Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

absolutely best way to book hotels in pattaya !

skorp

Agoda.com  i have started booking through them last year , last place i got was great, right next door to tukcom at 300 baht a night .  it was a big one bedroom with aircons each room and very clean with wifi and cable.  

300 baht a night !!!  

i used to just get off in soin buakao and look for a hotel ,    now though ,  i will allways stick with Agoda now.   

Thx but nothing new here...

Alot of BM here use Agoda since a while..its a way but certainly not the best .. there's many others good website to booking rooms in Pattaya..

Did u have a link for ur room ?

Because for 300 baht , im very curious about what u get

300 Baht a night.That's cheap,and it sounds like a good location.I too would be interested to know the name of this place and see photos of the room.

I would think most people on this board are already aware of Agoda.

I've been using hotels . com which have some perks like book 10 nights and get 1 night free and exclusive prices for members.

Does Agoda have any perks?

I would be very interested to know where the 300 Bht room is next to Tuk com as well ...What is the name of the Guesthouse please ? 

Bloody hell!!! That would be like £84 for a 2 week stay. Liking that :GoldenSmile1: Depends what this place looks like though

it was 7 weeks ago i got that room,  was booked in for 3 nights at 300 per night .   see link below - DE Apartment

Tuk Com South Pattaya , 20/136-139 Moo 10 Daynight Soi 2, South Pattaya Road,Nongprue Banglamung, Pattaya, Thailand

Booked on 17 April 2016

Booking ID

Check-in:

18 April 2016

Check-out:

21 April 2016

Room type:

Standard Studio

Number of Rooms

GBP 21.75

agoda.com  i have started booking through them last year , last place i got was great

i will allways stick with agoda now.   

This message brought to you by Agoda.com  :Whistle:

I would think most people on this board are already aware of Agoda.

I know, if only there was some way board members could discover this hidden gem of a website, beyond the multiple 'book a hotel' links via Agoda at the top of every page on Pattaya Addicts and two out of the six pinned threads at the top of the hotels & Accommodations in Pattaya section of the forum. :Dunno:

Jez.. thats cheap :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Capture.JPG

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Little no frills place like this Could be the way to go for a cheap stay in future. Thanks

+1 for Agoda, but Booking.com is also very similar in price.

Each to their own.

Agoda owns booking.com and you can actually now book many bookings.com sites through Agoda.

it was 7 weeks ago i got that room,  was booked in for 3 nights at 300 per night .   see link below - DE Apartment

Tuk Com South Pattaya , 20/136-139 Moo 10 Daynight Soi 2, South Pattaya Road,Nongprue Banglamung, Pattaya, Thailand

Booked on 17 April 2016

Booking ID

Check-in:

18 April 2016

Check-out:

21 April 2016

Room type:

Standard Studio

Number of Rooms

GBP 21.75

21.75 GBP = 1,128.69 THB

Agoda owns booking.com and you can actually now book many bookings.com sites through agoda.

Actually US company The Priceline Group own booking.com, Agoda ,Kayak.  Did book a hotel in Plymouth England and Agoda over 10% cheaper than booking.com so I would say check them all. 

Location is not too bad either... How was your stay ? Was the place Secure ?

Just booked for two weeks at Premier Inn,in feb next year.Actually got a better

deal with hotels.com.I saved 8 NOK,40thb...... :LOL2:

Agoda isnt always the cheapest,then.

I use Agoda and have done for years.

It also allows you to rack up points for use.

Also, if you get the Agoda app for your phone, I've noticed that they have better deals sometimes with the app when I compare with the computer

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Email the hotel direct for cheapest rates. Never ever once have I got same rooms cheaper from any booking site and why would you !!

Booking .com allows free cancellation, agoda doesn't!

Why use either when emailing the hotel you dont pay a brass farthing to you check in and you get it cheaper in the first place. Just ensure you email if you have to cancel

Booking .com allows free cancellation, agoda doesn't!

I think it does, but not on the cheapest rate.

• 3 months later...

Archived