Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

perimeter wall by the pattaya bay resort re-instated.................

the good news is Mexico is paying for it

Made me LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 05/08/2016 at 02:33, far east said:

Developers completion date is Q4 2017.

Wow, and you did mention this at your buyer. I think him not happy now!

3 hours ago, wido said:

Anyone heard about the first inspection of the A. B of E?

My Condo in Building E will be finish end of march.

• Like 2

Hurry up and pay them so the can afford to put the golf green on the roof [emoji106][emoji3]

Sent from my HTC_U-3u using Tapatalk

ummm

3 hours ago, wido said:

I was gonna stop by today ...but will ask tomorrow for you wido

22 hours ago, Henrik Bejstrup Nielsen said:

My Condo in Building E will be finish end of march.

Which year?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 21:07, wido said:

So...not surprised as it was NYH and many people take off...but not much progress in the actual buildings over the last month  They basically said:

• A, B, E inspections will be next month and March
  • all Kitchens will be in by end of February
  • C, D, F inspections will be after March
  • randomly people that bought in sooner...like 5 years ago...that have been waiting longest get put in the queue earlier
  • randomly next people in the queue will be people that bought at normal price and not promotion (i.e. 50k baht/sm)

so basically I am shit out of luck and realistically will be looking at May or June...best case

• Like 2

Maybe u will have a chanote in December and the putt putt golf course 2020.

ummm

11 minutes ago, Swinga said:

Maybe u will have a chanote in December and the putt putt golf course 2020.

Maybe...but I'll still have a kick ass condo in the center of Pattaya....if you are nice you can come play putt putt 

• Like 2

True it's a great spot. That's about all you got. Can't wait for photos of the putt putt.[emoji3]

ummm

5 minutes ago, Swinga said:

True it's a great spot. That's about all you got. Can't wait for photos of the putt putt.emoji3.png

that will be a pretty kick ass pool with a gym per building...you sound bitter...I will let you come over to play putt putt twice now to cheer you up

Yeh there meant to be a pool bar under building C. That would be kick ass. Instead they gave everyone a pump room view. Can't wait to play golf with you.[emoji106]

ummm

7 minutes ago, Swinga said:

Yeh there meant to be a pool bar under building C. That would be kick ass. Instead they gave everyone a pump room view. Can't wait to play golf with you.emoji106.png

yeah...wasn't thrilled when I saw the pump room...a pretty bad fuck up on their part...can't argue that...even it it becomes the waterfall feature they claim it was a major oversight by them

1 hour ago, The Danimal said:

So...not surprised as it was NYH and many people take off...but not much progress in the actual buildings over the last month  They basically said:

• A, B, E inspections will be next month and March
  • all Kitchens will be in by end of February
  • C, D, F inspections will be after March
  • randomly people that bought in sooner...like 5 years ago...that have been waiting longest get put in the queue earlier
  • randomly next people in the queue will be people that bought at normal price and not promotion (i.e. 50k baht/sm)

so basically I am shit out of luck and realistically will be looking at May or June...best case

I'm glad to see progress is being made for the owners.  When they talk about those inspections being completed for specific buildings will all of the common area also be completed?

1 hour ago, usexpat46 said:

I'm glad to see progress is being made for the owners.  When they talk about those inspections being completed for specific buildings will all of the common area also be completed?

I was told yes :GrinNod1:...but given a look of no :WhoSaw1: lol

My guess would be that each individual building's common area (roof, gym, lobby, etc.) will be done, but that parking and pool will bot...just my guess as I would personally be pissed if common areas were finished before my unit...others may feel different and want the common areas all 100% done prior to move in.

The pool delay might have pushed back some of this...but not too much...the adhesive mix used to adhere the floor tiles wasn't made properly and hence they were popping off without much effort.

2 hours ago, The Danimal said:

yeah...wasn't thrilled when I saw the pump room...a pretty bad fuck up on their part...can't argue that...even it it becomes the waterfall feature they claim it was a major oversight by them

Someone missed a great opportunity to make a reality TV show out of this project.  It makes Grand Designs look like playing with Lego.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Someone missed a great opportunity to make a reality TV show out of this project.  It makes Grand Designs look like playing with Lego.
Another interesting recent one was City Centre Condo off 3rd road. I think 3 years late, but rarely gets a mention here

7 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

Another interesting recent one was City Centre Condo off 3rd road. I think 3 years late, but rarely gets a mention here

I was also rather impressed by the Waterfront saga.

I do wish the best of luck to all the investors here,  and hope everyone gets their condo and full amenities when it is all done.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, The Danimal said:

My guess would be that each individual building's common area (roof, gym, lobby, etc.) will be done, but that parking and pool will bot...just my guess as I would personally be pissed if common areas were finished before my unit...others may feel different and want the common areas all 100% done prior to move in.

I think you might change your mind once you move in.  It's bad enough when shell units get finished later once they are sold. If they are near by you'll not only hear the construction noise hopefully only Monday thru Friday and between 8AM and 5 PM, but also get the smell of paint inside your unit.  I  was happy that when I moved into my condo the common area was complete and only had to put up with a few nearby shell units being completed.

I heard the gym of the D is transfoming to a office for the disigners/engeneers Grand Avenue. Yesterday I also ask again if the first inspection is going on at februari C building. They say again: you can come for the first inspection that time. I know from my friend, who inspecting my unit, there is nothing hppend for months. Even no ceiling under the aircon or in the bathroom.

5 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

I think you might change your mind once you move in.  It's bad enough when shell units get finished later once they are sold. If they are near by you'll not only hear the construction noise hopefully only Monday thru Friday and between 8AM and 5u PM, but also get the smell of paint inside your unit.  I  was happy that when I moved into my condo the common area was complete and only had to put up with a few nearby shell units being completed.

This may be true I were to move in fully...for a vacation spot I would rather have the use of it sooner and deal with any minor noise than wait 3 months and not have a free place to stay

4 hours ago, wido said:

I heard the gym of the D is transfoming to a office for the disigners/engeneers Grand Avenue. Yesterday I also ask again if the first inspection is going on at februari C building. They say again: you can come for the first inspection that time. I know from my friend, who inspecting my unit, there is nothing hppend for months. Even no ceiling under the aircon or in the bathroom.

wido...here is a quote for you...and please keep in mind the info I gave today is almost verbatim..."some people call these first inspections...I call them more of first viewings"...that is from management...they said ABD in March...C after at best depending on the criteria I listed before