Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

W14 Hotel near Walking Street

dave888

Hey brothers. 

Looking or advice about W14 Hotel. I have done as much research as I can online and cannot find up to date recent information about the W14 hotel What I would like to know before booking is

Guest friendly?
Charge extra for bringing 2 girls back?

From its absence on the no 18/19 year olds list I'm guessing that it's ok in that respect. 

Thank you in advance

W14 is basically the newer nicer part of Grand hotel. Owned by the same people. Guest friendly and no rules on 18/19 year olds that I know of. Didn't take multiple girls back on my trip, but I can't imagine they would screw you on that. I had a good stay there and will stay there again on my next trip. Only thing I would recommend is to try to get a room on the third floor or lower since there's no elevator.

Stayed there twice , and will be there again in Feb , very comfortable beds , zero noise from Walking St , very girl friendly .

I hope not, W14 isn't on Walking Street and is no closer to it than 2nd Road.

What are you talking about , are you really saying that the noise from WS doesn't travel the very few yards to Soi 14 which is off WS , have you actually been there , or did you just look it up on google maps ? 

What are you talking about , are you really saying that the noise from WS doesn't travel the very few yards to Soi 14 which is off WS , have you actually been there , or did you just look it up on google maps ? 

Yes I am telling you there is very little noise from Walking Street more than 50 meters away in the narrow alley to W14.

I typed it very slow this time so you have more time to comprehend.

On the map it looked pretty close to walking street. About halfway between 2nd and walking. Is that right?

Yes, it is across from Shhhhhecrets so midway along Soi 14 between WS and Second Road, although before the intersection/traffic light 2nd Road may be called something else.

But you get as much noise at W14 from that road as you would (not) from Walking Street.

Yes I am telling you there is very little noise from Walking Street more than 50 meters away in the narrow alley to W14.

I typed it very slow this time so you have more time to comprehend.

To say that Soi 14 "very little noise from Walking Street "  means i'ts obvious you've never been there , maybe if you save really hard , you'll go one day .

To say that Soi 14 "very little noise from Walking Street "  means i'ts obvious you've never been there , maybe if you save really hard , you'll go one day .

I'm here this afternoon having a coffee on the porch at W14.

I'm here this afternoon having a coffee on the porch at W14.

Yea sure you are ...must be a coincidence that you could be , you just happen to be at that particular place rite now.

Anyway I don't want to continue to fuck the OP's thread , so I'm exiting this stupidity.

Yea sure you are ...must be a coincidence that you could be , you just happen to be at that particular place rite now.

Anyway I don't want to continue to fuck the OP's thread , so I'm exiting this stupidity.

It is planning, the Shhecrets afternoon crew doesn't really get rolling until 4 pm.

Ever been? Maybe you can save up and go one day, if the noise isn't too much for you. Maybe this pretty bitch whose life was saved by Shhhecrets will stop by when you are there LOL, that ain't going to happen either.

wombat.jpg

noise from walking st is not an issue it is too far away and i am very familiar with the area.

W14 opened at around the end of jan 2015

feb 2 001 (Custom).JPG

march 4 002 (Custom).JPG

I stayed here in August,was in a room on the ground floor behind reception & couldn't hear any noise at all from outside.Thought the room was excellent,spotless with nice fittings & once it gets more established I can see it being fully booked nearly all year round as it doesn't have a lot of rooms.

Wow thanks for all the replies.  Noise is not going to be a problem.  Last year I stayed in a hotel behind a nightclub in Bangla Road Phuket.  Needed earplugs!! After that experience I am well prepared!

Wow thanks for all the replies.  Noise is not going to be a problem.  Last year I stayed in a hotel behind a nightclub in Bangla Road Phuket.  Needed earplugs!! After that experience I am well prepared!

That comment reminded me of when I stayed in the C&N hotel in Patong.The noise into 4am was frigging earthquake like.Missed Patts so much I cut short my trip in Phuket & went back to Patts.Thought Patong was a rip off in comparison & not as friendly.

That comment reminded me of when I stayed in the C&N hotel in Patong.The noise into 4am was frigging earthquake like.Missed Patts so much I cut short my trip in Phuket & went back to Patts.Thought Patong was a rip off in comparison & not as friendly.

Yeah I was staying in the Safari Beach hotel and the room literally shook from the music.  Phuket was ok.  Not as many girls as Pattaya.   Though in Phuket in the gogo I found most of the girls would sit on your knee rather than beside you for lady drinks.  A Lady drink was usually enough for you to stick your finger up their pussy! lol

• 3 months later...

Just stay at W14, a jewel, right on Walking Street soi 14, reception say 16 rooms some other say 12, i think it's one the smallest hotel with pool and the only right in WS with complete pool with jacuzzi, 2 showers ans a small bar, breakfast is to take at the next door Grand, old bulding. room with balcony, was a the smallest but 24 SQM are enough, other room are 27 and 31 SQM for rge Deluxe. Best place for WS lover

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0479.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at W14 a couple of weeks ago. To be 100% clear it is is Soi 14 between 2nd Road and Walking Street, perhaps 50.50 between the two and about 60 metres from WS itself.

There was no noticeable noise late at night. Outside yes, inside no

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived