IGNORED

Deli Diner, side of Tukcom

Just had breakfast here today (1.5.16) and it was great, Full English for 99 b, + an extra cup of coffee so that added but coffee good and strong & so is the A/C, whats not to like ? ;)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have revamped their Map - Easier to read now.

Delii Map.jpg

In the same soi 50 metres before Deli Diner is a much better and only slightly more expensive restaurant:
I paid only 380 baht all in for broccoli soup, duck breast with peppercorn sauce and fried potatoes, chocolate mousse, coffee and still water.
Everything was very well cooked and the seating very comfortable.
I’ll go back to try the other options.

Had a set 3 course meal at the Delhi tonight ...

Super meal ..delicious all 3 courses ...

Only thing spoiled the meal was some asshole complaining about his meal, trying to make out he was some sort conaisour ..lol

Had a set 3 course meal at the Delhi tonight ...

Super meal ..delicious all 3 courses ...

Only thing spoiled the meal was some asshole complaining about his meal, trying to make out he was some sort conaisour ..lol

It wasn't me but you know the place isn't exactly a gourmet spot and don't think anyone would reasonably expect perfection there (at those prices too). 

In the same soi 50 metres before Deli Diner is a much better and only slightly more expensive restaurant:

I paid only 380 baht all in for broccoli soup, duck breast with peppercorn sauce and fried potatoes, chocolate mousse, coffee and still water.

Does it have a name please?

Does it have a name please?

Sorry, mate, the name of that restaurant is: La Cuisine au Beurre.

Had the full english breakfast and found it very good value especially as the coffee was excellent not like that red cup crap most dish out,the bacon was good and the only downer was the sausages(not that you would get good sausages for that price) but a very filling meal at a great price point.ps bonus has aircond!!

The presentation is excellent, will definately pop in in August

Had chicken and cashews with rice,lots of sliced chicken and tasy at 95b.

20160517_132358.jpg

whoops just spilt all over the floor :GoldenSmile1:

Between Deli Diner and La Cuisine au Beurre is still another restaurant that’s also much better than Deli Diner: La petite Planète.
For 350 baht all in I had their vegetable soup with some slices of baguette and fresh unsalted butter, salmon baked on the skin with several vegetables, mashed potatoes and a thin
mousseline sauce, a small rather thick pancake with ice cream and raspberry coulis and a water.
Everything was well cooked and the mashed potatoes were much better than what you usually get in Pattaya.

• 1 month later...

European & Thai 5 star foods at a very affordable price, has I guarantee one of the best 99 baht FULL English breakfasts (includes tea or coffee with orange juice) in town which has to be tried. Also has a FOUR course set menu (salad, soup, choice of 4 mains and a sweet to finish). Plus many more great dishes. Once visited you will be back for more.

This restaurant has only been opened for a week so everything really new & clean. Open plan kitchen so can see food being prepared. Also nice a cool due to the 3 large air-cons inside!

DELI DINER is located on side of Tukcom on South Pattaya Rd opposite the Siam Commercial Bank (SCB - purple bank)

I ate last night ..

I ate last night ..

I ate last night ..  enough is enough...

OK I think we got that already.        :hello09:

I ate last night ..the caesar salad and the beef goulash ... absolutely not good ....

salad ...... nothing of caesar     the real caesar need anchovies

The goulash no taste and the pasta overcooked ... water on my plate ...

Dessert canceled    enough is enough...

Also not very clean

So the food was on par with your photography?

I ate last night ..the caesar salad and the beef goulash ... absolutely not good ....

Dessert canceled    enough is enough

Dessert canceled    enough is enough... too much ba

Dessert canceled    enough is enough...

Also not very clean

Not at all saying that Deli Diner is good, but I surmise you’re the owner of Le Bordeaux on the same Soi.

Not nice to talk of the competition that way.

... water on my plate ...

How much for the water?

Not at all saying that Deli Diner is good, but I surmise you’re the owner of Le Bordeaux on the same Soi.

I like OSAKA japan food  i don't like the B is too expensive

I like OSAKA japan food  i don't like the B is too expensive

Strange reaction.

Been in twice now and I had the breakfast both times and couldn't fault it. Missus had the same thai dish both times and it was at her suggestion that we returned the second time so they are obviously doing something right.

Archived