IGNORED

Herpes - Apparently not so bad

Eastboy

Problem is a girl could have just gotten over an oral cold sore or is about to come down with one and gives you a BJ and bingo you have herpes, I don't know how you can completely protect yourself from it, maybe also wear a condom for oral as well..

Also you need to be careful not to be mislead.

In my opinion, the title of this thread is extremely misleading because it fails to address the important distinction between the benign sores we have on our mouth (i.e. cold sores) vs. sexually transmitted, severe, and by no means benign, genital herpes.

The misleading doesn't stop with the OP's title; The OP makes a poorly written one paragraph summary about the topic of herpes altogether.

Problem is a girl could have just gotten over an oral cold sore or is about to come down with one and gives you a BJ and bingo you have herpes, I don't know how you can completely protect yourself from it, maybe also wear a condom for oral as well..

Once again, you're failing to make the important distinction between benign cold sores vs. sexually transmitted herpes.  If a girl contracts the herpes STD on her mouth area, which are often clearly visible and easier to detect, than the common cold sore, benign, herpes.

"How do you protect yourself if you don't have herpes?

How do you ensure you don't spread it, if you do have it, if you can spread it without being symptomatic?"

I lived with a woman for over ten years who had genital herpes, caught from a previous BF. She had irregular outbreaks, not often and usually brought on by stress, which her job didn't help. She knew when they were coming and we abstained during this time, she was very consciensious about it. The outbreaks reduced over time, often once a year, and pretty much stopped eventually. I have been tested several times in the intervening years (15 now) and have been negative.

My understanding is that it will not be a severe as genital herpes. The two strains have preferred sites were they 'hide out' between breakouts. Oral herpes prefer a site under the cheer bone and genital herpes at the base of the spine. During breakouts the virus travels along the nerves to the breakout site.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Herpes is a virus. There is evidence that some cancers are caused by viruses. Cervical cancer is one possible.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

It's doesn't matter which strain somebody has they can both be transmitted from the genitals to mouth and vice versa, most have no idea that have the virus let alone which strain.

In my opinion, the title of this thread is extremely misleading because it fails to address the important distinction between the benign sores we have on our mouth (i.e. cold sores) vs. sexually transmitted, severe, and by no means benign, genital herpes.

The misleading doesn't stop with the OP's title; The OP makes a poorly written one paragraph summary about the topic of herpes altogether.

Your responses seems to be all over the place.

First you say condoms protect you 50% pf the time, and then you add a link that says they don't protect you from herpes. By all means use condoms to protect yourself from all STDs, any protection is better than none.

As to the "important distinction between the benign sores we have on our mouth (i.e. cold sores) vs. sexually transmitted,"   please read some more http://www.herpes.com/hsv1-2.html

"People don't understand that you can have type 1 genitally or orally, that the two types are essentially the same virus,' says Marshall Clover, manager of the National Herpes Hotline." One type is associated with stigma, the other is "'just a cold sore"- our society has a euphemism for it so we don't even have to acknowledge that it's herpes.''

As I've said before herpes stands alone as the std with a much more social stigma attached to it than other stds except for HIV.

Nobody would deny that it's bad to get herpes, but it's also important to put it into perspective. 

You seem to want everybody to be scared of herpes, I'm sure most of us already are mate, no need to spread more fear.

Herpes is a virus. There is evidence that some cancers are caused by viruses. Cervical cancer is one possible.

There is a connection between cervical cancer and HPV (ie the virus that causes genital warts).

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Years ago a Dr told me condoms won't protect against herpes, he said the only way to avoid it is to become a priest..

Years ago a Dr told me condoms won't protect against herpes, he said the only way to avoid it is to become a priest..

Unless Altar Boys already have it!  :WhoSaw1:

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

herpes is rife in pattaya  ..the most common thing to catch

dare i ask how you know this?  i mean is this going to be like 8/10 chicks i encounter, have it type of thing?  i'm planning the virgin trip and this shit makes me want to say hell no.  and i am not above stds.  the so-called all american girl can give you shit.  don't ask me how i know.  :] 

dare i ask how you know this?  i mean is this going to be like 8/10 chicks i encounter, have it type of thing?  i'm planning the virgin trip and this shit makes me want to say hell no.  and i am not above stds.  the so-called all american girl can give you shit.  don't ask me how i know.  :] 

IMO if you are mongering in Pattaya you should assume that you will be in contact with girls who are infected by every STD known to man (but not in the same girl).

IMO if you are mongering in Pattaya you should assume that you will be in contact with girls who are infected by every STD known to man (but not in the same girl).

Use common sense, practice safe sex, and you'll be fine.  Nothing is 100%, but you can certainly take pro-active measures to minimize your risk.

Use common sense, practice safe sex, and you'll be fine.  Nothing is 100%, but you can certainly take pro-active measures to minimize your risk.

Yes, that is my point.

Very true, you can get it from a BJ but it's not likely, it's when you go barebacking working girls you will end up with dots all over your cock..

Somewhere like Pattaya herpes rate would have to be 80-90% amongst working girls..

In all my years here, I have never come across a girl with an outbreak. Can't say I agree with this assertion, but it pays to play safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daryle

That's possible but girls often take a break from sex whilst they have visible symptoms, they may also take Valtrex to keep it under control, even in the western world most women with herpes would never tell, I've heard stories of married women hiding there anti viral meds from there husbands so they don't know about there genital herpes, it's so common.

• 3 weeks later...

Even if your not mongering, good luck asking girls about their sexual history, I've heard stories of women keeping there genital herpes secret from their husbands for 10 years or more, hiding there valtrex pills...

5 & 6 are ok. Although 8 & 9 are not going to happen! For the rest, thats the interview in the bar. But find number 1 works just fine for a monger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daryle

Archived