Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Path for permanent move to Australia ( without marriage ) - Australia

jenolj

The student visa can be expensive as the person must enroll in a course so jnless their English is good it can only be to study English at about 250 plus per week

This is great information. Is there a list of courses ( and associated prices ) available somewhere ?

I would never have imagined it would be that expensive on a weekly basis.

You may find this form helpful.  https://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/157a.pdf    Depending on her level of education ,the subclass 572 visa seems ok,  providing her english is up to scratch. 

Vocational Education & Training (Subclass 572) 6a $550

Wouldn't the Independent ELICOS (subclass 570) visa be a better option for most TGs?

ELICOS is training in English.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Wouldn't the Independent ELICOS (subclass 570) visa be a better option for most TGs?

ELICOS is training in English.

From what i have read, ELICOS is a stepping stone to  VET courses for people with limited English language .ELICOS does not seem to be available in regional areas , only capital cities. VET courses are for students that can pass (read and write) an english language test before being accepted, as VET courses are conducted in english language.  I may be wrong as had beer goggles on when researching this path..

From what i have read, ELICOS is a stepping stone to  VET courses for people with limited English language .ELICOS does not seem to be available in regional areas , only capital cities. VET courses are for students that can pass (read and write) an english language test before being accepted, as VET courses are conducted in english language.  I may be wrong as had beer goggles on when researching this path..

I was just coming to it from the angle that most TGs (that BMs are involved with) wouldn't have the English skills to succeed at normal courses.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Not a bar girl and has great english.

So much to learn and read. Thank you for taking the time to share all the info you guys have.

Archived