Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Workers and Work Schedules

CDMG

I've had 3 businesses in Thailand and employed plenty of Thai staff, 25 at one point in one business alone. I have seen for myself, shouldn't just assume you know it all should you?

Have you seen how slow those workers actually move on site? Yes I know how hot it is but THEY wouldn't last an hour on a UK site where I used to work in excess of 70 hours a week regularly. See what happens when you assume other things too?

Who actually "trashed" them? Me or the lady in the jobcentre?

Who called them "lazy"? Me or the lady in the jobcentre?

Your ability to comprehend the written word is as poor as your assumptions.

Can't compare your home job to here as you earn in one day what they earn in a month. You have a qualification (maybe) and work with professionals, while most of the Thai construction industry is relatively new and mostly about money washing. Comparing apples and oranges.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

As they used to say in the Soviet Union "they pretend to pay us and we pretend to work". Given this and the heat who the hell wants to go full out for 10 hours a day six days a week?  Let's see how motivated guys here are working at 300 baht a day.  Hell there is tons of firefighters here sitting on their asses the last ten years earning 100K U.S. per year wtf.

I've had 3 businesses in Thailand and employed plenty of Thai staff, 25 at one point in one business alone. I have seen for myself, shouldn't just assume you know it all should you?

Have you seen how slow those workers actually move on site? Yes I know how hot it is but THEY wouldn't last an hour on a UK site where I used to work in excess of 70 hours a week regularly. See what happens when you assume other things too?

Who actually "trashed" them? Me or the lady in the jobcentre?

Who called them "lazy"? Me or the lady in the jobcentre?

Your ability to comprehend the written word is as poor as your assumptions. 

if you didn't agree with her you wouldn't  pass it on.    I dont guy by what others say, if I did, I would hate this country and everyone in it, I do by what I see. Lots of guys here complain about everything and yet they come here of their own free will

I can only give my experiences.  I had many businesses in the states with a lot of employees and I can say some were lazy, not all, just like here

try going into a happy group gogo where the boys are waiters, they are on you in seconds taking care of you, for the whole night long............

your in Thailand, give them a break, they probably dont like you either

gimmesum . I am not having a go mate but would these be the same fire fighters that lost there lives trying to rescue innocent people in 9 11 or the fire fighters who risk life every time they get called out to an emergency or the same fire fighters that have to live with the trauma of removing dead bodies of woman and children from car crashes  . I personally would not be a fire fighter risking my life for a lousy US100,000 per year  but I am glad there are guys out there who do .  

Archived