Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hooters on Beach Road

Evil Penevil

sorry dude but I saw here first and we may have babies together

That's ok, sloppy seconds from that one are fine.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again and as always treated very nicely review sites and very clearly and informatively. Thanks Evil Penevil.

With regard to their pricing policy it likely will not be a place where I ate.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Nice review Evil... however, being a Florida boy, been around Hooters for a long time I wasn't enthralled in the least.    Now I understand this is about the food and not the service, which has s*cked twice now, I will keep it at that. 

The food quality doesn't come close to Hooters in the states, IMHO.   But the prices sure do.    Sorry... was not impressed. 

Of course there is the other attraction of "hooters" and those seemed to also be lacking in quality.   Might give it another go in six months or so to see, or maybe not.   Twice burnt. 

" Remember, no matter where you go, there you are " - Confucius

Great review Evil!

Unbiased and informative. And you stick with the matter at hand: the food.

I may stop in for some wings and a beer. But really mostly to see the girls the hired and how they stack up to you average gogo gal and if they are approachable at all. 

Thanks for the review - my first ever Hooters meal was in Phuket recently as it was raining too much to stray from the hotel  - wasn't impressed at all and the prices were UK equivalent

I visited this place after new year's and loved the waitresses and the live band. thats all.

they serve 7 chicken wings with no celery and carrot for 410 baht!!!!!

and it is not same wings in Hooters USA

I can go there to see the russian waitress I fell in love but no way I am eating wings again

20160106_213436.jpg

I visited this place after new year's and loved the waitresses and the live band. thats all.

they serve 7 chicken wings with no celery and carrot for 410 baht!!!!!

and it is not same wings in Hooters USA

I can go there to see the russian waitress I fell in love but no way I am eating wings again

attachicon.gif20160106_213436.jpg

Rip off extraordinaire

A very good report especially the detailed photos thank you for taking the time to make it and pass it on to the BMs.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 2 weeks later...

To add to Evils post

went to lunch with 4 of us.  

I had the bbq bacon burger and a side of onion rings, outstanding and big

One friend had nachos, great and the best I have found here.  

One friend had the Wednesday wing special, all you can eat.  I never eat wings but tried one, best I had here, herbs perfect.

One friend had the chicken/blue-cheese salad.  Huge and perfect

we had 4 soft drinks, I know it is expensive her but I thought it would be more than 2,500 baht.    Costly but if you need the fix, it was perfect and some nice girls.

IMG_3315.JPG

someone gets a card and 20% off, just like a local thai :)

IMG_3313.jpg

Great review and the pics really set the scene.

I'll think of Hooters whilst eating my takeaway from Tin Cup. It's always nice seeing how the rich eat !

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Just Hanging, if you could go to Hard Rock Cafe and compare the burgers and nachos? 

For the price I still think I'd rather go to Hard Rock. Just would like to see if Hard Rock Pattaya is still up to standard. 

Just Hanging, if you could go to Hard Rock Cafe and compare the burgers and nachos? 

For the price I still think I'd rather go to Hard Rock. Just would like to see if Hard Rock Pattaya is still up to standard. 

hard rock in LA, first one was very good.  I went when I first go here and it was okay, nothing special.    Hooters, although expensive, was 100% perfect for all of us, and my one Limey friend is really really picky

when you really want the fix, go and get what you want, and eat off teh cart for the next meal/s    worth it

99% guy customers :)

although I really dont like it, I have given in, my one friend has this thing where he always wants to pay for lunch, he makes a lot of cash, and  if you try he gets very angry.  Very strange but nice to eat free.  Took a long time to accept it, I like to pay my own way, but .................  if you cant fight it, go along with it

so.  you go to "hooters" for the food then....

ok.

cheers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

so.  you go to "hooters" for the food then....

ok.

cheers

bert

hey dude, do you close your eyes in Pattaya, you have to push aside 100 girls to get in the door, and there are thousands more waiting.   I think almost everyone will like the girls there, but I was remotely interested in only one, and didnt pay much attention.   I am there to eat.

there was a sign on a pizza joint when I grew up, makes a lot of sense and works here:    Please dont ask for credit, we have a deal with the bank, they dont make pizzas and we dont give credit

I am ready to pay 7000baht for a ST with the blonde young farang waitress there  :GoldenSmile1:

I am ready to pay 7000baht for a ST with the blonde young farang waitress there  :GoldenSmile1:

pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Why would anyone go 1000s of miles around the world to eat a $15 cheese burger and look at farang girls. Let's face it we go to pattaya because it's cheap . Or you would stay home at them prices . Stuff looking at farang girls

Archived