Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bite Me Bistro

TWD

Introducing Bite Me Bistro on the corner of Soi Lengkee and 3rd Road. Two weeks since we opened and thanks for the support from PA members, great meeting you and hope you enjoyed the food!

We have some big plans - the Bistro itself is just a part. Our production kitchen is almost complete, and will have vac-packed dishes of the same quality as the dishes served up in the restaurant (see Bite Me thread in the restaurant forum). Whether single portions, or 5 kilo packs for other food outlets, there will be a big range of dishes - Bite Me Shank, Bite Me Coq Au Vin, Bite Me Hotpot and many, many others.

As with the Bistro itself the prices will be very affordable. Expats will be able to buy single portions, other outlets including restaurants from single portions up. Precooked, marinated for hours, these are delicious. Simmer them in hot water for a couple of minutes, then serve. Easy! Restaurants can buy at a great price, cutting down on kitchen costs. We can produce special dishes exclusive to your restaurant, deliver to bars. You will be able to add fine dining to the menu in Soi 6 :laugh:

Bang in the middle of town, so the delivery service we are setting up can reach South and North Pattaya in double-quick time. As soon as we are ready to roll, we will update here. In the meantime it's Pasta Monday, which today means Chicken Cacciatore over Linguini with Shredded Parmesan at the Bistro, from 1pm to 10pm. Today's special at 195 baht. Looking forward to seeing you!

10% discount on all main menu items for PA members... just mentioned this thread

seared tuna.jpg

1003245_581914718627676_6789851998777606487_n.jpg

10561789_581510472001434_8824482830571468223_n.jpg

12418004_581083468710801_6904681594656396673_n.jpg

12509298_583623845123430_4764857334840234623_n.jpg

bm1.jpg

bm2.jpg

bmset.jpg

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Introducing Bite Me Bistro on the corner of Soi Lengkee and 3rd Road. Two weeks since we opened and thanks for the support from PA members, great meeting you and hope you enjoyed the food!

We have some big plans - the Bistro itself is just a part. Our production kitchen is almost complete, and will have vac-packed dishes of the same quality as the dishes served up in the restaurant (see Bite Me thread in the restaurant forum). Whether single portions, or 5 kilo packs for other food outlets, there will be a big range of dishes - Bite Me Shank, Bite Me Coq Au Vin, Bite Me Hotpot and many, many others.

As with the Bistro itself the prices will be very affordable. Expats will be able to buy single portions, other outlets including restaurants from single portions up. Precooked, marinated for hours, these are delicious. Simmer them in hot water for a couple of minutes, then serve. Easy! Restaurants can buy at a great price, cutting down on kitchen costs. We can produce special dishes exclusive to your restaurant, deliver to bars. You will be able to add fine dining to the menu in soi 6 :laugh:

Bang in the middle of town, so the delivery service we are setting up can reach South and North Pattaya in double-quick time. As soon as we are ready to roll, we will update here. In the meantime it's Pasta Monday, which today means Chicken Cacciatore over Linguini with Shredded Parmesan at the Bistro, from 1pm to 10pm. Today's special at 195 baht. Looking forward to seeing you!

10% discount on all main menu items for PA members... just mentioned this thread

attachicon.gifseared tuna.jpg

attachicon.gif1003245_581914718627676_6789851998777606487_n.jpg

attachicon.gif10561789_581510472001434_8824482830571468223_n.jpg

attachicon.gif12418004_581083468710801_6904681594656396673_n.jpg

attachicon.gif12509298_583623845123430_4764857334840234623_n.jpg

attachicon.gifbm1.jpg

attachicon.gifbm2.jpg

attachicon.gifbmset.jpg

WOW, BiteMeBistro, that certainly looks great, and finger lickin' good!

Can't wait to sink my teeth into this food, see you mid-feb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good luck mate. Great idea. I'll pop in this week.

Another forward thinking businessman who can see the potential of that part of third road.

WOW, BiteMeBistro, that certainly looks great, and finger lickin' good!

Can't wait to sink my teeth into this food, see you mid-feb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Look forward to it MSR :)

If you're on FB like the page then you get notified of menu changes or specials. See you in Feb

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

Good luck mate. Great idea. I'll pop in this week.

Another forward thinking businessman who can see the potential of that part of third road.

No walk ins here or hardly any but we've always wanted the expats, quality dishes at fair prices that are hard to match. We can do that because we don't pay a big rent and concentrate on what we think are the important things, good food, clean bistro-style relaxed premises. A limited menu but it changes regularly. Easy to get to from the LK area but not at LK rents.

Tourists will be a bonus when TripAdvisor etc finds us, but regulars and expats are what we're about.

It's all change again at Bite Me!

- New to the main menu, Lamb Shank and Tarte Tatin (Apple Upside-Down Pudding) as a dessert...

- Completely new 3 course set menu at 490 baht (see pic)

- And Wednesday's special - Salt and Pepper Calamari with Lime and Garlic Aïoli, Salad -160 baht

Sorry no photos until I've sold the first ones today!

Same as always 10% discount on main menu just say you're a member of Addicts

SET MENU4.jpg

menucarte4.jpg

Good restaurant. Food was excellent.  Is the server your wife?  She is quite a dish too.  :GoldenSmile1:

Good restaurant. Food was excellent.  Is the server your wife?  She is quite a dish too.  :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks gimmesum don't think that dish is on the menu she's not my wife but she is someone's lol

• 1 month later...

This update from Paul of The Sweet Spot ...

***Update***

SWEET SPOT AND BITE ME BISTRO COLLABORATION

All the ingredients for success have been thrown together. The Sweet Spot and Bite Me Bistro will soon be joining forces at the Bistro address on 3rd Road, top of Lengkee. The Sweet Spot's own "Mr. Chocolate" Paul Freitas and Bite Me Bistro's talented Scots chef sensation Ewan MacGlashan will whet your appetites with a range of Sweet Spot additions to the menus at Bite Me, as well as at the new Pratumnak restaurant, 23@Pattaya Hill. Pattaya's food lovers really will be getting their just desserts!

Paul's amazing range of chocolates, fudges, cakes and petit-fours will be on display at the Bistro, soon to be open throughout the day. Normal business continues through the transition, all your orders are being prepared on time. His delectable confectioneries continue to sell like hot cakes. The Sweet Spot would like to thank all its customers for their wonderful support since opening and look forward to a great new future alongside the town's most talked-about new arrival on the restaurant scene.

Not in Pattaya? Send your loved one something special using their online purchase and delivery system. www.giftspattaya.com will be re-launching as soon as their move is complete.

If you dont happen to see the doors opened during normal times it will be due to them running about delivering cakes or ensuring everything is in order to make their deadlines. If you need anything from the shop Paul can be contacted at 0927987305. Orders are still being filled.

Pattaya - where you really can have your cake - and eat it too!

image.jpeg

Help needed! Can't upload photos! Keep getting this...

Error This file was too big to upload

And permanently says we can only upload to 4.23KB of files (Max single file size 4.23KB)

• 1 month later...

Events catering and restaurant services:

The new kitchen is rolling with some great dishes being made and marinating right now.

Same theme as with the Bistro itself, quality food at sensible prices, from single portions for expats through to bulk quantities for restaurants. Stews, curries, shanks, lasagne, ribs and so much more; we are building up a menu with classic meals available on demand. We can also tailor dishes to a restaurant's needs for large, ongoing orders.

Expats - with either a pan of simmering hot water or a microwave you get a Bite Me Bistro quality meal straight from your fridge and onto your plate within seconds. Vacuum-packed, these meals can be kept in a fridge for up to ten days. They can also be frozen and kept much longer.

Restaurants - staff is a major issue here as we all know. So is maintaining consistent quality and keeping costs down. Bite Me can solve this for you. We will be able to cover some to all of your main course dishes, depending on the type of cuisine you offer. If you need to have a dish tailored to your restaurant alone and not sold elsewhere, no problem. Why worry any more about keeping expensive staff during the low season months, with cooks coming and going, standards slipping, when you can have dishes supplied just to meet demand.

Events catering, parties, business get-togethers, sports club meets, weddings... Bite Me offers a full outside catering service with high end spreads from finger foods to full blown meals, but at our well-known sensible prices. Our 400m2 sister restaurant seating 100, with a 100m2 balcony on three sides and its magnificent 360 degree panoramic views over all Pattaya and Jomtien can also be booked for private events at very reasonable rates.

Bite Me is bringing a refreshing new approach to the Pattaya dining scene. We want to look after the needs of the expat in his condo craving a quality meal, when he doesn't feel like going out. Just keep a selection of great tasting dishes in your fridge. We can assist restaurants looking for consistent quality while lowering their staffing and utilities costs. Provide high class events catering either at your location or in our own premises with the best views in town.

Please PM us if you would like further details

image.jpeg

Great idea! Best of luck moving forward. 

image.jpeg

Creamy Chicken, Mushroom and Asparagus Vol-au-Vent with Beetroot Puree and a Market Salad - Tuesday's 195B Dish of the Day

Vol au Vent au Poulet, Asperges et Champignons avec Purée de Betteraves et Salade du Marché - Notre plat du jour à 195B

• 1 month later...

Here is our current vacuum-pack price list

We are setting up a delivery service to cover the Darkside, Jomtien etc - for now just Central Pattaya is covered.

These dishes can be supplied chilled or frozen. Chilled they can be kept in a good fridge for ten days. If you wish to keep them longer, they can be frozen.

For ready to eat meals delivered hot, a selection of side dishes is available on request.

numbered price list p1.jpg

numbered price list p2.jpg

Archived