IGNORED

Maria Sharapova

mikeyboy

Maria Sharapova failed a drugs test at this years Australian tennis grand slam it has been reported .

Nike have suspended their contract with her , and she could be banned from tennis for 1 - 4 years.

Can't stand the screeching and grunting everytime she hits a tennis ball , but nice eye candy . 

Mikeyboy

Maria-Sharapova.jpg

Apparently had been taking the said medicine for a while oblivious to the fact that it had been moved to the banned substance list.

................................................................................................................

She's one of my favorite athletes. It'll be interesting to watch how the controversy evolves.

She's one of my favorite athletes. It'll be interesting to watch how the controversy evolves.

Yes , already the Russian tennis chief has said if  ( certain ) she receives a ban , it shouldn't stop her from competing at the Rio olympics .   WTF  !!

I think the Russians should shut the fuck up , with their history .

Mikeyboy

Apparently had been taking the said medicine for a while oblivious to the fact that it had been moved to the banned substance list.

I think she said 10 years , and it was banned 1 st jan this year .  

Can't believe that none of her advisors , coaches , dietry ( sp )  people  didn't pick up on this change of rule .

Mikeyboy

I was impressed the way she handled the press conference.

I got the impression from the news outlet I was watching (BBC or FNC) that she has already been banned but perhaps they were just predicting.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Her trainer must know, surely that would be part of what she pays them for

I think she said 10 years , and it was banned 1 st jan this year .  

Can't believe that none of her advisors , coaches , dietry ( sp )  people  didn't pick up on this change of rule .

Mikeyboy

Agree, she hardly does just a Sun morning tap about at the local club.

Thought she was cute at 17 when she won Wimbledon but the screeching doesn't do anything for me. I guess she's really disappointed with that 55

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

If the resultant ban is a harsh one we might find her in one of the Hollywood movies.

................................................................................................................

Godzilla 2

Who the F is NIKE to be the Judge of it all...NIKE also did the same with Manny Pacquio when he had commented on LGBT.

Hello NIKE....Don't forget you paying pennies to stitch your shoes in Bangladesh in a sweatshop factory by 10 year olds. NIKE has violated every human laws on decency and they are the first one to pass judgement on others.

Nike workers 'kicked, slapped and verbally abused' at factories making Converse 

• New allegations follow years of outrage over child labour and sweatshops
  • Sports brand giant claims there is very they can do to stop it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014325/Nike-workers-kicked-slapped-verbally-abused-factories-making-Converse-line-Indonesia.html

Godzilla 2

:Attitude:

Gay maybe, but I didn't drop a ball all tournament!

They should test Serena more testosterone in there than a linebacker.

LiveLeak-dot-com-36b_1409772934-Serena6a_1409773285.jpg.resized.jpg

Tennis Terminator !

Who the F is NIKE to be the Judge of it all...NIKE also did the same with Manny Pacquio when he had commented on LGBT.

Hello NIKE....Don't forget you paying pennies to stitch your shoes in Bangladesh in a sweatshop factory by 10 year olds. NIKE has violated every human laws on decency and they are the first one to pass judgement on others.

Nike workers 'kicked, slapped and verbally abused' at factories making Converse 

• New allegations follow years of outrage over child labour and sweatshops
  • Sports brand giant claims there is very they can do to stop it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014325/Nike-workers-kicked-slapped-verbally-abused-factories-making-Converse-line-Indonesia.html

Hey,how else am I gonna be able to afford those new Nikes?

Calm down.

They should test Serena more testosterone in there than a linebacker.

The difference in her arm sizes is somewhat familiar to mine for some reason.

I was impressed the way she handled the press conference.

I got the impression from the news outlet I was watching (BBC or FNC) that she has already been banned but perhaps they were just predicting.

Suspended as of now , pending a hearing is what i read .     So effectively self banned as she has admitted taking the stuff in error .

Yes , she seems pretty sorry about it , somebody messed up in her camp .

Mikeyboy

Met her in Birmingham at a tennis tournament when she was 16.

Quite a prima-donna even then, so can only wonder what she's like now.

Would loved to have been a fly on the wall when she opened that email and phoned her people.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Her trainer must know, surely that would be part of what she pays them for

Precisely,trainers/dieticians/personal doctors etc should be checking everything she takes medicinal,eats and drinks,i would imagine they`re paid well enough.Somebody was asleep on the job,thats assuming she didnt take banned substances on purpose of course!

Maria Sharapova failed a drugs test at this years Australian tennis grand slam it has been reported .

Nike have suspended their contract with her , and she could be banned from tennis for 1 - 4 years.

Can't stand the screeching and grunting everytime she hits a tennis ball , but nice eye candy .

Mikeyboy

attachicon.gifMaria-Sharapova.jpg

Nike suspended her contract, while it gave Justin "twice suspended for drugs" Gatlin a new contract last year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/32051389.

A tad hypocritical

Sponsors are dropping her because she is washed up.  If she was younger and had good years left on tour they would have stuck with her.  Sponsors have to consider the effect a spokesman has on their brand and bottom line.  Its really a no brainer.

Calling it a medicine is also a bit of a stretch.  In her case,  its a PED.  She doesn't have any of the conditions that its normally used to treat.  She was dumb and got caught.

This is the last straw Maria......you are officially CHUCKED!

I'll let her know , next time i see her on Jomtien beach tits out . 

Mikeyboy

Archived