IGNORED

What's with all the red?

Eastboy

Ok I'm no techie per se. If I install ad blocker I can remove all this advertising/highlighting ??

You have to promise you won't use it on PA :)

You have to promise you won't use it on PA :)

Tried it doesnt block anything !!

Adblock Plus.......utterly useless !!

Tried it doesnt block anything !!

Adblock Plus.......utterly useless !!

You can fine tune it.

You click on the adblock icon at the top, and select the option that lets you click on the ads you want to remove.

On PA it blocks the banners on the top and bottom, but I've never tried to fine tune.

There is an arms race between the ads guys and the ad block guys.

You can fine tune it.

You click on the adblock icon at the top, and select the option that lets you click on the ads you want to remove.

On PA it blocks the banners on the top and bottom, but I've never tried to fine tune.

There is an arms race between the ads guys and the ad block guys.

Yep got it thanks. Got rid of a mass of crap here same on Thaivisa

Yep got it thanks. Got rid of a mass of crap here same on Thaivisa

Yea it's very effective.

Always good though to disable the ad block for sites that you utilize a lot, such as PA, it helps them pay for server costs.

Recall everything went 'Bold' for a while & red too. It got fixed then.

................................................................................................................

The 'red' is another glitch that's cropped up during a Forum update, and the tech guru's are figuring out a way to get the look of the Forum back to normal.  I gather it's happened before in the past and has something to do with making a small change to one part of the Forum that inadvertently causes a lot of the script to turn red.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly. :GoldenSmile1:

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I love Split Enz. Am old enough to remember I See Red when it was released.

TBH i find it makes the forum more navigable ...go the glitch

Natrual selection is a@w on addicts

The 'red' is another glitch that's cropped up during a Forum update, and the tech guru's are figuring out a way to get the look of the Forum back to normal.  I gather it's happened before in the past and has something to do with making a small change to one part of the Forum that inadvertently causes a lot of the script to turn red.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly. :GoldenSmile1:

Cheers

Perthie

Red is of no real consequence its the repeated highlighting of certain words that take you elsewhere. Its out of order for me to flag Crysta L Travel (deliberate gap) as a Agent with quality priced tickets in London on a Travel thread for the link to then take Members back to some Go Go In Pattaya

Red as before no issue

Red is of no real consequence its the repeated highlighting of certain words that take you elsewhere. Its out of order for me to flag Crysta L Travel (deliberate gap) as a Agent with quality priced tickets in London on a Travel thread for the link to then take Members back to some Go Go In Pattaya

Red as before no issue

Actually it's not 'our' Forum so the owner is entitled to do what he wishes with it.  As I gather, the linking is an attempt to add value and it's easily ignored if you don't want to follow the links.  When I found out what the links were all about, i just started paying no attention to them, but some folks may find the redirect to other areas useful.

In the end, if it proves to be more hassle than it's worth, the linking will doubtless be removed again.  As it's been here for a while I'm guessing it's doing what was intended, but TBH I really don't know as basically I'm just a glorified BM with extra duties.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Actually it's not 'our' Forum so the owner is entitled to do what he wishes with it.  As I gather, the linking is an attempt to add value and it's easily ignored if you don't want to follow the links.  When I found out what the links were all about, i just started paying no attention to them, but some folks may find the redirect to other areas useful.

In the end, if it proves to be more hassle than it's worth, the linking will doubtless be removed again.  As it's been here for a while I'm guessing it's doing what was intended, but TBH I really don't know as basically I'm just a glorified BM with extra duties.

Cheers

Perthie

Glory Be to Perthie :D

Cheers

Perthie

Where did I put emphasis on "our forum"  ??   Well the owner whoever that is can do as he/she pleases but I'm not going add helpful links in future if the link is spurious and takes you somewhere else.

I acknowledge your post nonetheless.

Where did I put emphasis on "our forum"  ??   Well the owner whoever that is can do as he/she pleases but I'm not going add helpful links in future if the link is spurious and takes you somewhere else.

I acknowledge your post nonetheless.

Not to get in to a slanging match over this, but I didn't say you used the term "our forum", I enclosed the word to make it stand out, as I so often do.  Sorry if you took that the wrong way.  If the Forum linking is over-riding folks posting their own links that's a different issue and needs to be addressed quickly.  Is that what happened to you?

Cheers

Perthie

Archived