.?

Immrdiately i asked the old cows why they re ashamed of being gay , and i really really got my knickers in a knot and told them to get knicked you, the old guy tried to push me when i said to him " your not gay your probaly a pedophile priest you old cunt "

So after that i was wary of taking pics around people because they re so paranoid .

Actually i never got over that... Still receiving trauma counselling .

Do you film with a camcorder or phone ?

F@cking annoying ... these stupid cunts with their phone or camera playing 'Spielberg' , specially on WS . 

Been very close a few times already to 'accidentally' knock the camera out of their hands ... 

I wouldn't threaten you or shout abuse.

I'd just shove your camera up your arse.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

It's fucking bad manners should hang the cunts

:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-

Omg lol ... There you go from the above comments and some of you thought I was the one paranoid lol

You're on a roll today "bad boy"..

Maybe we should film you..?

Last thing I want is some fuckwit filming me with a girl on my lap or with hand on a nice breast. These fuckwits have no care of potential repercussions to loved ones or my business clients, selfish fucks.

I never video, but I shoot loads of stills.

Street photography is one of my main hobbies, but bar areas are not my typical hunting grounds. There is very little of interest there for the type of stuff I shoot.

Never had any complaints.

I never video, but I shoot loads of stills.

Street photography is one of my main hobbies, but bar areas are not my typical hunting grounds. There is very little of interest there for the type of stuff I shoot.

Never had any complaints.

What is your favourite motive?

What is your favourite motive?

Motive?

I know it when I see it is the best answer I can give.

Guys shouldn't film say Beach Road at night, maybe guys filming should ask people if they are happy being on youtube.... none will say its ok.

Only by fat guys.

I don't go to gay bars (except Bagel's), so I'm fairly safe from your photography.

I actually dont know what the problem is of being filmed?

Are you hiding from something in your life? Ashamed of being in Pattaya ?

Dont want anyone to know your a sex maniac ?

I know there are many Geoff Carter fans out there, but to me, he's one of the worst when it comes to being totally rude with a camera.  I've watched numerous videos of his where he constantly sticks his camera in the face of people. I've seen him do this to people on the street, people in bars and to people eating dinner in a restaurant as well.  I guarantee you, anyone sticks a camera in my face while I'm having a quiet meal will find his or her camera in a place they don't want it.

I know there are many Geoff Carter fans out there, but to me, he's one of the worst when it comes to being totally rude with a camera.  I've watched numerous videos of his where he constantly sticks his camera in the face of people. I've seen him do this to people on the street, people in bars and to people eating dinner in a restaurant as well.  I guarantee you, anyone sticks a camera in my face while I'm having a quiet meal will find his or her camera in a place they don't want it.

I don't know who you are talking about, but it sounds like he needs his ass kicked.

.................................... I often wonder how you guys go that film in the street and people sittung in the bars etc.

Presumably you've been on a break Billy, but we just did 10 pages on this.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/294624-infinity-agogo-door-staff-actively-trying-to-prevent-street-photos-wtf/?p=3602828

Breaking peoples cameras,telling them to shove it etc etc,for gods sake,we`re just people who pay for sex not some jumped up justin beibers.Some people are overestimating their self importance.

Pattaya is a tourist resort, and in tourist resorts tourists sometimes take lots and lots of pictures.If someone comes directly up to you and takes your pic then fair enough,but how often does this happen,people will be in the background of tons of videos and pics without even knowing it!

I actually dont know what the problem is of being filmed?

Are you hiding from something in your life? Ashamed of being in Pattaya ?

Dont want anyone to know your a sex maniac ?

Lol hardly believe you saying that if you're serious....??

People in certain professions Security Forces, Police, Customs and Excise etc etc are not allowed to put themselves in potentially compromising positions that could be used against them later..... Thats the nature of the job.  Being in Soi 6 (or wherever) with ladyboys as an example is simply just that if you're caught on film...... Certainly from the Police service instant dismissal, loss of Pension etc etc

Thats why you often see people moving smartly.

Mmmmmm... Instant dismissal from the UK Police Service because you went with ladyboys? OMG where is the gay rights in that Country ? Just like living in the last Century.

At least in Australia ... Well in my State anyway , Police can arrive at work transgendered and even march in the Gay Mardi Gras... Mind you I do know a UK Prisn Officer who comes every year to Boyztown and doesnt mind telling everyone he's a Screw .

Lol hardly believe you saying that if you're serious....??

People in certain professions Security Forces, Police, Customs and Excise etc etc are not allowed to put themselves in potentially compromising positions that could be used against them later..... Thats the nature of the job.  Being in Soi 6 (or wherever) with Ladyboys as an example is simply just that if you're caught on film...... Certainly from the Police service instant dismissal, loss of Pension etc etc

Thats why you often see people moving smartly.

Then it's pretty stupid to do  it, isn't it?

Anyone with that much at stake should certainly realize that their image is being captured on every single street and soi in Pattaya every single time they leave their hotel or condo.

From ATMs to security cameras to tourists taking pictures, your image is captured hundreds of times a day in Pattaya.

Get over it.

Then it's pretty stupid to do  it, isn't it?

Anyone with that much at stake should certainly realize that their image is being captured on every single street and soi in Pattaya every single time they leave their hotel or condo.

From ATMs to security cameras to tourists taking pictures, your image is captured hundreds of times a day in Pattaya.

Get over it.

I know of one or two eminent posters who (think they) have that covered.  

pic031009_1-1-2.gif

I know of one or two eminent posters who (think they) have that covered.

. pic031009_1-1-2.gif

Matthew McConaughey again!

See what I mean? LOL

I can't believe I ate the whole thing!

Archived