Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

sizzlers royal garden plaza

striderman

It has been about 30 years since Sizzler opened on the ground floor of the mall on the 2nd Road side. Since then it has moved twice. Doesn't seem excessive to me.

I give up. LOL

for those of u who fancy a sizzle the new one opened today beach rd end on the former mcdonalds site.

they were second rd end, then up on the third floor but now ground front......

attachicon.gifmarch 28 006 (Custom).JPG

window to front but entrance inside

attachicon.gifmarch 28 016 (Custom).JPG

attachicon.gifmarch 28 014 (Custom).JPG

attachicon.gifmarch 28 008 (Custom).JPG

attachicon.gifmarch 28 010 (Custom).JPG

Thanks for posting the pictures.  My friends and i try to eat there weekly as it's a pretty decent salad bar (and yes, minimal desserts which also helps some of us resist :).  The Royal Garden 3rd Floor location was often empty compared to the Central Festival location, but with this Beach view from Royal, there may be a shift.

The daily lunch specials are usually displayed on a special insert into the regular menu, but you have to order before 3:00 pm.  I've seen guys order at 3:05 pm and the server declined his 'lunch special' order.

For dinner, the Swiss Restaurant on Soi Diamond is also excellent with a somewhat smaller soup and salad bar, but still inclusive with the daily specials....and comes with a very nice dessert :).

It has been about 30 years since Sizzler opened on the ground floor of the mall on the 2nd Road side. Since then it has moved twice. Doesn't seem excessive to me.

the location on the top floor was a big mistake.   Now they are back on ground level, were they should be for good business and where they originally were.  More expensive rent but worth it.   Location Location Location

Location Location Location

...the vaunted "3 most important rules in real estate'!

One of my friends would have been devastated when he got to Pattaya this trip!

The Royal Garden McD was part of his regular routine for donkeys' years.

I occasionally went to the Sizzlers in it's original RG location.

May give it a try again now. Somehow, all those escalators put me off using it last trip.

Same as the extra escalators to the Starbucks now seem a hassle. :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

One of my friends would have been devastated when he got to Pattaya this trip!

The Royal Garden McD was part of his regular routine for donkeys' years.

Isn't the new McD location only about a block away?

Yes, I know.

My post was slightly tongue in cheek ( and I'm not sober - again :-)

Still, 20 years of coffee in Starbucks, Apple pie in Mc D, decent toilet to use - all without leaving the a/c in Royal must have been hard to lose :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

55555  I get it - routines are hard to break (even if the inconvenience seems minimal to others!)

Isn't the new McD location only about a block away?

about 50 mtrs along beach rd

the thai fast food place that takes up the rest of the old mcdonalds site is now open too

april 3 026 (Custom).JPG

april 3 037 (Custom).JPG

I've eaten in Thai Express in another country and it sucks! Watered down version for double the price! With so many local eateries around Pattaya , I tend to avoid thai food with air con restaurants/chains.

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

mc donalds fish fillet rocks in Pattaya, tried it in America and threw it in the trash can.

Archived