IGNORED

2016 T20 Cricket World Cup - India

mousemat

i am not a fan of 20 20 but last night watching kohli s brilliant batting was good,

you get to see 10-20 shots or balls of brilliant cricket in a few overs instead of waiting 2 hours for something to happen,

i saw a spell from a pakistan bowler a year ago which was one of the best spells i have watched,

i love cricket and am an aussie 

and of course betting in the run is exciting

With the exception of India & WI you would have to say the other two semifinalists are a bit of a surprise. NZ definitely has played well before in ICC majors , however Aussies/ SA or Pak not making it is kind of upsetting the apple cart.

................................................................................................................

With the way the format was setup you were bound to have a couple of the top teams left out of it.  Not at all surprise NZ made it to the semis.  WI was the only surprise for me. 

Law of averages caught up with NZ at the most unfortunate of times, a semi-final loss to England should rankle given how brilliantly they played the rest of the tourney.

Whatever happens tomorrow a repeat champion is now guaranteed.

................................................................................................................

watched the later stages of the england batting in sugarbaby agogo.

the 3 of us had to move away from the play mat as the girls were getting in the way !!!

only in thailand

watched the later stages of the england batting in sugarbaby agogo.

the 3 of us had to move away from the play mat as the girls were getting in the way !!!

only in thailand

Done it myself mate,sat in a agogo with fit young girls displaying their wares just feet in front of you,and you`re trying to get a look at the TV screen,to see how the crickets getting on. :P

Done it myself mate,sat in a agogo with fit young girls displaying their wares just feet in front of you,and you`re trying to get a look at the TV screen,to see how the crickets getting on. :P

the last few runs came quicker than we expected but khun phil in sugarbaby was less than receptive when we suggested returning the last round of beers :LOL2:

I only expected England to finish 3rd in the group - reaching the final is a great achievement.

I've been really impressed with the opening partnership as they really take the game to the opposition - with this attitude we can chase any target the windies set.

Lucrative IPL & Big Bash contracts could come calling for some of our players next year - this will put pressure on the ECB to offer players more £££

Yes the IPL & Big Bash contracts are the drivers. Take Windies players. They only really perform in the T20 version of the game whereas the longer version they are now crap.  No incentive.  Should be a good game nonetheless.

watching it now the England don't look too good, see what the Windies do when they come out to bat

20160403_143401.jpg

Windies win something major. Yes. Not a total lost as a team but still have some cricketing left.  Congrats guys. They come trough in the end when no one was seriously expecting them to win anything .  It would be nice to see them back in the top of the one dayers.  But that might be hoping too much too soon. 

6,6,6,6 whoa!!! what a finale. Ben Stokes will take time to recover from this. The firepower that this WI team possess is really amazing, can chase & turn around any situation, even without Gayle firing.

A fitting finale one may say.

Street cricket at its best!  :WinkGrin1:

Fair play to the West Indies - a truly amazing hollywood ending.

To be critical I believe that our top order let us down and we should have scored another 20-30 runs. I did not expect us to reach the final so this was a great achievement and a platform to build for the champions trophy next year in England.

Archived