Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hooters on Beach Road

Evil Penevil

With a...... a....... Camera?

Sent from my LG g3

Yeah i know,but i wasnt sure if someone was implying that nobody carries them around!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So overpriced American food, but hot looking waitresses, are these girls your model coyote type girl? And how can they hire farang waitresses? Must be paying big tea money.

So overpriced American food, but hot looking waitresses, are these girls your model coyote type girl? And how can they hire farang waitresses? Must be paying big tea money.

why would an international restaurant chain need to pay big tea money?

the fact it's an International Restaurant is why they can hire foreigners to work there with work permits. not hard to understand at all. well maybe for some.

Just another tourist trap. I've only been to Hooters twice in America and that was over 20 years ago. I rally don't give a rats ass if the business is here or not. It is what it is, go and pay for overpriced everything or don't go. Stop bitching.

I paid 150 baht for a SML. They also have draft beer, but I forgot the price.

Evil

Singh is 110 a pint in happy hour & 170 afterwards,

• 8 months later...

post-6485-0-33823800-1482240280.jpg

It had been awhile since I had had a meal at Hooters, but when I dropped in Monday night to book a couple of seats for Xmas dinner, I decided to try the food again.

post-6485-0-39850800-1482240289.jpg

At around 8.30 p.m., it was about half full on the outdoor veranda and roughly one-third full "inside."

post-6485-0-51094000-1482240307.jpg

There have been conflicting reports as to whether smoking is allowed inside Hooters or not. I've never seen anyone smoke at the bar or in the covered dining area.  Last night was the same.  I saw no one smoking inside, nor were there any ashtrays on the tables or counters indoors.  Smoking is allowed on the veranda.

post-6485-0-30417500-1482240324.jpg

There seemed to be fewer Hooters' girls serving as waitresses.  I saw no female farang bartenders.  They had been replaced by male  and female Thai bartenders.

post-6485-0-28912500-1482240362.jpg

Some changes had been made to the layout from what I recall from my previous visit.  The mechanical bull had be moved to the back of the bar.

post-6485-0-99975900-1482240395.jpg

The stage for live music performances was gone and two pool tables and additional tables for dining  filled the space.

post-6485-0-58894100-1482240345.jpg

The customers were a mix of farang and Asians.  Most were eating, rather than just drinking.

post-6485-0-33610200-1482240369.jpg

The menu was largely the same as it always is at Hooters in the world, with a heavy emphasis on U.S. bar food, especially buffalo wings and burgers.

post-6485-0-48397400-1482240402.jpg

I decided on the smothered chicken burger at 410 baht. I had a pint of draft Ashahi at 190 baht.

post-6485-0-76733000-1482240407.jpg

It was a good-sized fillet of grilled  breast meat on a fresh bun and covered with Swiss cheese and a mixture of  lightly sauteed onions, mushrooms and green peppers. It came with a generous portion of curly fries and a slice of dill pickled.  I had ordered coleslaw on the side, but was a very puny portion for 60 baht.

post-6485-0-74516900-1482240440.jpg

As with the other food I've had at Hooters, the quality of the ingredients was high and taste was fine.  The chicken burger had been cooked properly and was juicy.  The burger had been seasoned well. I'm not a fan of curly fries, but these were light, crispy and came straight from the fryer.  No complaints on my part.

post-6485-0-84426100-1482240443.jpg

No doubt that the food at Hooters comes at a premium price and an argument can be made as to whether it's value for money. But in terms of taste, ingredients and preparation, it ticks all the boxes. Service was fast and friendly.

post-6485-0-95421300-1482240446.jpg

post-6485-0-70964800-1482240455.jpg

Bottom line:  if you're not put off by the prices, Hooters is a good option for U.S. bar food.

Santa Penevil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Last NOV I spent quite a few afternoons in Hooters. During their Happy Hour they featured 99B for bottle beers and 1/2 price on several food items plus fee WiFi. The Hooters Girls of course are very good looking, friendly and they don't pester you for LD's. 

Compare that to TQ down the street with 100B+ beers and full of bored plain jane TG's who are constantly bugging you for expensive LD's and I know where I prefer to have my afternoon beer

Last NOV I spent quite a few afternoons in Hooters. During their Happy Hour they featured 99B for bottle beers and 1/2 price on several food items plus fee WiFi. The Hooters Girls of course are very good looking, friendly and they don't pester you for LD's. 

Compare that to TQ down the street with 100B+ beers and full of bored plain jane TG's who are constantly bugging you for expensive LD's and I know where I prefer to have my afternoon beer

dec 12 006 (Custom).JPG

"There have been conflicting reports as to whether smoking is allowed inside Hooters or not. I've never seen anyone smoke at the bar or in the covered dining area. Last night was the same. I saw no one smoking inside, nor were there any ashtrays on the tables or counters indoors. Smoking is allowed on the veranda."

No ashtrays on the tables but if you want one they bring you one , I had to move tables when I was eating because smoke from another patron was blowing right at me and saw a couple of other table smoking also

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I went there once during the songkran and then the waitress brought an ashtray to the table without asking.

We sat indoors and the place was allmost empty then.

• 1 month later...

Went there in early January to test the place. No Hooters restaurants in my home country.

Me and my TG ordered chicken wings, shrimps and french fries. Chicken wings were okay, shrimps and french fries very good. Very large portions - the shrimps and french fried was enough for two people.

Music too loud, considering the guests may want conversation and considering the average age for guests was 50+.

Expensive and not really worth the money, but now I have at least tried the place.

Served by mega-hot asian waitress with big tits. She spoke English without Thai accent - maybe Filipino?

• 2 months later...

I noticed Hooters on Beach Road closes at 2 a.m. whereas other fast-food joints in Pattaya remain open 24 hours.

On 20/12/2016 at 8:05 PM, striderman said:

dec 12 006 (Custom).JPG

Does anyone happen to know if these offers are still available?

:Party1:

Archived