• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leicester

Spurs

Man city

West Ham

Relegation Sunderland,Norwich,Aston Villa

Big ask for West Ham, they have a hard run in.

Hopefully LeArse, City and United continue to be shite and Liverpool can sneak into the 4.

As a Watford fan I hope Leicester hold on as they are a great side, just hate the plastic clappy sticks they give out at the stadium, but what Raneri has done has made it interesting, they are the most consistent team I've seen play this season, although for the odd patches Arsenal have been sublime.

I'm still walking on air after yesterday's game

Leicester gain another 3pts.

Newcastle played very well and many may say they deserved a point.

Leicester showed great attitude and effort their players seem to give that extra few %

above most other teams I've seen this season which hopefully will get them over the line.

I fancy Newcastle to beat Sunderland in the relegation battle on Sunday if they repeat

that effort since their home form has not been that bad this season.

Another win for Leicester but they looked very nervous against a very ordinary Newcastle side.perhaps the position they are in is starting to feel real.last half hour they looked like they were playing poker with the mortgage money.

We got fucked again.

Vardy offside and a handball in the box?

Could've been very different.

A win against the Mackems and the Canaries would be a huge boost.

We have the easier of the runs in.

Another win for Leicester but they looked very nervous against a very ordinary Newcastle side.perhaps the position they are in is starting to feel real.last half hour they looked like they were playing poker with the mortgage money.

They didn't look nervous at all Newcastle played well much better than I thought they would, we still had our fast paced passing but it was an off night for Drinkwater and we didn't play as well as we have done recently.

Still I have just got back from game and heard sad news that one of our fans died from a heart attack just down from the stadium u should never not return from a football match rip.

They didn't look nervous at all Newcastle played well much better than I thought they would, we still had our fast paced passing but it was an off night for Drinkwater and we didn't play as well as we have done recently.

Still I have just got back from game and heard sad news that one of our fans died from a heart attack just down from the stadium u should never not return from a football match rip.

Sorry to hear that manny.may they rest in peace.to me Leicester just seemed very nervous last 30mins.defended very deep for long periods.manager was screaming at them to get up the park a bit more.but a wins a win as they say.on to Palace now and another tough game.

Sorry to hear that manny.may they rest in peace.to me Leicester just seemed very nervous last 30mins.defended very deep for long periods.manager was screaming at them to get up the park a bit more.but a wins a win as they say.on to palace now and another tough game.

Being a Leicester fan is nervous let alone the players, yeah Palace will be hard but a point will do us, we always sit back cause of lack of pace but schmeichel had no real saves to make.

I'd love to see Leicester win the league

My team Everton play at Leicester on Saturday 7th May which is the 2nd to last weekend of the season.  As Everton are not likely to qualify for Europe through our league position I wont mind Leicester beating us if it means that they will win the league

2 in Dortmund.

Being a Leicester fan is nervous let alone the players, yeah palace will be hard but a point will do us, we always sit back cause of lack of pace but schmeichel had no real saves to make.

Hope yous go on to win it manny.Leicester have busted their balls from back to front from day one of the season. Ranieri more important to the players now more than ever.keep driving them forward even if spurs do get close.

Man City is officially done now in BPL (and most likely UCL next round).  Kompany re-injured calf muscle.  You would think they would have rested him today for the weekend derby.   

Hope yous go on to win it manny.Leicester have busted their balls from back to front from day one of the season. Ranieri more important to the players now more than ever.keep driving them forward even if spurs do get close.

Thanks mate I hope so to they are a real tight bunch and stick together so the fighting spirit is there a bit of luck will be needed to and the next couple are important to get at least 4 points from.

Thanks mate I hope so to they are a real tight bunch and stick together so the fighting spirit is there a bit of luck will be needed to and the next couple are important to get at least 4 points from.

And just think,a year ago they were in turmoil posting pics of their players banging hookers.lol.

How far you have come.

And just think,a year ago they were in turmoil posting pics of their players banging hookers.lol.

How far you have come.

Yes something's not quite right lol

How far you have come.

Yeah 3 non 1st team players and in the end the reason of the end of Pearson, although apparently Nugent played up on the previous trip as well goes to show what happens when u send them to Thailand, not sure they will go to Bangkok again this year lol I've heard Vegas

Y

Tough game for Leicester today at palace

Yep will happily take a point today but Palace have only got 2 points this year so who knows what will happen

Y

Yep will happily take a point today but palace have only got 2 points this year so who knows what will happen

Still think they will win manny by an odd goal.palace league form very poor of late.

Still think they will win manny by an odd goal.palace league form very poor of late.

Totally deserved as well mate should have been 3 up at half time but the 3 points Re the important thing and they played the football again they have played most of the season.

Leicester show solid form yet again and another fixture stroked of the list.its looking very real now.deserve all the plaudits they are getting right now

Spurs hot on the trails, could be like the season when Aguero won it for City on the last day with the last kick of the game.

................................................................................................................

Spurs hot on the trails, could be like the season when Aguero won it for City on the last day with the last kick of the game.

Think it will be done by then either way Spurs next few as tough so if they get through them they deserve it however ours are not to bad apart from last 3 it's going to be a good run in

Hope Leicester hold on to the end - the Spuds fans will be a nightmare if they win it 

We've still got to play Arsenal, Leicester and Man Utd so are gonna have a say in how the league finishes. If we win them three (plus others) the fourth spot and Champions league next year could be ours.

COYI

Archived