IGNORED

Hotels in Hua Hin

Wil

Evening,

Thinking of going to Hua Hin for a couple of days when I visit in June but been looking in this topic but couldn't see any recent information.

Understand the night scene is biggest but would like to be close to it.

Anyone got any good tips where to stay?

Cheers

Wil

Edited by Wil

Also planning to have a look around later in the year,any advice would be great,about anything to do with Hua Hin

Not sure what your budget is but Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas is amazing.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Jing's I think is 900 baht and a very short walk to the bar area...

http://jings.in.th/index.php

Mate of mine stayed there on a recent trip and his room looked very good value for money.

• 2 months later...

Jing's I think is 900 baht and a very short walk to the bar area...

http://jings.in.th/index.php

Mate of mine stayed there on a recent trip and his room looked very good value for money.

i also stayed at jings.

It's a guesthouse, not a hotel. Pretty decent place, great location, I think my room was much less than 900, but they showed me a few rooms and I had my choice.

Overall it was good.

Hua Hin Loft (previously Citin loft) is in a good location and very bar girl friendly. WiFi did not work though.

Mates have stayed at Jings and highly recommended it. A little further from the bar area, five minutes walk, but with great sea views is Buffalo Bill's where I and the wife stayed which is lovely. 1500 baht per night.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sofia hotel. 750 (AGODA) on Poonsuk rd 5 min walk to bars.. nice garden...  massages  next door ..restaurants nearby.. .just out of the action so quiet..

Edited by ronboy

• 1 year later...

Thipurai City hotel... Its  in the city centre, right on top of the action. Its nice, clean and somehow not noisy at all, Highly recommended

• 8 months later...

Bump - Thinking of spending a couple of nights in Hua Hin 2-4th Jan, where's the best area/hotel to stay to see the town and have a bit of fun at night.

Looking at 1-1,500 THB pn so no Sheratons or Four Seasons please :) 

On 04/04/2018 at 03:07, Eiahhh said:

Thipurai City Hotel... Its  in the city centre, right on top of the action. Its nice, clean and somehow not noisy at all, Highly recommended

Stayed here several times, never a problem.

Clean, quite, pool, girl friendly, very good location.

Motor bike hire straight opposite with honest owners.

you won’t go wrong there.

• Like 1

a hotel called MY PLACE  on soi 74 or 72  right near night markets m/bike hire next door , they do breakfast usually included in room price , about 1,700 night for memory , lift , no lunch or dinner you have to eat out .

well worth it , roof top pool great place to stay check out their website 

• Like 1

Hua Hin hub 57.  Used to be better deal couple years ago, but still think it fits in your budget.  It on the town side of Binbaht, just off poonsuk,   close to the night market, less than 10mins walk from Hilton.  No pool, but nicely serviced rooms, good beds.  I get the rooms on top couple floors as think they better and there good elevator.  Compared to that Thipurai centre hotel mentioned above I think it nicer.

There all kinds of good guest houses right in heart of Binbaht action - just forget the names and always good to check out rooms directly as they not all the same.  There another hotel(cannot remember name) that just across from main Centara grande entrace that quite a nice hotel that can have some good prices sometimes.  

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I'm going to be in Hua Hin (for the first time) in August.  My plan is to travel from Bangkok to HH, stay a week, then get the ferry over to Pattaya for a week.

I know HH is a little quieter than Pattaya so I'm a little worried about booking a hotel which is out in the middle of nowhere or ultra family oriented.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the £30 per night bracket which is close to the nightlife?

Any info or pointers appreciated.

Stayed at the Thipurai City hotel which is more like £45 per night but is a nice hotel & well located for the (limited) night life

4 hours ago, dickie389 said:

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the £30 per night bracket which is close to the nightlife?

Check out 

Hub Hua Hin 57

meets all your criteria

www.sugarcanemafia.com

On 11/04/2019 at 22:12, JB300 said:

Stayed at the Thipurai City Hotel which is more like £45 per night but is a nice hotel & well located for the (limited) night life

I found a Thipurai Beach hotel too.  Both were around £20 per night - does that sound right??

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed my stay in "Huahin Terminal". It's not in front of the beach but a bit up hill, perfect if you ride a motorbike for instance. Very quiet area for good sleep when I was there.

I rented a room for a month for a total of 12000thb, including internet, water and electric if I remember correctly. There was a gym and swimming pool.

Address:

23/531, Western Railway Rd., Hua Hin 88, Tambon Hua Hin, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand

Map:

https://goo.gl/maps/rmbzwHzNSpPswCuo7

Edited by Mangiaw

8 minutes ago, Jake.houston said:

Any thoughts on the Hilton?

Retired

1 minute ago, Piece Corp said:

Thanks, I read your review. Just seeing if there were any recent changes around it being girl friendly and such. 

Great review.

I’m renting a condo in Patts for two weeks at the end of the month. I am thinking of dropping over to HH for a Fri, Sat, Sun trip in the middle. I’ve never been and have thought about it a few times.

2 minutes ago, Jake.houston said:

Thanks, I read your review. Just seeing if there were any recent changes around it being girl friendly and such. 

Great review.

I’m renting a condo in Patts for two weeks at the end of the month. I am thinking of dropping over to HH for a Fri, Sat, Sun trip in the middle. I’ve never been and have thought about it a few times.

Hopefully the pictures come back soon

The ferry was discontinued off-season last year.  Don't know what months it will be operating this year.

I'll be going for the Jazz Festival June 7-8

Retired

• 3 weeks later...

Any one stayed at the Ansu hotel in Hua Hin.  Considering it as an option being between Bintabaht and Soi 8. Any feedback appreciated. 

Have previously stayed at Visa hotel. Nice hotel, good price, swimming pool, girl friendly but very poor breakfast choice.. Not really a problem as I happily ate out.  Only 150m from Soi 8.  May go back there but considering a change hence my question re Ansu.