IGNORED

Snooker World Championships 2016

eanto

The 17 day marathon has begun. Hope the rocket is firing on all cylinders and at his genius best.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I started similar thread as yours the morning ...55555

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/293085-betfred-world-snooker-championship/

I too hope Rocket O Sullivan wins it . Today's matches wasn't good . Bingham losing 5-1 to Ali . A Possible crucible curse for champions to go out in the first round . And never before that the first time champions wins the following year .

I started similar thread as yours the morning ...55555

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/293085-betfred-world-snooker-championship/

I too hope Rocket O Sullivan wins it . Today's matches wasn't good . Bingham losing 5-1 to Ali . A Possible crucible curse for champions to go out in the first round . And never before that the first time champions wins the following year .

I thought Bingham got it back to 5-4 going into this evenings session?

I loved watching the game in the eighties, so many characters. I couldn't watch Walden vs Gould for example. Still, we've got a few worth watching with the likes of Robertson, Trump, Williams, Allen and of course the Rocket.

Not into snooker but watching the pros play is a excellent cure for hangover.

Spent countless Pattaya mornings in bed, shivering from hangovers and watching the game and yes, favourite is Ronnie 

I thought Bingham got it back to 5-4 going into this evenings session?

I loved watching the game in the eighties, so many characters. I couldn't watch Walden vs Gould for example. Still, we've got a few worth watching with the likes of Robertson, Trump, Williams, Allen and of course the Rocket.

Yeah you were right about 5-4 ... Never saw that .

Anyone competing as hot as Jeanette Lee?

hqdefault.jpg

Nope!

She could play with my balls any day

Bingham / Carter looks like going to the wire. Kinda rooting for Carter with all he's had to put up with health wise.

Well 10-9 to Carter. The Crucible curse strikes again. Shame there had to be a loser but played in a great spirit.

Well 10-9 to Carter. The Crucible curse strikes again. Shame there had to be a loser but played in a great spirit.

I thought Carter was fucked when Bingham came back from 5-8 down to 9-8 up... Snooker is a funny game but great to watch a tough match like tonight . Still playing pool at Mega Break ??? The Legends ..?.. ... Both of em offered 3,000 bt a month to play pool everyday between 12-6 with one free drink daily ... I might do that in 2018 .

I thought Carter was fucked when Bingham came back from 5-8 down to 9-8 up... Snooker is a funny game but great to watch a tough match like tonight . Still playing pool at Mega Break ??? The Legends ..?.. ... Both of em offered 3,000 bt a month to play pool everyday between 12-6 with one free drink daily ... I might do that in 2018 .

I looked at that deal years ago and it's great value especially if you play every afternoon as a lot of people do.

I'm a late riser so I'd be hard pressed to make even the 6pm cut off lol

I've asked for this thread to be LOCKED as its a duplicate.

Archived