IGNORED

Ariya Jutanugarn wins on the LPGA Tour!

prorose

i am a very average golfer but the game plays a huge part of my time in Pattaya.......Amazing courses and it is surprising the numbers of really good golfers that visit the region......We ought to start the "Mongers Open".......a new meaning to a hole in one!

They used to have The Classroom Classic which was fantastic.

TQ Matsers is still a good one.

But yes,I'm extremely suprised that Pattaya Addicts hasn't had their own golf tournament with an after party on Soi 6.

It should be a yearly event with good prizes.They are missing out on some great revenue there,if run correctly.

And having the girls serve drinks on the course would be awesome.

I have posted some old pics of the Classroom Classic on here somewhere,was a really fun day out.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They used to have The Classroom Classic which was fantastic.

TQ Matsers is still a good one.

But yes,I'm extremely suprised that Pattaya Addicts hasn't had their own golf tournament with an after party on Soi 6.

It should be a yearly event with good prizes.They are missing out on some great revenue there,if run correctly.

And having the girls serve drinks on the course would be awesome.

I have posted some old pics of the Classroom Classic on here somewhere,was a really fun day out.

early tee off at one of the courses near bang chang......... a social for 2 hours down bang chang........back on the 6 for presentation evening.........could get messy hahahaha!

early tee off at one of the courses near bang chang......... a social for 2 hours down bang chang........back on the 6 for presentation evening.........could get messy hahahaha!

Absolutely.

A nice scramble at Emerald,over to BC and back on 6.

You're right.

Prizes for best LB costume.It really isn't that difficult to get something going.

How's 25 four ball teams sound?

yep 100 golfers top prizes for best golfer most bar fines most beers drunk.......let skeeter be treasurer for the day and all will be fine!

yep 100 golfers top prizes for best golfer most bar fines most beers drunk.......let skeeter be treasurer for the day and all will be fine!

Now there's a tourney I can get behind.

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the golf , 

Ariya missed the playoff by 1 , Brooke Henderson went on to beat Lydia Ko in the play-off.

Plenty of upside for all 3 in the future.

18 , 19 & 20 years old , finished in that order .

• 1 month later...

Ariya leading by 2 over 2nd & 5 ahead of 3rd going into the final round of British Open.

Her's to win , or lose , hope for her sake previous experience pays off.

Just to digress slightly , Karrie Webb must be disappointed the Olympics field has been set.

Ariya! Thailands first golf major champion! Well done!

Maybe she gave give Jaidee a few lessons. Great effort though around a very difficult course

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

lessons learned , 

the results speak for themselves .

Archived