Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any info on Dao Bar?

wisbowmen

I think I read it had been turned into a bj bar? 

Anyone been in there lately?

Was in there last week and it was the same as ever - are you thinking of Saxo Bar/Le Rouge which is now a bj bar?

Was in there last week and it was the same as ever - are you thinking of Saxo Bar/Le Rouge which is now a bj bar?

Where is this Saxo Bar?

Where is this Saxo Bar?

Just up the road from the turn off to  Dao cafe om Khao Noi. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Yes, that was the one, thanks!

Dao Cafe has two bars. The front bar, by the pool is for food and drink. Ask to be shown to the back bar where you will find about 6 to 8 Girls. They have short time room.

In general the Dao Cafe ladies are at most a average, rarely seen any youthful beauties. Major issue for me was the work ethic, or lack of it to be more precise.

Le Rouge isn't just a BJ bar, it is similar to Telephone bar and La Poste, anything goes, BJ in Bar, and upstairs rooms. I have only been once, not tested the limits of what's available downstairs...

Le Rouge is similar to Le Carre Blanc and Club 4, they have a area downstairs where they can pull a curtain for some privacy.

• 7 months later...

Just a thread bump but Dao Cafe been closed a couple of months now. has been bought by the same gent that owns Aqua Deymie, he has done it up inside & also the rooms. Should be opening shortly if not already.

Just a thread bump but Dao Cafe been closed a couple of months now. has been bought by the same gent that owns Aqua Deymie, he has done it up inside & also the rooms. Should be opening shortly if not already.

I drove past Dao 2 days ago (the pool side) , still closed and lots of construction material still outside.

• 1 month later...

Dao is still closed. I was by there last evening to check it out. Everything is still dark.

Supporting Thai ladies donation by donation.

• 3 months later...

The opening still aways off. The owner has a new resort in Koh Chang which is keeping him busy, saw him at Aqua the other day & he said he will probably try & sell it. ( Dao )

• 2 months later...
On 4/17/2017 at 1:05 PM, millybaby said:

Harve  could u find out anymore on this bar

Bar girls in other bars are saying the Dao will open the 21st of this month, drive past on and after that date and see what's what.

The "New" Dao bar opened on the 21st, seems very tamed, the bar is an almost exact copy of Aqua Dymie, if you like the girls from Aqua you will find 3 out the the 4 Dao girls worked in Aqua before, Hell, the notation on the back of the bar menu even says, "in association with Aqua Dymie,   The remaining 4th girls was from Fabrice along with the cashier, no fresh girls in this "new" bar..just a bunch of ex Aqua and Fabrise girls. I won;'t be making an out of the way trip to visit this average place. Yawn, 

The renovated bar is certainly an improvement and is reasonably comfortable. However, my visit was brief. Unfortunately as before, I found the music far too loud, a complete distraction, and the energetic puffs of a few smokers detracted from the atmosphere. The girls were nothing special but remember it is a Darkside Bar so I don't expect too many stunners.

I hope to re-visit and spend more time next week, depending on the "smokers". I hope it is a success   

• 1 month later...

Stopped in a couple of days ago at about 14:30 hrs, 3 girls working one behind the bar probably the mamasan. Very ordinary best looking thing there was the hamburger the only other customer in the bar ordered, won't be heading back in a hurry

Archived