Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

W14 Hotel near Walking Street

dave888

Were you happy with the hotel rooms, pool, service etc?

It was a little hard to give a full review as i only got to stay one night so was really just responding to the questions re location and noise.. Tried to extend but was fully booked. I was in Superior King and paid 1500 inc breaakfast. The Deluxe room I wanted was also fully booked.

Room was very nice and all brand new but it was what would be expected from a 3 star in this location.

Reception was efficient but again dealings with them were brief.

Didnt use room service and was gone before any daily cleaning so cannot comment.

Pool is small but looked clean. Didnt use it.

What i would say is its a cut above some others in the area and i accept paying a small premium for the location. If i was looking for a crash pad close to Walking Street i would choose the much cheaper Walking Street Guesthouse but if people want a pool and hotel quality i would not hesitate to recommend it.

Just checking through prices on Agoda and its hard to find a room available, certainly for more than a few nights in a row,

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

it's not that big so it cannot have many rooms no wonder they have high occupancy.

whitespider was only there 1 night but i keep meeting people who have booked hotels cos they have a pool and then never used them once

It was a little hard to give a full review as i only got to stay one night so was really just responding to the questions re location and noise.. Tried to extend but was fully booked. I was in Superior King and paid 1500 inc breaakfast. The Deluxe room I wanted was also fully booked.

Room was very nice and all brand new but it was what would be expected from a 3 star in this location.

Reception was efficient but again dealings with them were brief.

Didnt use room service and was gone before any daily cleaning so cannot comment.

Pool is small but looked clean. Didnt use it.

What i would say is its a cut above some others in the area and i accept paying a small premium for the location. If i was looking for a crash pad close to walking Street i would choose the much cheaper Walking Street Guesthouse but if people want a pool and hotel quality i would not hesitate to recommend it.

Just checking through prices on Agoda and its hard to find a room available, certainly for more than a few nights in a row,

I just switched from the Grand to w14 for 3 nights to give it a try, then I saw "no lift" so might switch back.  Will give them a call to see if they can guarantee me 1 flight up.  Used to use Secrets rooms, but upgraded to Grand...now thought this might be the new ticket in town.  WSGuesthouse was fully booked on the best room for dates I checked.

it's not that big so it cannot have many rooms no wonder they have high occupancy.

whitespider was only there 1 night but i keep meeting people who have booked hotels cos they have a pool and then never used them once

Funny, I stayed for years at the Pattaya Bay Resort...originally because of price/pool, later cuz i just liked the staff, it wasn't the fanciest place in town, but ticked all my boxes after the first few days of 24/7 hunting.  And, I swam every day, usually around 5 or 6pm after returning from Soi6 completely knackered from ST, then had myself a nice nap before heading out for the evening.  The swim was very refreshing.

I will add a full review guys after my stay end of June, cheers, Alex

• 1 month later...

W14 or secrets

opposite sides of soi 14.

W14 about 50% more /night than Secrets

location wise no difference

Archived