IGNORED

9 games to go who will win it

Manny2802

Hope Leicester hold on to the end - the Spuds fans will be a nightmare if they win it 

We've still got to play Arsenal, Leicester and Man Utd so are gonna have a say in how the league finishes. If we win them three (plus others) the fourth spot and Champions league next year could be ours.

COYI

Got chances, 5 home games out of the 8. away to Stoke, West Brom & Leicester.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got chances, 5 home games out of the 8. away to Stoke, West Brom & Leicester.

I hope you get 4th but hope you don't win at our place as we will need to win the next 3 to pull away from Spurs who have it really tough the next few games.

• 2 weeks later...

7 points clear and 6 games to go I hope Leicester do it. . Be the best thing for tha premire leage No big time Charley's in this team

7 points clear and 6 games to go I hope Leicester do it. . Be the best thing for tha premire leage No big time Charley's in this team

........as long as vardys feet are kept firmly on the ground,he had attitude problems early on in his career but hopefully got over them now!

........as long as vardys feet are kept firmly on the ground,he had attitude problems early on in his career but hopefully got over them now!

His attitude is 1st class at the moment still chasing everything down and was laughing threw most of the game, it's just a shame the idiot Man U fan started saying nasty stuff to his Mrs about his little girl that might make his temperament go but the police are dealing with it.

His attitude is 1st class at the moment still chasing everything down and was laughing threw most of the game, it's just a shame the idiot Man U fan started saying nasty stuff to his Mrs about his little girl that might make his temperament go but the police are dealing with it.

Yeah read about it in the papers and saw it on telly,it beggars belief what goes through some of these shitheads minds......apart from shit obviously!

Yeah read about it in the papers and saw it on telly,it beggars belief what goes through some of these shitheads minds......apart from shit obviously!

I saw it as soon as I got home from the game as I follow his Mrs on Twitter and it was sick some people are so deluded they don't realise that now you can get n big trouble from what you put on social media I hope the police do teach him a lesson.

C*ntenburg cost us on Saturday - Kouyates card has just been rescinded but doesn't give us the two points back

It has been happening a lot to us lately. Costs us points then gets rescinded!

image.png

Archived