IGNORED

help for my visa question please please

talung66

I am here around 8-9 months a year. Retirement visa is much easier to get here than in Australia from what I have heard.

Thought you'd got one of those a longggg time ago.   LMAO.gif

Thought you'd got one of those a longggg time ago. attachicon.gifLMAO.gif

Nah mate. If I had one of those what excuse would I have for trips out of the village lol

Sadly being an old bugget hasn't been a problem for the last 10 years

I have form A here  with one of the tick box has  multi entry tourist visa valid for 6 months  maximum entry 60 days

so can get that $225 come and go as i please for 6 months  but only stay max 60 in one go so i can do a border run any time and get another 60 days

i hope that what it means.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Not sure what you mean sorry. For a METV you will need to show your Sri Lanka tickets. Jomtien extension is around $76.

I have form A here  with one of the tick box has  multi entry tourist visa valid for 6 months  maximum entry 60 days

so can get that $225 come and go as i please for 6 months  but only stay max 60 in one go so i can do a border run any time and get another 60 days

Yeah that is it :) after 60 you need to do a border run or get an immigration 30 day extension.

Yeah that is it :) after 60 you need to do a border run or get an immigration 30 day extension.

I think I can I do a visa extension instead of visa run to get the total ninety

as well

looks like it comes down to how much you want to spend cheers tarl

Just remember that if you do a border run to a land crossing you will only get 15 days.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Just remember that if you do a border run to a land crossing you will only get 15 days.

Yeah definitely worth remembering that is what happens with a SETV.

OK guys some of this is making less at ease i thought is was OK i have to get organised by Friday if i want a METV so it this 100% righ

t

1) so visa on arrival then SETV 60 days from sri Lanka then additional 30 from Jomtiem yes. NO land border crossing as its only 15 days. right

cost free for arrival  SEVT 4600 LKR  around 45AUD  then 30 day extension around $76AUD approx $121AUD or 2 border crossings.additional BAHT approx another 185AUD

or

2) A METV in Australia $225 arrive in Thailand then go to  Sri Lanka arrive in Thailand use up 60 days of METV all free  then jomteim additional 30 days or land crossing for another 60 days as i have METV.

cost of land crossing should be able to do that for 2500 BAHT all in visa run 

cost METV $225  30 day additional jomtiem $76 total $301AUD or price of one land crossing approx $2500 BAHT approx $90 AUD  MAX total $320AUD

b)at worst a second border crossing 

Right all 

METV in Australia would be easiest as visa takes 5 days in sri Lanka and ill have to Que i have looked in to it.

OK guys some of this is making less at ease i thought is was OK i have to get organised by Friday if i want a METV so it this 100% righ

t

1) so visa on arrival then SETV 60 days from sri Lanka then additional 30 from Jomtiem yes. NO land border crossing as its only 15 days. right

cost free for arrival  SEVT 4600 LKR  around 45AUD  then 30 day extension around $76AUD approx $121AUD or 2 border crossings.additional BAHT approx another 185AUD

or

2) A METV in Australia $225 arrive in Thailand then go to  Sri Lanka arrive in Thailand use up 60 days of METV all free  then jomteim additional 30 days or land crossing for another 60 days as i have METV.

cost of land crossing should be able to do that for 2500 BAHT all in visa run 

cost METV $225  30 day additional jomtiem $76 total $301AUD or price of one land crossing approx $2500 BAHT approx $90 AUD  MAX total $320AUD

b)at worst a second border crossing 

Right all 

METV in Australia would be easiest as visa takes 5 days in sri Lanka and ill have to Que i have looked in to it.

Yeah those are the options and figures. Look spot on.

.....as visa takes 5 days in sri Lanka and ill have to Que i have looked in to it.

That is exactly why I suggested that you check before making a decision. Some people like to wing it but that closes off options, which is not a good idea IMO.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help i got a METV saves me queuing in sri lanka and waiting 5 days for it to be processed $225 then ill either do an extension in jomtien or border run 

Archived