IGNORED

* * Insomnia VIP cards * *

balls

Firstly the Insomnia Group of venues would like to thank everyone in Pattaya and around the world for their support in the last 2 years of trading for insomnia club, Insomnia Gentlemen's club and the Party bar (although PB has been running a LOT longer!). :Thanks3:

It was hard in the beginning, but with word of mouth and hard work from the staff and management, as well as enormous support from Pattaya Addicts and it's members, we have gone from strength to strength in growing into pattaya's most talked about and popular entertainment provider.

This brings me to the topic of this post, our VIP cards:

The Insomnia VIP cards helped us to encourage regular custom to our venues and provide a little something back in the way of a 20% discount on drinks throughout the 3 venues. As a result of the VIP cards fantastic success, we have arrived at our new promotion to begin from 01.11.08, just in time to celebrate Insomnia clubs 2nd Birthday (24.11.08).....

As of 01.11.08 we will no longer be giving away free VIP cards to customers, we will be updating the old cards with our new INSOMNIA GOLD CARDS.

The new Gold cards will be 500 bt to purchase and this will entitle the holder the 20% discount on non-lady drinks throughout the following 3 venues:

• Insomnia club
  • party Bar
  • The Gentlemen's club

We will still honour any VIP cards issued before 01.11.08, for the members who have them already, and as a concession for Pattaya Addicts members, on production of your Pattaya Addicts member card you will be able to purchase an Insomnia Gold Card at the discounted rate of 300 bt.

What this will also mean is that we are not continuing our 20% discount for Pattaya Addicts members who solely hold a PA's member card. To obtain a 20% discount on drinks in the future an Insomnia gold card must be purchased.

The ownership of an Insomnia gold card will enable you to register as an Insomnia member, and you will be asked for you phone number and email so you can be informed of news and events happening within the insomnia group, Your embossed, personalised, gold card will enable you to keep informed with details of special offers for gold card members - which will range from free gifts/drinks, to amazing discount offers when you are partying with us.

We are looking to make 2008 / 2009 our biggest high season yet with some major promotions and guest DJ's, combined with our already successful formula of great music and hot - hot ladies/freelancers.

This update of our VIP scheme is to reward our loyal customers and provide something more than just discounted drinks, it will keep your Insomnia VIP status intact and retain that sense of exclusivity which separates an insomnia VIP from your average mongerer! :Bow2:

thanks again and chock-dee for the future.

Tomski808 (on behalf of Insomnia group)

I don't understand something here..... If Pattaya-Addicts has been so instrumental in getting your business off the ground why are you charging us for the new Gold Card? Where is the love?

Sounds like a fair offer to exchange the Addicts card for an Insomnia card & pay a few hundred baht... hardly a big deal in the greater scheme of things!

I'm more interested in jumping the Que than bitchin' about the drink prices

I'll be round in December for mine :Thanks3:

Oops... I read over this one. This benefit is worth 500 B to me, I'll buy one next time I'm in Pats :D

300 if you an Addicts member

Sounds like a fair offer to exchange the Addicts card for an Insomnia card & pay a few hundred baht... hardly a big deal in the greater scheme of things!

I'm more interested in jumping the Que than bitchin' about the drink prices

My thoughts entirely.

With regard to notification - its never easy. At the end of the day I doubt any guys who love Insomnia go there for the discount anyway. I assume they go for the great music and the barfine free women.

Being an old fogey I dont go to Insomnia but I will be buying a card. At 300 I will get that back in a few trips to Party Bar anyway.

Maybe we should send a sales team in to try and get a 20% discount from the girls :Thanks3::Bow2::) :)

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I agree that 300-500 baht fee is not the end of the world. My point was made more in a principle. If Pattaya-Addicts members were instrumental in the success of the Insomnia brand then why charge anything to those of us who helped put Insomnia on the map so to speak? As for myself I had an Insomnia VIP card last year and I will be returning to Pattaya on Nov. 19th At this point I no longer have position of that VIP card so I guess I'll be one of those charged 500 baht for the New Gold Card. Maybe we will see benefits added like 20% off BF at Insomnia Gentleman's club?

Hi Murphy,

if you wish to read the post again, that you quoted in your question (hint)

you will read that your old 20% card is STILL valid.

if you have misplaced it, then yes, you will have to pay the 300bt for a new one.

Tesco's and boots never keep the same promotions, (BOGOF on certain products etc.), Insomnia is not unlike any other business in this respect.

nothing lasts forever.

While discussing the Insomnia group. I was in Party Bar one night the night of Whitespiders birthday. I had a sponsored chick with me who I saw on and off. There was a pretty hot girl there so after leaving kindly asked the the sponsored chick to leave and I went back with my mate and bought her a drink. Then she hit me with the news that the barfine was 700 baht and Long time would be 3000 baht!

I just hope the Group is not trying to get too big for its boots.

On my trip in June i did brought my addicts card with me, but never used it anywhere.....just think it is a cool thing to have.

And on my latest trip,i did not even bring it......but i did buy the discount cupongs at Party bar, only downside with that was that they have to be used BEFORE 03.00.

But really,i dont understand what all the fuss is about, on an avarage night at Insomnia you might buy 5-8 drinks....so what is there to save????

200-300 thb.......dont se that as a big deal.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

While discussing the Insomnia group. I was in Party Bar one night the night of Whitespiders birthday. I had a sponsored chick with me who I saw on and off. There was a pretty hot girl there so after leaving kindly asked the the sponsored chick to leave and I went back with my mate and bought her a drink. Then she hit me with the news that the barfine was 700 baht and Long time would be 3000 baht!

She probably thought you were a newbie... come on, lets face it...its written all over your face. You should have grabbed her and fucked some sense into her. :Bravo1:

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

She probably thought you were a newbie... come on, lets face it...its written all over your face. You should have grabbed her and fucked some sense into her. :D

Er no. Things like this actually really piss me off. At the end of the day it's a beer bar in Soi 8 - granted with some nice dancers. Trying it on with Happy a Go Go prices in a Soi that is dead is not the way forward IMO. So instead of Fucking some sense into her, I just didnt go in the bar again. Girls like this may look hot but do nothing for business in the long run.

I then found this one further up the same soi for a barfine less than half and LT 1000.

2970663867_ef4a987a20_o.jpg

2971506496_1ee16dab41_o.jpg

nice boots.... the motorbike chick....?

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Mate what world you live in, Patty has more clubs than you can do in one night and your place at best can be described as ordinary. I have no problem with marketing but why would I need a VIP/Gold card to feel 'special'.

Well Insomnia is actually the only placein patts ive seen a line to get in,so i guess it aint that ordinary its heaven! :D

Ballestein

bitches and hoes

On my trip in June i did brought my addicts card with me, but never used it anywhere.....just think it is a cool thing to have.

And on my latest trip,i did not even bring it......but i did buy the discount cupongs at Party bar, only downside with that was that they have to be used BEFORE 03.00.

But really,i dont understand what all the fuss is about, on an avarage night at Insomnia you might buy 5-8 drinks....so what is there to save????

200-300 thb.......dont se that as a big deal.

It isn't about the 300 baht, it is about the way it was brought forward... a simple "we have to cancel this promotion, sorry guys" would have been more honest than all this "thank you addicts, without you we would be nowhere, but now ist even getting better for you... gold cards, email alerts, upmarket... etc... for............ just 300 baht" stuff...

large sig = small penis

Well Insomnia is actually the only placein patts ive seen a line to get in,so i guess it aint that ordinary its heaven! :GoldenSmile1:

Ballestein

thats one of the reasons why i like the card.

i never learned to wait and i dont like it - so with the card i just pop in :GoldenSmile1:

and it saves a lot. we kick nearly every night a bottle jd there :Drunk_Party:

g®êꆞ

£ûÇkÿÝý

I have both a PA card and VIP card. Now I have an option, I can keep the VIP card and get 20% off drinks or I can pay 300 baht to exchange the VIP card for a gold card and get 20% off drinks.

Big decision, what should I do?

Chris

Just another day in Paradise!

• 2 weeks later...

Stop moaning. The discount is roughly 15 pence on a bottle of beer so if you can't afford that then go to Butlins

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Come on now MO you know that the price the girl quoted for her personal services has nothing to do with the establishment (the bar fine yes).

The price is actually cheaper after 12 but we have been down this road a 1000 times before on bar fine prices and really can't be arsed gettin into again (go through the old thread where i started just using random quotes out of sheer bordom with it)

Also the girl doesnt work there anymore as she was a pain in the arsenal :)

Do I buy a gold-card at Insomnia Disco? At one of the bar-counters?

you will get it at the desk on the entry of ladies-toilett

g®êꆞ

£ûÇkÿÝý