IGNORED

What's with all the red?

Eastboy

you boys have been drinking and looking at it with red eyes.    I have not been drinking and also see red, so much for that theory

Obviously the red is used to attract your eyes to the ads.  Times must be tough on the board too.

Obviously the red is used to attract your eyes to the ads.  Times must be tough on the board too.

Everything but the ads is bright shocking red?

I was just thinking that the change to red for the number of replies to threads was annoying!

Sounds like different things are red for different BM's??

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Everything looks normal to me (using Chrome). I would hate it if I'm missing out .....

Same for me as well.

For me it's only some of the text. not everything.

Yea sorry it's not everything but a lot of text.

Clear browser cache and see if it helps.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

Everything looks normal to me (using Chrome). I would hate it if I'm missing out .....

Using Chrome as well

Here's some screenshots

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

Yea sorry it's not everything but a lot of text.

Yeah the only ad that is red is in the first post in this topic,also the "likes"  when people click like is red and at th e footer of the page the headings are red. When I click "new content" in that field I think it's the post counts are red?

On closer examination I can see what you mean.

You don't need to look close. It's the same on my iPhone and MacBookimage.jpg

I generally use tapatalk so no change here.

Went onto PA website using chrome on my mobile (full site) and yes there's a lot of red for me too.

Dont see the Red as an issue but I do with this highlighting of words that is producing no doubt income for someone when you click them. Ive just had the ludicrous situation of highlighting Cr ystal  Travel (deliberate gap) in London for cheap uk fares and the highlighted link takes you back to some Go Go in Pattaya

Dont see the Red as an issue but I do with this highlighting of words that is producing no doubt income for someone when you click them. Ive just had the ludicrous situation of highlighting Cr ystal  Travel (deliberate gap) in London for cheap uk fares and the highlighted link takes you back to some Go Go in Pattaya

Mod Perthie did explain that they are experimenting with different ways to raise money to tackle the costs of running this forum.

Since we are not charged anything to be a member of PA, I'm not bothered with their attempts to raise funds. I'm happy to disable my ad blocker for PA.

The red is just so bright, and I don't see the benefit to the board.

Mod Perthie did explain that they are experimenting with different ways to raise money to tackle the costs of running this forum.

Since we are not charged anything to be a member of PA, I'm not bothered with their attempts to raise funds. I'm happy to disable my ad blocker for PA.

The red is just so bright, and I don't see the benefit to the board.

Ok I'm no techie per se. If I install ad blocker I can remove all this advertising/highlighting ??

No doesn't work still shows all adverts does on Thaivisa as well

Just don't click on anything underlined

:-)

I do find the recent change to red annoying though. It 'shouts out' at me on the iPad and it's nothing to do with advertising. Must be just somebody's bad idea.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived