Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bars with secluded pools (especialy ones with nude girls)

donaldente

Does anyone know which bars in East Pattaya have secluded pools that allow nude swimming.  I am especially interested in ones that have BGs willing to swim nude?

The only two that I know of is the White Oyster (formally Black Perl) and La Guingette (the girls here will only swim in bra and panties).  Here is a link to a post I made on the White Oyster and La Guingette a few years ago:  http://www.pattaya-a...aked/?p=2160846

Dark Side? Try Aqua Denneys

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Dark Side? Try Aqua Denneys

Thank you.

List in the Up to Date Map of Darkside Bars thread of places with pools.

Thank you for the link.  I knew about the map, but I did know that there was a reference on it to which bars had pools.

I wonder, does one have to pay the ladies to be water lilies?   :Think1:

For the White Oyster you buy 200 baht of 10 baht coins.  The idea is that you throw them into the pool and the girl strips and goes into the pool to get them.  It has been my experience that the girl will stay in the pool with me for as long as I want for the cost of a LD every time I got a new beer.

For the La Guingette, if I remember correctly it was the same deal with the 200 baht of 10 baht coins.  But it appears (according to the Map of Darkside Bars) that the pool there is closed.

Does anyone know which bars in East Pattaya have secluded pools that allow nude swimming.  I am especially interested in ones that have BGs willing to swim nude?

The only two that I know of is the White Oyster (formally Black Perl) and La Guingette (the girls here will only swim in bra and panties).  Here is a link to a post I made on the White Oyster and La Guingette a few years ago:  http://www.pattaya-a...aked/?p=2160846

At La Guinguette the swimming pool is closed and at White Oyster the girls have to put bikinis now.

At Aqua-Deymie nobody is ever sitting outside, let alone swimming in the pool.

At La Guinguette the swimming pool is closed and at White Oyster the girls have to put bikinis now.

At Aqua-Deymie nobody is ever sitting outside, let alone swimming in the pool.

Bummer! 

I might just cancel my trip to Thailand!!!!

No, wait, there is still Soi 6 :GoldenSmile1:

If it's nudity you want, there's La Rouge and Mango,buy a LD and the top comes down and they never wear panties under the skirts.  No swimming pool but hands on nudity is always on the menu,.

The few times I have been in Mango, I would have bought them roasters LD to keep cloths on, they were fuckin old & ugly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The few times I have been in Mango, I would have bought them roasters LD to keep cloths on, they were fuckin old & ugly

Went into Mango a couple of months back as some BMs claimed that it was the go to bar on the Darkside. It was 10.30 pm on a Saturday night. I was the only customer in there and the four fat old bags looked fairly disinterested as I walked in. I was quite pissed and feeling horney so I was determined to unload in there but really couldn't have raised one for any of them.

Through the darkness I saw the shape of another one squatting in a corner, so I decided to have her, whatever she was like. I called her over and she seemed quite keen as she came towards me. When she got close, I could see why, another fatty in her mid 40s.

I thought "what the hell" and bought her a drink. Immediately, she whipped her top off to reveal a cracking pair with nipples like chapel hat pegs. I thoroughly checked them out and they were surprisingly firm, so much so that I was a little suspicious that they may be silicone.

I bought her another drink and she asked me to sit behind a fake bar opposite the real bar as she claimed that she was shy. I duly obliged and she immediately guided my hand to her pussy. I continued to suck on her nipples (they really were exceptional ) as I worked on her clit. Within a couple of minutes she was moaning and writhing on my hand and claimed that she had come. Yea right, she wasn't even wet. She then asked me to go into the back room for boom boom as she was really horney. I told her that I only wanted a BBBJ and she seemed genuinely disappointed but agreed.

She took me into a little room with a chaise longue and a chair. She drew the curtain and I dropped my pants, sat on the chaise longue and told her to kneel on the floor and get to work. She was absolutely clueless on how to suck dick and after several minutes, she only managed to give me a semi so I stood up and proceeded to fuck her mouth which is usually guaranteed to get me hard. It was then that I noticed that she was very thin on top, practically bald! This did nothing for my libido so I got her on all fours and decided to bareback her from behind. It was impossible to get my dick into her as she was bone dry, so I went down on her and spat buckets into her pussy. As I did this I realised there was something wrong with her pussy, it was seriously mashed up, I'd never felt a pussy anything like it.

I tried to stick my dick in it again but to no avail so I decided to try it in her arse. It was equally tight and inpenitrable. I eventually gave it up and got her to finish me off with a BJ which, due to her lack of skill in that department, took an age. Also, was treated to another lady entering the room looking for her bag but, to be fair, she did ask me if I wanted her to give it a try.

The bar closes at midnight and, when we returned to the bar it had closed.

As I left the bar, I was left wondering if I had had my first ladyboy experience.

Pros: Seriously dry and fucked up pussy. Possibly fake tits, bald on top.

Cons: Couldn't give head to save her life, I'm sure that I felt something resembling a clit, extremely tight arse.

Answers on a postcard please.

All in all it was an unforgettable mongering experience but not one that I'm likely to repeat, just something to tell the grandchildren about.

Went into Mango a couple of months back as some BMs claimed that it was the go to bar on the Darkside. It was 10.30 pm on a Saturday night. I was the only customer in there and the four fat old bags looked fairly disinterested as I walked in. I was quite pissed and feeling horney so I was determined to unload in there but really couldn't have raised one for any of them.

Through the darkness I saw the shape of another one squatting in a corner, so I decided to have her, whatever she was like. I called her over and she seemed quite keen as she came towards me. When she got close, I could see why, another fatty in her mid 40s.

I thought "what the hell" and bought her a drink. Immediately, she whipped her top off to reveal a cracking pair with nipples like chapel hat pegs. I thoroughly checked them out and they were surprisingly firm, so much so that I was a little suspicious that they may be silicone.

I bought her another drink and she asked me to sit behind a fake bar opposite the real bar as she claimed that she was shy. I duly obliged and she immediately guided my hand to her pussy. I continued to suck on her nipples (they really were exceptional ) as I worked on her clit. Within a couple of minutes she was moaning and writhing on my hand and claimed that she had come. Yea right, she wasn't even wet. She then asked me to go into the back room for boom boom as she was really horney. I told her that I only wanted a BBBJ and she seemed genuinely disappointed but agreed.

She took me into a little room with a chaise longue and a chair. She drew the curtain and I dropped my pants, sat on the chaise longue and told her to kneel on the floor and get to work. She was absolutely clueless on how to suck dick and after several minutes, she only managed to give me a semi so I stood up and proceeded to fuck her mouth which is usually guaranteed to get me hard. It was then that I noticed that she was very thin on top, practically bald! This did nothing for my libido so I got her on all fours and decided to bareback her from behind. It was impossible to get my dick into her as she was bone dry, so I went down on her and spat buckets into her pussy. As I did this I realised there was something wrong with her pussy, it was seriously mashed up, I'd never felt a pussy anything like it.

I tried to stick my dick in it again but to no avail so I decided to try it in her arse. It was equally tight and inpenitrable. I eventually gave it up and got her to finish me off with a BJ which, due to her lack of skill in that department, took an age. Also, was treated to another lady entering the room looking for her bag but, to be fair, she did ask me if I wanted her to give it a try.

As I left the bar, I was left wondering if I had had my first ladyboy experience.

Cons: Couldn't give head to save her life, I'm sure that I felt something resembling a clit, extremely tight arse.

All in all it was an unforgettable mongering experience but not one that I'm likely to repeat, just something to tell the grandchildren about.

555555555 what the fuck did i just read?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

At Mango there has been a ladyboy, but a young, slim and very shy one.

At Mango there has been a ladyboy, but a young, slim and very shy one.

So are you telling me that I definitely didn't get dirty with a ladyboy?

So are you telling me that I definitely didn't get dirty with a ladyboy?

That ladyboy was sitting in the rear corner and one of the fuglies said it was her nephew.

I guess you tried your luck with one of the grannies there, technically probably a female, but completely worn out.

That ladyboy was sitting in the rear corner and one of the fuglies said it was her nephew.

I guess you tried your luck with one of the grannies there, technically probably a female, but completely worn out.

[/quote. ]

Thanks for the reassurance, much relieved.

Archived