IGNORED

Hotels in Hua Hin

Wil

On 21/05/2019 at 21:19, Grunter said:

Any one stayed at the Ansu hotel in Hua Hin.  Considering it as an option being between Bintabaht and Soi 8. Any feedback appreciated. 

Have previously stayed at Visa Hotel. Nice hotel, good price, swimming pool, girl friendly but very poor breakfast choice.. Not really a problem as I happily ate out.  Only 150m from Soi 8.  May go back there but considering a change hence my question re Ansu. 

Sorry correction.  150m from Soi 80.

Any update on Jing's?  It looks interesting. 

Is it girl friendly?  Seems it has a restaurant or bar attached, does this have girls or only waitresses? 

Would you recommend? 

12 minutes ago, Grunter said:

Sorry correction.  150m from Soi 80.

Any update on Jing's?  It looks interesting. 

Is it girl friendly?  Seems it has a restaurant or bar attached, does this have girls or only waitresses? 

Would you recommend? 

To answer my own question.  It now appears to be permenantly closed. 

I like the Puang Pen Villa. Get a balcony room for 1200 baht.

Close to Bintabaht and the beach.

Nice pool.

• 8 months later...

I have stayed in Hua Hin 3x times (11-2018 + 08-2019 + 10-2019)

Wannara hotel is close to all the action (bintabath area). Just a simple hotel with a good bed and a simple breakfast.

Amari hotel is much farther away from everything. Very luxurious hotel, excellent beds and superiour breakfast.

Escape hotel is halfway between Wannara and Escape and just across Bluport mall. I found it to be an excellent place to stay with good beds and breakfast. The close proximity of Bluport mall give you lots of options to dine as well as go to the cinema. Although i booked a single person room there was breakfast for my thai girlfriend every morning and even a breakfast box the morning of early departure.

All three hotels were guest friendly.

• 3 years later...

Smile Hua Hin Resort

Stayed at this hotel for a week last summer. Located on soi 94 and very close to the bars in Wunderland. Paid 900 baht per night through Agoda.com. Breakfast was not included. The rooms were clean, large of a moderate standard. Safe in the room. Nice swimming pool. The only negative was a hard mattress which I absolutely do not like. No extra costs for bringing guests from Wunderland to the hotel. In the same area, there are lots of restaurants that are shielded from through traffic. The hotel's website is:

Smile Hua-Hin Resort | Hua Hin | Prachuap Khiri Khan | Thailand (com-huahin.com)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't stay at the HuaHin Grand hotel and Plaza.  The mattresses were really old and uncomfortable, didn't have a room safe and the showers had no water pressure.  I asked to change rooms but every room they showed me was the same.  The place is kinda run down and in need of renovations and update.

• 1 month later...

Want to take a girl out to a nice place close to the beach on 7 or 14 October. Any recommendation of actual special beachhotel promos maybe including saturday night event or such alike? 

I believe the Hilton does an all you can eat (can add on drinks as well) Buffet on a Saturday night.

We really enjoyed it, but we were staying there during the "Travel Together" "50/50" scheme times so our 10 day stay & the Saturday night Buffet was very good value :) 

Edited by Just Browsing