Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

'Tin cup' shutters down.

Wonder if the rats went on holiday too

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they did,They are over here eating the wiring harness out of my Aston.

Yes they did,They are over here eating the wiring harness out of my Aston.

Aston eh? Upper class rats. Sure you didn't mean Austin?

Aston eh? Upper class rats. Sure you didn't mean Austin?

Motherfuckers.

Been getting three a night.

Taken from my hotub.lol.

image.jpeg

You don't moonlight as James Bond do you?

You don't moonlight as James Bond do you?

More like his lessor known,unfit half bald brother Mick.

It's a whole thing that's going on over here.lol.

Never saw any rats in there (other than a few suspect looking customers) but did see a small mouse scurrying about once.  An incredulous customer tried pointing it out to one of the service girls but she seemed disinterested.

I guess she had already eaten?  :huh:

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

I like this place and the food is good value for money. But the twin girls attitude is far beyond annoying. Never a smile or anything similar. I guess it's not included in the 60 baht lunch..

I'm fine without receiving fake pleasantries in this type of place...it's just meant to give you decent food at a good price

I like this place and the food is good value for money. But the twin girls attitude is far beyond annoying. Never a smile or anything similar. I guess it's not included in the 60 baht lunch..

80 baht... before they closed...

Would not be surprised to see it an even 90-100 when they reopen...

With all the drunk frags going there that seem to think there original and charming after they've had a few I'm suprised there as nice as they are... I've also never seen any rats in there which is shocking considering the infestation Pattaya has.. at least there finally starting to Poison and trap them down at the beach.. way to late to the party and will see how long it lasts but it's a start..

They want a world class family resort town it seems, you just can't have rats filling the beach at 6pm imo..

With all the drunk frags going there that seem to think there original and charming after they've had a few I'm suprised there as nice as they are... I've also never seen any rats in there which is shocking considering the infestation Pattaya has.. at least there finally starting to poison and trap them down at the beach.. way to late to the party and will see how long it lasts but it's a start..

drunk frags?

I assume you meant drunk fags, and that's fucking rude as far as I'm concerned.

I'm fine without receiving fake pleasantries in this type of place...it's just meant to give you decent food at a good price

When you are working 12 hour days for a pittance and having to deal with many obnoxious customers its hardly surprising the girls find it difficult putting on a fake smile :SoWhat1:

drunk frags?

Farangs

Farangs

Frogs?

Farangs *does* make more sense. And seems less offensive, but for the life of me I don't know why.

Farangs *does* make more sense. And seems less offensive, but for the life of me I don't know why.

I think it was your subconscious taking over...fruity.

drunk frags?

I mentioned farangs but thanks to spell check it changes things regularly.. that said where's your brain going right to cigarettes.. or fags in england.. 555555

Frogs?

Doesn't farang mean vegetables or something like that in thai? This is what I heard

I think it was your subconscious taking over...fruity.

I am not a fruit! I'm manly, very very manly. I'm not a frag either.

Super manly. LIke Trump. Got a dig bick like him too. Huge hands.

I am not a fruit! I'm manly, very very manly. I'm not a frag either.

Super manly. LIke Trump. Got a dig bick like him too. Huge hands.

I thought I saw you walk by the other day,was gonna run out and grab ya,but didnt want to make a mistake.

LK Metro,around noon.I was sat Goof Club.

Edit.Yes....manly.

Doesn't farang mean vegetables or something like that in thai? This is what I heard

Farang = Guava

Man Farang = Potato

Nomai Farang (Bamboo Farang) = Asparagus

I thought I saw you walk by the other day,was gonna run out and grab ya,but didnt want to make a mistake.

LK metro,around noon.I was sat Goof Club.

Edit.Yes....manly.

I haven't been on LK Metro for months, as far as I recall.

And I never forget shit. I refuse to admit I could be wrong here.

I haven't been on LK Metro for months, as far as I recall.

And I never forget shit. I refuse to admit I could be wrong here.

Well,you may have one of them there,doppelgängers.

Archived