IGNORED

* * Insomnia VIP cards * *

balls

Firstly the Insomnia Group of venues would like to thank everyone in Pattaya and around the world for their support in the last 2 years of trading for Insomnia club, Insomnia Gentlemen's club and the Party bar (although PB has been running a LOT longer!). :Drunk_Party:

It was hard in the beginning, but with word of mouth and hard work from the staff and management, as well as enormous support from Pattaya Addicts and it's members, we have gone from strength to strength in growing into pattaya's most talked about and popular entertainment provider.

This brings me to the topic of this post, our VIP cards:

The Insomnia VIP cards helped us to encourage regular custom to our venues and provide a little something back in the way of a 20% discount on drinks throughout the 3 venues. As a result of the VIP cards fantastic success, we have arrived at our new promotion to begin from 01.11.08, just in time to celebrate Insomnia clubs 2nd Birthday (24.11.08).....

As of 01.11.08 we will no longer be giving away free VIP cards to customers, we will be updating the old cards with our new Insomnia GOLD CARDS.

The new Gold cards will be 500 bt to purchase and this will entitle the holder the 20% discount on non-lady drinks throughout the following 3 venues:

• Insomnia club
  • party Bar
  • The Gentlemen's club

We will still honour any VIP cards issued before 01.11.08, for the members who have them already, and as a concession for Pattaya Addicts members, on production of your Pattaya Addicts member card you will be able to purchase an Insomnia Gold Card at the discounted rate of 300 bt.

What this will also mean is that we are not continuing our 20% discount for Pattaya Addicts members who solely hold a PA's member card. To obtain a 20% discount on drinks in the future an Insomnia gold card must be purchased.

The ownership of an Insomnia gold card will enable you to register as an Insomnia member, and you will be asked for you phone number and email so you can be informed of news and events happening within the Insomnia group, Your embossed, personalised, gold card will enable you to keep informed with details of special offers for gold card members - which will range from free gifts/drinks, to amazing discount offers when you are partying with us.

We are looking to make 2008 / 2009 our biggest high season yet with some major promotions and guest DJ's, combined with our already successful formula of great music and hot - hot ladies/freelancers.

This update of our VIP scheme is to reward our loyal customers and provide something more than just discounted drinks, it will keep your Insomnia VIP status intact and retain that sense of exclusivity which separates an Insomnia VIP from your average mongerer! :Number1a:

thanks again and chock-dee for the future.

Tomski808 (on behalf of Insomnia group)

Mate what world you live in, Patty has more clubs than you can do in one night and your place at best can be described as ordinary. I have no problem with marketing but why would I need a VIP/Gold card to feel 'special'.

Daryle

It was only last night i was offering to sell Insomnia vip cards for 500bht a go lol....Have you nicked my idea Mr tomski? 555

Maybe you should consider employing me. :)

Edited by Farangutang

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

The new Gold cards will be 500 bt to purchase and this will entitle the holder the 20% discount on non-lady drinks throughout the following 3 venues:

• Insomnia club
  • party Bar
  • The Gentlemen's club

I thought Party Bar and Gentlemen's Club were to be sold? If so, the Gold Card won't be any use there...

http://www.barforsale-pattaya.com/

(GC was for sale too, don't have link of that one)

Maybe the Gold Card is a good thing for the customers, but now it was 20% discount anyway with a standard card. So it'll depend on the offer if the 500 B (or 300 with PA card) will really be an improvement for the customers. Seduce us! :)

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

club Insomnia, the gentlemen's club and party bar will still honour existing VIP card holders disocunt priveleges, as it is agreed as a gesture of good will that these discounts will still be offered, even if they are sold.

the pattaya addicts discount of 20% will end unfortunately.

this could of course alter in the future, as promotions and discounts change.

Why does the PA card discount have to go??? You could still keep it and move forward as planned with the Gold Cards for regular customers... I think Insomnia Group benefited a lot from the board so why this move??

BTW, I don't think email updates and stuff are needed... most of the expats don't care which DJ is playing and for holidayboys it would be annoying to see their inbox full with advertising when they're just in town for 2 weeks a year...

95% are only coming to pick up a freelancer anyways...

Does having a card mean you dont have to stand in that line while waiting to get in?

good question!!!!

large sig = small penis

Firstly the Insomnia Group of venues would like to thank everyone in Pattaya and around the world for their support in the last 2 years of trading for insomnia club, Insomnia Gentlemen's club and the Party bar (although PB has been running a LOT longer!). :D

It was hard in the beginning, but with word of mouth and hard work from the staff and management, as well as enormous support from Pattaya Addicts and it's members, we have gone from strength to strength in growing into pattaya's most talked about and popular entertainment provider.

So to thank PA BM's for your support....

we are not continuing our 20% discount for Pattaya Addicts members who solely hold a PA's member card. To obtain a 20% discount on drinks in the future an Insomnia gold card must be purchased.

So in a nutshell....#### YOU VERY MUCH for the support PA! :P

im selling my vip cards for 300bht! any takers? :Hug1:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

good idea !! we can use the proceeds to buy new couches for the new addicts VIP section :Hug1:

Currently, the ownership of a gold card DOES entitle you to "jump" the queue, so we feel there is an advantage to owning one. We do however as with any promotion or offer, reserve the right to amend, extend or withdraw it at any time.

We have been offering a 20% discount card to our customers long before we had a presence on any forum, and we supported addicts with the "win a holiday to pattaya" competition, and through our advertising, ensure that the operating costs of addicts are kept to a minimum by the owners and PA's remains a FREE forum for us all to enjoy.

we will still continue to support the team here, and provide members with cheaper drinks than any club or go-go in pattaya (with or without the use of a VIP/gold card), and provide our customers with more sexy pussy than you can shake a shitty stick at.

Can I please remind members this is a no swearing section of the forum. Put you points across in a adult manner.

Thankyou.

Back on topic, I would say 500 baht to get you 20% of all drinks is a good buy if you spend many nights in a place, if not then just pay full price for the drinks, I am sure Insomnia would prefer this (we accept the addicts card in Babydolls but I would much prefer everyone to pay full price :GoldenSmile1: ), they are trying to give something back to regular customers and forum members for their support.

I have a gold card and they are not your average laminated paper cards so I am sure they cost a bit of baht to produce.

I am sure insomnia would prefer this (we accept the addicts card in Babydolls but I would much prefer everyone to pay full price :P ), they are trying to give something back to regular customers and forum members for their support.

I have a gold card and they are not your average laminated paper cards so I am sure they cost a bit of baht to produce.

I understand that businesses are there too make money... and they can do what they want... their decision! But this sweet talk "bla bla great support of forum members bla bla) is BS imo... they're not giving something back they're taking something away! Just be honest about it... we're no retards (well most of us :Whistle: )...

large sig = small penis

the thanks were genuine, we wouldn't have been as successful without utilising all forums and media that were available to us.

the 20% offer is still there, I dont see what the issue is?

what was once free now has a small charge. end of story.

the thanks were genuine, we wouldn't have been as successful without utilising all forums and media that were available to us.

what was once free now has a small charge. end of story.

I just want to know why you're pulling out of the priviledge scheme now that you made the break and become so popular? You could do all this gold card stuff as well for everyone else...

large sig = small penis

I just want to know why you're pulling out of the priviledge scheme now that you made the break and become so popular? You could do all this gold card stuff as well for everyone else...

This is a very good question timorno and deserves a proper response. In short, every addict member who has been to the club or requested a discount card in the last 2 years has received one, addicts were one of the first to get it. If every member that has been issued with the card has kept it, then this becomes a non issue. Problem is that very few addicts use their addicts cards in the club, which means very few staff actually recognise the card anymore, due to staff turnover during the last 2 years. With more in house promotions occuring, as well as different levels of VIP cards, it becomes confusing and very difficult logistically.

Hope that answers the question.

Nick

Club Insomnia

Thats what I dont understand either. Why there is an issue! I dont see any other club/go go giving 20% off.

The problem with discount schemes is it attracts the type of people that love a good moan. :Whistle:

Thats what I dont understand either. Why there is an issue! I dont see any other club/go go giving 20% off.

The problem with discount schemes is it attracts the type of people that love a good moan. :Good_Job:

I don't have issues with Insomnia axing the promotion... Its their business and they don't owe anyone anything. But then please tell it like it is: "We want to make more money this high season so this promotion has to go"! And not trying to sell it as something better for us, which its definatly not...

large sig = small penis

hi dan,

i change my card already a couple of weeks before.

only when i compare my goldmember-card with the card from my lady it looks a little poor

g®êꆞ

£ûÇkÿÝý

I don't have issues with Insomnia axing the promotion... Its their business and they don't owe anyone anything. But then please tell it like it is: "We want to make more money this high season so this promotion has to go"! And not trying to sell it as something better for us, which its definatly not...

Exactly.

For me the issue as a customer is as follows.

Clubs such as Insomnia! charge big money for drinks (compared to gogo's and beer bars). Their privilege, their business. Same goes for promotions, current and new.

Then, Insomnia starts a promotion: ask for a free VIP card, and all drinks are 80% of the regular price. No hassle, no leaving names and / or email. Great!

Now, a different promotion is given: buy a Gold card, leave name and email, and in return you get the same 20% and not yet specified other benefits. I probably won't use the party benefit anyway.

As a customer I scratch my head and think: 'why would I BUY this card?' I don't see any extra benefits of the gold card yet. I do see disadvantages, I have to pay for the card, and leave my email address too. If I lose the card (I lost many standard VIP cards :Oops1: ) then what? New hassle.

So I'm not going to buy this card until I see the benefits. Won't stop me from going to Insomnia either, I just love the place anyway. :)

My tip for the Insomnia! (and other club owners): just surprise your customers without any hassle. Give away every tenth drink or so. You'll make much more money out of drinks without hassle, and the customer now and then gets a free drink. Everybody happy!

On a different note: I would think that if a club would lower drinks prices, the total turnover on drinks might be much higher. But I'm not a club owner. In my country many kids drink a lot before they go to the disco, just because of the high prices there. Not many kids in Pats, but I suspect the same goes for club customers. It's just no fun to pay 3 times as much for the same bottle of Singha...

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

On a different note: I would think that if a club would lower drinks prices, the total turnover on drinks might be much higher. But I'm not a club owner. In my country many kids drink a lot before they go to the disco, just because of the high prices there. Not many kids in Pats, but I suspect the same goes for club customers. It's just no fun to pay 3 times as much for the same bottle of Singha...

when u go to Insomnia, most of the time early in the morning like 3am, then u are drunk already so need to drink a lot inside

Ques Tomski this aint o neils ma boy !!

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Currently, the ownership of a gold card DOES entitle you to "jump" the queue, so we feel there is an advantage to owning one. We do however as with any promotion or offer, reserve the right to amend, extend or withdraw it at any time.

Oops... I read over this one. This benefit is worth 500 B to me, I'll buy one next time I'm in Pats :GoldenSmile1:

What annoyed me a bit was that I didn't know the PA members card was no longer valid to use. I thought I was entitled to a discount but never got it when I produced it. I was there like 3 times too. I didn't mind so much since I am only in LOS 1 week at time and I don't really squabble over 100 BAHT price differences. I'm on holiday so I would rather have fun.

It would make things easier if there was a sign or sticker or something that plainly said on the door or somewhere what cards are accepted. A simple "PA Members Cards Honored Here" would suffice.

OK enough with my rant.

Guys it's only 500 BAHT. 300 BAHT with the PA members card too. I would probably buy one next time around.

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif